Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Health Is Wealth Says The Wise Men. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Is Wealth Says The Wise Men. (255 Views)

Please Help A Sister!!!! My Health Is Deteriorating / Health Is Wealth / Health Is Wealth: Herbal Products All The Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Is Wealth Says The Wise Men. by Octech: 12:35am On Sep 15, 2019
Now let's check some facts about our health, feeding habit and life style.
1. Do you know that it is necessary to deworm yourself once in 3 months?
2. Do you know that weighing too much could result into numerous negative health implications,( ranging from: High Blood, diabetes, certain cancers, stroke, back and joint pains, osteoarthritis, infertility, depression and many others)?
3. Do you know that your colon or large intestine needs to be cleared from time to time with a lot of fibre
4. Do you know that our environment is so contaminated with a lot of toxins and these toxins get deposited in us gradually and needs to be flushed out?
5. Do you know that due to some factors ranging from; limited time, money, knowledge and lack of availability, we do not consume the right nutrients our body needs?

Prevention they say is better than cure. Health is Wealth, it is less expensive to prevent than curing which is 50 50 of surviving.

I hereby introduce to you the way forward with the most effective and reliable products I have tested and seen the result. EDMARK International all the way, take it from there !

- Detoxify with EDMARK Shake off phyto fibre
- Burn fat & nourish with EDMARK MRT
- Balance with EDMARK Splina Chlorophyll
- Rejuvenate with EDMARK coffee
And your testimony will have no end. Call me on 07062610964 for supply.

(1) (Reply)

Kind Hearted Nigerians, Please Let's Contribute Money To Support Henry's Surgery / Blood Pressure And Heart Rate / Health Benefits Of Garlic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.