Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

NBA President Constitutes NBA Women’s Forum [see Full List] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NBA President Constitutes NBA Women’s Forum [see Full List] (230 Views)

2023: PDP Candidate Atiku Abubakar Constitutes Grassroots Campaign Council / Hijab Controversy: NBA President Supports Law Student, Says Controversy Needless / Full List Of All Mobile Phone USSD Codes For Banks In Nigeria [2017 Update] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NBA President Constitutes NBA Women’s Forum [see Full List] by BarristerNG: 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
CONSTITUTION OF THE NIGERIAN BAR ASSOCIATION WOMEN’S FORUM

I am pleased to announce the constitution of the Nigerian Bar Association Women’s Forum with the following distinguished executive members:

i. Professor Oluyemisi A Bamgbose, SAN – Chairperson

ii. Mrs. Chinyere Okorocha – Vice Chairperson

iii. Mrs. Nsidibe Aideyan – Secretary

iv. Hajia Safiya I, Balarabe – Treasurer

I am enthused that these distinguished and extremely busy ladies have accepted to serve as the directing minds of the Forum. Professor Bamgbose, apart from being a frontline Professor of Law at the University of Ibadan, holds the distinction of being the first female academician to have been elevated to the rank of a Senior Advocate of Nigeria based on her academic work.

Read More >>>>>> http://www.barristerng.com/nba-president-usoro-san-constitutes-womens-forum-see-full-list/

(1) (Reply)

I Need 10000 Naira Loan / Avoid Saying These Words To Someone That Has A Chronic Illness / MHADMSD Pause To Ensure Risk Reduction Strategies Are Adopted In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.