Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter (27059 Views)

Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia / Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos / IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by panpan(m): 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
I couldn't pick out what the persons in the video were saying.

The only thing that is clear is that there is some kind of argument or quarrel.

What day and time did the mother bring her daughter to the hospital?

Some government hospitals may only attend to emergency cases outside routine hours. Routine hours for children may be from 8 am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday (or Monday to Saturday).

Perhaps there was a queue, and the mother did not want to wait any longer. There may have been other children who were in critical condition, but the mother wanted attention for her daughter which may have been a mild case.

If the daughter's condition was critical, the mother would not complain that her daughter has "typhoid" and produce a lab result to back up her claim.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by adaps: 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
pickatyou:
The way some people rush this doctors and nurses self like they are super machines.
I see the way some persons behave when I am at the hospital. They forget that those doctor and nurses are not the cause of their problem or wards problem
What's their work please?
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by Amumaigwe: 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
pickatyou:
The way some people rush this doctors and nurses self like they are super machines.
I see the way some persons behave when I am at the hospital. They forget that those doctor and nurses are not the cause of their problem or wards problem

But they are hired and paid with taxpayers' money to solve health problems.
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by IgANephropathy(m): 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
Abeyjide:
hmm.when you see a good nurse, you will know he or she has a passion for the job. not those looking for money instead of saving life.
Shebi na you go feed her family and send her children to school. Na you go pay her bills
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by IgANephropathy(m): 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
adaps:

What's their work please?
It is obviously not to be overworked. The same way you dont want to be overworked at your own workplace. Them be human being like you, them no get iron for body.
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by IgANephropathy(m): 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
camobri:

yea. wen u place life into d hands of quacks, u aim is to kill. dey dnt want to employ registerd nurses, so dey look for alternatives by employing quacks
Blame it all on the doctors. Nurses dont employ quacks?
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by renewable1(m): 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Medical personnel are worse than Boko Haram

Get our 1kva complete solar combo for 140k only.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by Osobi32(m): 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
God forbid......... But if for some reasons I rush a loved one to the hospital and this crazy nurses or doctors act funny and I happen to lose that person due to their delays. I will burn down the hospital and kill the doctor and nurses on duty. No jokes! Our medical workers don't value human lives.
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by neonly: 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
Dat hospital ehen I remember one day going der complaining abt stomach issue was really painful I cried roll on d floor destroy many things they all j( worker ) just kept quiet and looking at me dat day I regret being a Nigerian
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by nicepoker101(m): 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
pickatyou:
Tell us their number one priority in the hospital then?
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
pickatyou:
Are you kidding me?? What kind of logic is this??

It is their duty to attend to their patients.. What do you mean by "they are not the cause of their problem..."??

Egbami ke shocked shocked
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by AreaFada2: 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
Pathetic.
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by ayamsuperstar: 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
camobri:
not everyone u see on white is a nurse. most are quacks trained by those useless good for nothing doctors to kill citizens. Make sure the person attending to u is a registered certified nurse.
Can u sharap there...quack nurses r usually trained by nurses
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by Ipodisacriminal: 5:01am On Sep 16, 2019
Why bringing this trash news here
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 16, 2019
ayamsuperstar:

Can u sharap there...quack nurses r usually trained by nurses
they are trained by those stupid doctors who doesn't know what quality care entails
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by DonTattaglia: 6:06am On Sep 16, 2019
Why won't doctors and nurses behave like that . What is the appreciation of government and society towards them. They are humans too. Nigerians rather prefer mediocrity and will choose to hail harlots like Mercy or Tacha on Bbnaija who come to display nudity and immorality on T.v shows or hail our criminal politicians who rip her citizens their future!!! Rubbish.. undecided undecided
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 16, 2019
IgANephropathy:
Blame it all on the doctors. Nurses dont employ quacks?
nurses now own hospitals? the doctors even employ auxiliary doctors now, they look for male nurses with consultation skills and put dem in dia death traps called clinics
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by lanxebony(m): 6:10am On Sep 16, 2019
Most of y'all dont know jack about the health care protocol. Your run to the Hosp when youre sick and complain the nurse didnt attend to you.

1. the nurse is to screen you and the Dr is to clerk you. Most of you won't face the Dr that refuse to see you cos (s)he is on round , busy with another client or resting. You won't attack your Dr for not attending to you on time but see your nurses as evil.

2. A child had been sick for days after your trial and error in your house , youll now rush the sick child to the Hosp crying emergency, calm your nerves. No one will run cos of you. You can't run in ans expect everyone to run also. Thats why youre in the Hosp.

3. Hosp works with triage system. Sometimes its not as you come into the hospital but how severe your case is. Most of y'all won't visit govt Hosp where you can get good medical practitioner due to reasons best know to you , irrespective most of the private Hosp you visit are managed by quacks.

4. Dont expect to come to the Hosp with a test from another laboratory outside the Hosp and expect them to use the test to treat you. If you already know the test to run , then you should know the drug to use.

5. Many at times will google their diagnoses diagnosis before coming in.to the Hosp and expect to know better than someone who had spent 5-7 yrs in sch in just one hour. Okay

6. Many will come to the Hosp with the aim of fighting the nurse because they believe the nurse is nobody but will see the Dr as the god dey came to worship.

7. In govt Hosp, know that if you're taking your child to see a Dr for complaint that are relative to minor illness .
You should go by 7am-3pm cos that's when ckinc opens
From 4 or 5pm its called call hour. Only emergencies that will be attended to.

Your nurse or drs are not super humans too. Be nice to them
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by adaps: 7:37am On Sep 16, 2019
IgANephropathy:
It is obviously not to be overworked. The same way you dont want to be overworked at your own workplace. Them be human being like you, them no get iron for body.
I know say dem no get iron for body,but you've to safe life first
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by Nuclear99(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2019
Abeyjide:
hmm.when you see a good nurse, you will know he or she has a passion for the job. not those looking for money instead of saving life.
Nurse, He or she

Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by oyinda1599(f): 8:46am On Sep 16, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maybe the nurse didn't want to attend to the patient because of her body odour.

Don't blame these nurses, they are humans too.
Sometimes I can feel the emptiness in your soul.
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by geokay777(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2019
Olalan:
Govt. Workers and there shitty attitude to work is legendary........
Randle hospital Isa private hospital, not Govt owned
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by IgANephropathy(m): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
camobri:

nurses now own hospitals? the doctors even employ auxiliary doctors now, they look for male nurses with consultation skills and put dem in dia death traps called clinics
Your question baffles me. As it is either willful ignorance or being sarcastic. Make your findings. Stop seeing the doctors as your enemies. We arent!!!
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by Abeyjide: 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nuclear99:
Nurse, He or she
Don't tell me you've never seen a male nurse
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by Nuclear99(m): 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
Abeyjide:

Don't tell me you've never seen a male nurse

Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 17, 2019
IgANephropathy:
Your question baffles me. As it is either willful ignorance or being sarcastic. Make your findings. Stop seeing the doctors as your enemies. We arent!!!
My parents and my twin sis are doctors so I'm not hating. but you lots are crippling the healthcare of the nation, you don't want development of others, you want a slave master relationship, hence the employ of quacks. Quacks would allow themselves to be treated anyhow.
I know what's obtainable. But I'm still waiting for the day one of u wld be unfortunate in my presence. Dem go collect
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by IgANephropathy(m): 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
camobri:

My parents and my twin sis are doctors so I'm not hating. but you lots are crippling the healthcare of the nation, you don't want development of others, you want a slave master relationship, hence the employ of quacks. Quacks would allow themselves to be treated anyhow.
I know what's obtainable. But I'm still waiting for the day one of u wld be unfortunate in my presence. Dem go collect
If truly the relatives you mentioned are doctors, then they would be the ones rewarded with the content of your last paragraph.

You have no one to blame about the crippling healthcare than the doctors. Just tell me how doctors are stumbling the development of nurses, pharmacists and lab scientists. Nonsense and gravity

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
IgANephropathy:
If truly the relatives you mentioned are doctors, then they would be the ones rewarded with the content of your last paragraph.

You have no one to blame about the crippling healthcare than the doctors. Just tell me how doctors are stumbling the development of nurses, pharmacists and lab scientists. Nonsense and gravity
they are in saner climes.

as fpr the last question, it's obvious you just don't want to appreciate the truth around you.
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
IgANephropathy:

heading all departments that are administrative is one.
using influence in government to depress the agitations of other healrhworkers.
I can go on and on.
keep on acting like a saint. deep within u, u knw d truth
Re: Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter by IgANephropathy(m): 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
camobri:

heading all departments that are administrative is one.
using influence in government to depress the agitations of other healrhworkers.
I can go on and on.
keep on acting like a saint. deep within u, u knw d truth
You'll be suprised one day when you find out none of your accusations are true.

And P.S.: Never claimed to be a saint.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO / 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl / 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.