Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

I Want To Die - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Die (4569 Views)

Doctor Don't Worry I Know I Am Going To Die - By Mohnice / A Very Bad Way To Die. (graphic Photo) / Are Smokers Liable To Die Young (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Die by dunnyadex: 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2010
I cant but laf wit all diz post, diz guy only wantz attention & mehn hez getting it, but be careful wit wat u say derez power in d wordz of our mouth.
Re: I Want To Die by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 05, 2010
Poster
Take a trip to pyscho, emergency ward,prison or better still to the morgue,come back and tell me what you think.You dey feel me so ? Your case can't be the worse !
Re: I Want To Die by Mobinga: 1:51am On Nov 05, 2010
Why don't you come over and meet. Your death shall be quick and painless
Re: I Want To Die by aminalib(f): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2010
lmao,
Re: I Want To Die by MaiSuya(m): 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2010
toptop:

Just because you are HIV positive that is why you want to take your life.

Is he?
Re: I Want To Die by Mobinga: 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2010
I wonder angry
Re: I Want To Die by sanchez0: 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2010
Are you dead yet? Anuofia.
Re: I Want To Die by ceasyc(f): 11:53am On Nov 08, 2010
some ppl r really suicidal but others r just attention seekers. where op fits = i don't know.

my young cuz who has RSD/CRPS for over 3 years now and cannot walk is also suicidal but she says she's a coward
because she is not brave enuf to kill herself = i just tire, wish i cud help her walk n move on or live instead of just existing. God dey!

anyhoo, i think poster is still alive n kicking cos he was last active on nl 2day
yippee! grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Die by tenderson(m): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2010
How old are u.think about d fact dat theres a panel to face after death.have u done ur assingment and hw well?if u ve done dem wel enough,d owner of u wld gladly take u gently and painlessly.tenderson
Re: I Want To Die by ccollins(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2010
Why is he behaving like dat.If he has a big problem or reason.God is always there to care and there is no problem dat u have dat is beyond what GOD can do.So u better not kill urself, Chei,wetin man no go see 4 NL.
Re: I Want To Die by favouredjb(f): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2010
Please suicide is not the best option,life has got a lot to offer
Re: I Want To Die by SaroWiwa: 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2010
U must be a stupid person to even be alive. Die n open one of ur eyes n c whether life will not go on.
Re: I Want To Die by Ayima: 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2010
I think is lack of sex,maybe ur gurl refused giving u sex.jst go n Bleep ashawo n stay alive am serious.
Re: I Want To Die by crusufixo(m): 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2010
there is a beta way 2 die. Just go 2 third mainland bridge and jump of,or beta stil, go and give a nearby transformer and give it a big hug.my regards 2 satan wen u see him.tel him dat he shld nt even tink of expecting me at all.
Re: I Want To Die by Damalex4luv(m): 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2010
Pls dont die through all this hard way.

There is a better option,look 4 a needle or betterstill a stick of broom and insert it into the hole of ur penis.i bet u by d grace of satan u wont sef the next minute.Say me hi to satan.
Re: I Want To Die by queensmith: 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2011
if you are being serious send me an email onanawhatsmyname@yahoo.com

where abouts in NJ do you stay? ill help you look for places where they can help how your feeling.

You might just be depressed

dont lose hope kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Want To Die by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2011
Ayima:

I think is lack of sex,maybe your gurl refused giving u sex.jst go n bleep ashawo n stay alive am serious.
grin grin grin grin grin

ROFLMAO
Re: I Want To Die by aminalib(f): 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2011
now it all makes sense,
Re: I Want To Die by becky4real(f): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2011
Pls don't dieoo we still need u. we Nl.
Re: I Want To Die by aminalib(f): 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2011
this fool is still alive and kickn
Re: I Want To Die by salviya: 5:45am On Jan 10, 2011
Y u want die,
Live the life,
In our life some any problem come and go, so don't worry,
Believe god,
i pray to god for u,
all d best for your life,
Re: I Want To Die by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 10, 2011
aminalib:

this fool is still alive and kickn
i think he's still looking for the best alternative available cool
Re: I Want To Die by samolina1(m): 11:10am On Jan 10, 2011
I am only interested in your will mr man, i can't give you any suicidal advice, someone else will give you that, beside, "adiƩ ko n ku ka da eyin e nu". Don't forget my name it's Akinlade Samuel. Wishn you a painless death, but i don't think there is one!
Re: I Want To Die by swiftycool(m): 11:58am On Jan 10, 2011
Op and any other hopless or frustrated one like him, visit www . yookus . com and meet people who would help you discover your true purpose and an exciting reason to live.
Re: I Want To Die by swiftycool(m): 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2011
^^^ sorry, i meant www. yookos. Com
Re: I Want To Die by Orton10(m): 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2011
Common ladies help a brodah here, it obvious he's s,ex starved pls somebody!!, anybody!! Pls give this dude some free kitty(s).
If him die na for our head o. Lmfao
Re: I Want To Die by Anabel(f): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2011
Hmmmm, I am goin thru worse, bt wen dere is life, dere is still hope bro,
Re: I Want To Die by apeke1(f): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2011
This is exactly what I was talking about when I asked why Nigerians commit suicide on the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-582857.0.html

What is wrong with you young man why do you want to die

Don't you know that you will end up spending the whole of your eternity in hell if you commit suicide

May God have mercy on your soul

Honestly don't commit suicide
If you are lonely, go ahead and find love

If you need someone to talk to email me
Re: I Want To Die by LA2(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2011
If you kill yourself, we would never meet, and you would never know my true identity. Believe me, you want to know who I am, and you want to be able to tell people that you know me. So, stay alive and we shall meet, one day.
Re: I Want To Die by Omolola1(f): 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2011
The poster would make a good comedian!
Re: I Want To Die by koolchicco: 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2011
Is the poster Dead yet? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Describe Ileke In Two Words / Who Is To Blame For The Moral Decadence In The Society??? / Giving Women Quotas For "Representation" Is Discriminatory And Fraudulent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.