Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Where Can I Get Wallpapers For My Apartment? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Can I Get Wallpapers For My Apartment? (1358 Views)

Special Effects WALLPAPERS For Your Home. Lagos Nationwide Nigeria / Beautiful Home Wallpapers For SALE / Where To Get Wallpapers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Wallpapers For My Apartment? by deekseen(m): 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2010
I just got this self-contained apartment and i'm thinking of using wallpapers for the room. Does anyone know where i can get wallpapers for the wall?

I urgently need this as after this time i'd resort to paints.

Thanks.
Re: Where Can I Get Wallpapers For My Apartment? by marvel10: 6:08am On Oct 30, 2010
@deekson
Have you a colour in mind? I have some awesome prints including black with pink flowers so if you narrowed it to the background colour, I can send you swatches? Can I have the size (length and width) of the walls you want decorating. Do you require a sponge and the paste? Fill me in as much as you want. I have quite an extensive range and some one-off pieces for furnishing,
You could look at Ralph Lauren wallpapers, B & Q, Laura Ashley, Designer Guild websites for ideas. I stock them too.
Many thanks,
Marvel - marvel10UK@yahoo.com
Re: Where Can I Get Wallpapers For My Apartment? by deekseen(m): 9:32am On Oct 30, 2010
Thanks Marvel10. I've been to those sites. I saw nice ones on Designers Guild and B & Q. I'll get the exact dimensions of the part of the wall i want the wallpapers on later in the day. However, i think black and pink is a bit too strong. I want something a bit soft. Like pale green, pale brown, etc.
We'll talk more soon.
Thanks once again.
Re: Where Can I Get Wallpapers For My Apartment? by kkonsults: 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2010
Check artworld ojuelegba road
Re: Where Can I Get Wallpapers For My Apartment? by kkonsults: 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2010
Re: Where Can I Get Wallpapers For My Apartment? by kkonsults: 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2010
Re: Where Can I Get Wallpapers For My Apartment? by deekseen(m): 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2010
Thanks kkonsults. I'll do that as soon as possible.
Re: Where Can I Get Wallpapers For My Apartment? by jabisodagencies: 1:34am On Oct 06, 2014
Re: Where Can I Get Wallpapers For My Apartment? by jabisodagencies: 1:35am On Oct 06, 2014
Be SMART,
Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Timely approaches to put your Homes and Offices in the finesse and grandeur fit only for Royalty. Call #01-2122145,+2348053136371.

We offer free delivery and installation services for our premium quality designs. Be sure of our advice based on experience to complement designs and décor into that state of peace every home deserves and also creating a work atmosphere in your Offices that invigorates.

Check our website for designs and contact us on
www.jabisodagencies.com
sales@jabisodagencies.com

(1) (Reply)

The Following Cheap Properties Available For Immediate Disposal / Uncompleted Building For Sale / Properties In Maryland And Adeniyi Jones For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.