Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

For All the Exportation Problems, lets find a Solution Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For All the Exportation Problems, lets find a Solution Here (457 Views)

How To Choose Business Owner Titles-lets Find Out / Lets Find Alternative To All South African Brands In Nigeria,..... / See The Reason Payoneer No Longer Ship Their Cards 4 FREE Plus The Solution Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For All the Exportation Problems, lets find a Solution Here by menwubiye(m): 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
The era of i sent good but didnt recieve payment is long gone.... we are professional export brokers with global presence in 10countries. We connect buyers and sellers to transact in diffent location and
commodities.
One of our strength along the line is to help any client complete a hanging deal.
If you have the fund and license to export just contact us to give you a 6months exportation contract.
If you have a pending issue just contact us to help you complete it...
Check my signature for means of contact.
Drop your issues below lets give you a professional advice on how to go about it.
Re: For All the Exportation Problems, lets find a Solution Here by menwubiye(m): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
What problems can we help you solve today
Re: For All the Exportation Problems, lets find a Solution Here by menwubiye(m): 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
menwubiye:
The era of I sent good but didn't receive payment is long gone.... we are professional export brokers with a global presence in 10countries. We connect buyers and sellers to transact in different locations and
commodities.
One of our strengths along the line is to help any client complete a hanging deal.
If you have the fund and license to export just contact us to give you a 6months exportation contract.
If you have a pending issue just contact us to help you complete it...
Check my signature for means of contact.
Drop your issues below let us give you professional advice on how to go about it.
what have you done to move you closer to your goals today?
Re: For All the Exportation Problems, lets find a Solution Here by menwubiye(m): 6:34am On Oct 16, 2019
If you are still struggling to get a legitimate customers abroad to buy your products from Nigeria call me now o... I have a varieties of clients that will order directly from you... no third party after our conversation..... no long stories... only actions is required here.
call me now 0 8 0 2 6 5 2 1 8 5 5
Re: For All the Exportation Problems, lets find a Solution Here by menwubiye(m): 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
New export deal alert...
Cashew, Cocoae, Ginger, charcoal export contract available for pickup.
Our foreign buyers are in urgent need of the above named commodities.
Payment terms are FOB, LC etc.
Only interested a financially ready exporter should contact us.
Call the number on my signature.
Re: For All the Exportation Problems, lets find a Solution Here by menwubiye(m): 7:02am On Apr 12
Are you ready to take your export career to the next level?

Exciting opportunities await you in the dynamic world of exportation, and we're here to help you seize them!

I'm thrilled to introduce our comprehensive training program designed specifically for aspiring export agents, consultants, and brokers in Nigeria. Whether you're just starting out or looking to expand your expertise, our program offers everything you need to succeed in this thriving industry.

Here's what you can expect from our training:

Comprehensive Guidance: Learn step-by-step how to become a successful export professional, from understanding regulations to mastering negotiation techniques.

Access to Opportunities: Discover lucrative export opportunities across various industries and markets and learn how to capitalize on them to maximize your earning potential.

Interactive Learning Experience: Engage in live training sessions, interactive discussions, and Q&A sessions to deepen your understanding and connect with fellow industry professionals.

Exclusive Resources: Gain access to valuable resources, including training recordings and an eBook packed with practical tips and insights to guide you on your export journey.

Plus, for a limited time, we're offering a special discount for the first 5 participants!

Don't miss out on this opportunity to enroll in our program at a reduced rate and take the first step towards a rewarding export career.

Ready to elevate your export career?

Click the link below to learn more and secure your spot today:

<a href="https://latestopportunities.com.ng/exportation-training/">Click here to join now</a>

If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reply to this email or reach out to us at the contact on the profile.

Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

Take action now and invest in your future success as an export professional!

(1) (Reply)

At A Crossroads / Who Is Available For A Quick Writing Job N2 Per Word? / Asking For Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.