Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,827 members, 7,851,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Divorce Is Not The Best Option For A Failed Marriage – Blossom Chukwujekwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Divorce Is Not The Best Option For A Failed Marriage – Blossom Chukwujekwu (1318 Views)

Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes / Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Reacts To Romantic Pic Of Him On Set With Mercy Aigbe / Maureen, Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Steps Out Braless (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce Is Not The Best Option For A Failed Marriage – Blossom Chukwujekwu by UncleGist: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
It's no longer news that the marriage of Blossom Chukwujekwu to Maureen Esisi, has packed up.

Nigerians have dug out a throwback video interview of the Nollywood actor where he said divorce is never an option for him.

In the interview with Broadway TV, the actor said a good marriage is the sole responsibility of a man. When asked if Divorce is the best option for a failed marriage, he repsonded

First of all what is a failed marriage? A marriage fails only because both of you don't want to work at it. It is basically first taking responsibility and the responsibility first of all rests solely on the man. I for one know that God doesn't like divorce, so divorce is out of the question. Now before the both of you got into it, you made a vow.

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/divorce-is-not-the-best-option-for-a-failed-marriage-blossom-chukwujekwu

Re: Divorce Is Not The Best Option For A Failed Marriage – Blossom Chukwujekwu by UncleGist: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2019

Re: Divorce Is Not The Best Option For A Failed Marriage – Blossom Chukwujekwu by Praizenews: 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Divorce Is Not The Best Option For A Failed Marriage – Blossom Chukwujekwu by eTECTIV: 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
Talk is cheap na... Na wen U wear d shoe U go understand why others chose slippers or bare foot. "I don't care" and "It's not my portion" na for who e neva jam.
Re: Divorce Is Not The Best Option For A Failed Marriage – Blossom Chukwujekwu by NGRsenate: 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
eTECTIV:
Talk is cheap na... Na wen U wear d shoe U go understand why others chose slippers or bare foot. "I don't care" and "It's not my portion" na for who e neva jam.

I swear! Dem plenty for nairaland.
Re: Divorce Is Not The Best Option For A Failed Marriage – Blossom Chukwujekwu by BlessedNuel: 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2019
Issoryt
Re: Divorce Is Not The Best Option For A Failed Marriage – Blossom Chukwujekwu by RoyalBlu(f): 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
See how life has made him eat back his words. It must be tasting like bitter kola now.

It's well with them.
Re: Divorce Is Not The Best Option For A Failed Marriage – Blossom Chukwujekwu by GistReport: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
cool
Re: Divorce Is Not The Best Option For A Failed Marriage – Blossom Chukwujekwu by NobleAngell(f): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
That's why its not good to judge people when you haven't walked in their shoes. God help us.

(1) (Reply)

Adam And Eve Photos Of Simply Tachas Brother / See The Dress Tacha Wore To Her Party As She Meets Her Fans ‘titans’ In Benin / Women With Bigger Boobs Get Worse Colds Than Those With Flat Chests – New Resear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.