Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Emir Of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu Gambari In London As An Ordinary Individual - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Emir Of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu Gambari In London As An Ordinary Individual (1272 Views)

Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual / The Children Sergeant Auwal Ibrahim Left Behind After NAF Helicopter Crash / This $1.7 Million Motorhome With Its Own Garage Looks Like An Ordinary Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu Gambari In London As An Ordinary Individual by iyimide(m): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
This is the Emir of Ilorin.. one of Nigeria's most revered monarch. I Saw him on the streets of london queuing to pay for some stuffs in a mall.. I was able to take a picture of him just before he was able to take a yellow Cab.
Take not of the following

No one here to shout "Shehu"
No Dongari to follow him about..
No Heavy Turban on his Head..
No police orderly..
No excort..

Our leaders should take note that this is how vulnerable they really are without the citizens.. so they should make decisions that takes care of the citizens because as an ilorin indigent, I should have taken him in my car and to my home for a nice dinner.. but Nigerian leaders cant be pitied..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu Gambari In London As An Ordinary Individual by Samfloxin(m): 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
Wow such is life...no condition is permanent
Re: Emir Of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu Gambari In London As An Ordinary Individual by Dispensable(m): 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
iyimide:
This is the Emir of Ilorin.. one of Nigeria's most revered monarch. I Saw him on the streets of london queuing to pay for some stuffs in a mall.. I was able to take a picture of him just before he was able to take a yellow Cab.
Take not of the following

No one here to shout "Shehu"
No Dongari to follow him about..
No Heavy Turban on his Head..
No police orderly.. grin
No excort..

Our leaders should take note that this is how vulnerable they really are without the citizens.. so they should make decisions that takes care of the citizens because as an ilorin indigent, I should have taken him in my car and to my home for a nice dinner.. but Nigerian leaders cant be pitied..
Re: Emir Of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu Gambari In London As An Ordinary Individual by BUGOFF(m): 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
The man must have arrived and not a single Ilorin subject cared to wellcome/receive him. Man jus ves pull off all that funny regalia follow chop better life for obodo oyibo. Wetin emir gain for UK?
Re: Emir Of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu Gambari In London As An Ordinary Individual by Betakeshi: 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
There are no yellow cabs in London. #justsaying. undecided
Re: Emir Of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu Gambari In London As An Ordinary Individual by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
Betakeshi:
There are no yellow cabs in London. #justsaying. undecided

...or the dude is mistaking New York for London....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Make cool cash with owealth / Isp Needed / Who Is The Hotest In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.