Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Where To Buy Purple Amethyst Crystals In Nigeria (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where To Buy Purple Amethyst Crystals In Nigeria (photos) (1406 Views)

Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) / Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) / 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Purple Amethyst Crystals In Nigeria (photos) by kudosamass(m): 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
AMETHYST
Amethyst is a precious stone of the quartz family, consisting of purple or violet colors. Amethyst has been treasured throughout ages for its stunning beauty, and legendary powers to heal, stimulate and protect the body, mind, and soul. It has been used throughout history in a variety of ways. Some use it for its ornamental values, but majorities of people, including kings, queens, religious leaders, statesmen, aristocrats, nobility, generals, artists, and stars use it for its healing powers, high energy properties; and ability to stimulate, & calm the mind.

Amethyst Crystal is also the number one stone in luck & attention attractions. Princesses used it in ancient times to attract great royal suitors & lovers. The Great Queen Cleopatra was reputed to have used Amethyst extensively with other crystals in her encounter with Caesar!

HOW TO BUY AMETHYST CRYSTALS
Nigeria has large deposits of crystal Amethyst, but when it comes to its uses, powers, properties, or sources, a lot of Nigerians are in the dark. I advise little online search on the powers, uses, and benefits of this wonderful gemstone crystal called Amethyst. There are tons of information over there on this Magnificient, but easily available stone. To buy your crystal amethyst in Nigeria, contact any gem dealer or miner; or contact me through my signature below. Or you can buy it at Natural Gemstone Crystals' store on konga.com. You can also buy other Nigerian Crystals on the site. OR VISIT http://gemstonenews247..com/ to buy your crystals.

13 USES AND POWERS OF CRYSTAL AMETHYST
1. Amethyst promotes hormone balance. It brings balance to the endocrine system, which is the system in the body that is responsible for making hormones. This is HUGE considering most people suffer from some type of hormonal issue.
According to healthcoachFX, hormonal imbalances play a big role in issues involving weight gain, PMS, acne, painful breasts, migraines, cellulite, loss of libido, disrupted menstrual cycles, menopause, and feeling burned out.
We can use the amethyst stone to optimize the performance of the entire endocrine system, which includes the hypothalamus, pituitary gland, thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal glands, pineal body, reproductive glands, and pancreas.
Sitting or meditating next to an amethyst sone on a daily basis will help to strengthen the endocrine system and bring your hormones into better balance

2. Amethyst is a stone of mind protection and purification, cleansing one's energy field of negative influences and attachments, and creating a resonant shield of spiritual Light around the body. It acts as a barrier against lower energies, psychic attack, geopathic stress and unhealthy environments.

3. Amethyst stones are natural stress relievers with healing properties that rid negative energy and encourage inner strength, wealth, and clarity of the mind.

4. Amethyst promotes weight loss. It balances metabolism so that the body can burn calories more efficiently. It also balances the hormones, which improves weight loss. And, it helps us more easily avoid bad habits, so we can stick to our diets, eat healthier foods, and exercise consistently.
Here are some effective ways to improve your weight loss efforts through the use of amethyst:
a. Practice yoga with amethyst. Hold amethyst stones in your hands as you perform yoga poses to enhance the weight loss effects of yoga.
b. Carry an amethyst stone in your pocket to acclimate your body to the energy of the amethyst, thereby promoting weight loss.
c. Meditate next to a giant amethyst to boost your commitment to your diet and fitness routine.

5. Amethyst detoxifies the body. Because of its cleansing abilities, one of the leading benefits of amethyst stone is detoxification.
It promotes cleansing of the body from the inside out. This includes the cleansing and opening of the chakras, the cleansing of the blood, and the removal of toxins from the body.
One of the most effective ways to detoxify the body using amethyst is to place a large of amethyst in a room, or anywhere you spend a lot of time so that your body can be surrounded by its cleansing energies on a regular basis.

6. Amethyst Improves Mental Focus and Sparks New Ideas through its high energy concentrations.
Amethyst is amazing because it either calms or stimulates the mind according to time and the need of the person. Amethyst reduces scattered thoughts and helps you to focus, which in turn improves our memory. When our mind is calm, we are able to tune into things in a new, heightened way. We begin to receive insights we wouldn't have with an overworked, cloudy mind. Fresh, creative ideas come into our thoughts as a result. To enjoy these benefits, you can either carry your amethyst tumbled stone in your pocket, wear amethyst jewelry, or be in the presence of amethyst stone always.

7. Amethyst Improves Decision-Making by helping us make choices that are based on the combination of our intuition and common sense. With Amethyst around us, we find ourselves making more mature and creative, and less emotionally-charged decisions; therefore, we have fewer regrets and better things happen in our lives.
Emotions are typically the reason we make poor choices. When we follow the whims of our feelings and emotions, we feel out of control and often do things we wish we hadn't done. With the help of the amethyst stone, we can see our emotions for what they are so that we can think clearly and act from a more informed, powerful place.

8. The great Amethyst reduces Insomnia. Since amethyst quiets the mind so effectively, it is a wonderful tool to have by your bedside or under your pillow or bed if insomnia is an issue you are battling with. In ancient time, Roman soldiers used amethyst to sleep and wake up at will, remember dreams, and ward off nightmares.

9. Amethyst helps with goal setting and achievements. The clarity of thought that the amethyst bestows upon us is the catalyst for most of its mental benefits, and goal achievement is certainly not left out of the picture. With a clear mind that is tuned into our intuition, amethyst stones can motivate us to set and attain realistic goals.
We'll think more creatively about our goals with the help of the amethyst, and we can tap into the wisdom of our higher selves in the process which leads us to create powerful plans to attain our goals. Always keep your amethyst close to your body to tap into its mind-blowing energy!

10. Amethyst brings luck in business, love, politics, war, sports, and arts. Amethyst Raises Our Vibration. The amethyst stone's energy is potent; therefore, it can very efficiently raise our vibration. When our vibration is higher, we feel more love, compassion, and joy. We interact with people, situations, and the world from a higher state. As a result, the world responds positively to our energy, and that has the power to change the world!

11. Amethyst connects us with our higher consciousness. One of the most well-known amethyst stone benefits is its ability to open the crown chakra and stimulate the third eye, which connects us with our higher consciousness. Just by being in its presence, we can feel ourselves coming more in tune with our higher selves and tapping into the wisdom of the universe.
It helps us to access our truth and be more intuitive as we tap into our spiritual resources subconsciously. We feel wiser and less afraid as a result, and we even feel more comfortable sharing our wisdom with others.
Meditate with your amethyst stone to awaken your intuition on the spot, or sleep with an amethyst tumbled stone under your pillow to wake up feeling more intuitive. The most powerful results will come from meditating next to large amethyst stones.

12. See my signature below this post for my contact to order for Crystal Amethyst for your personal use; or, if you are a Therapeutic Gemstone Energy Medicine Doctor, contact me for steady bulk supply. I also deal on other crystals such as black tourmaline, topaz, citrine, rose quartz, crystal quartz, fire opal, etc

13. Search the internet through google to update yourself about this awesome gem! For more information on Nigerian Gems, visit https://gemstonenews247..com/
OR
JOIN CRYSTALS & GEMS FACEBOOK GROUP HERE: https://web./CrystalsAndGems24/

Re: Where To Buy Purple Amethyst Crystals In Nigeria (photos) by Blackie007: 8:06am On Nov 10, 2019
This actually reminds me of ideas that I got from another crystal healing platform at https://crystalopedia.com/crystals-for-good-luck/
I want to be clear, I see that the one you mentioned has a lot of properties but maybe it's overhyped, I have read about more in the platform I metioned above.

(1) (Reply)

Please And Please I Need Your Help, Internal Hotness Want To Make Me Mad / Meet Toko, The Man Who Spent Over $15,000 To Become A Dog / Egg Everyday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.