Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

"I Am Married Now" Davido Replies A Twitter User. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Married Now" Davido Replies A Twitter User. (696 Views)

Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body / 5 Most Luxurious Suvs In The World Right Now. Davido Has Three - Full Pictures / 14-Year-Old Davido Begged D'prince & Wande Coal For Pic, But Now...- Davido Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Married Now" Davido Replies A Twitter User. by Elibrainz(m): 8:59am On Sep 15, 2019
Nigeria super start artist, Davido, has just replied to a tweet on twitter, claiming he is now a married man.
The whole matter started when a twitter user replied to davido's tweet saying " You should learn to write your songs yourself.
Immediately after seeing the tweet, the Nigerian Super star Artist matured replied the tweet saying that artists should Learn to tell the truth.
After the reply from Davido, a fan retweeted and said she loves the new Davido. And boom, Davido replied her tweet saying he is married.
Do you think our Davido is finally ready to settle down? Please drop you comments below!

Read the embedded tweets here: http://www.nsehub.info/2019/09/i-am-married-now-davido-replies-twitter-user.html

Re: "I Am Married Now" Davido Replies A Twitter User. by Elibrainz(m): 9:02am On Sep 15, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: "I Am Married Now" Davido Replies A Twitter User. by Elibrainz(m): 9:02am On Sep 15, 2019
Cc Seun
Re: "I Am Married Now" Davido Replies A Twitter User. by Elibrainz(m): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Elibrainz:
Nigeria super start artist, Davido, has just replied to a tweet on twitter, claiming he is now a married man.
The whole matter started when a twitter user replied to davido's tweet saying " You should learn to write your songs yourself.
Immediately after seeing the tweet, the Nigerian Super star Artist matured replied the tweet saying that artists should Learn to tell the truth.
After the reply from Davido, a fan retweeted and said she loves the new Davido. And boom, Davido replied her tweet saying he is married.
Do you think our Davido is finally ready to settle down? Please drop you comments below!

Read the embedded tweets here: http://www.nsehub.info/2019/09/i-am-married-now-davido-replies-twitter-user.html

(1) (Reply)

Jaruma Gives Mr Jellof 1 Million After He Warned Tunde Ednut For Abusing Tacha! / Bbnaija: What Housemates Should Do To Stop Their Fame From Fading / See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.