Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) (25336 Views)

Man Caught Picking Female Pants, Bras For Money Ritual In Lagos / Snacks Seller Caught Picking Her Snacks Near A Garbage Truck To Resell / Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Merkules: 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
VajanahDischaj:
why beat the innocent guy wey dey clean the streets na? Africans be believing rubbish, thats why rubbish will always use them to do yeye. Okay why dispose pampers anyhow? imagine the disgust sef. some old mumu girls dey even fling sanitary pads anyhow, some bastardd gorrilas dey dispose condoms like their forefathers. very anyhow dirty people in this country
Cleaning the streets ba,oya pack ur old pants and dump in the streets with ur used pads so he can innocently and generously dispose them off
Re: Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) by femi4: 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
And what will police call his crime
Re: Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) by alexvatt(m): 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
Stupidity at the highest. If he has been making N1m per disposed diaper, he wouldn't have looked so hungry. If one used diaper is worth N1m, he would have been richer than Dangote. I think black race are cursed naturally. We believe just anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
See tyre ready for any small thing...Haba
Re: Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) by mercyvivv(f): 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
I doubt the story due to the #1mil per cost of each used diaper...haba, if its that lucrative, even a pastor will shift ministry try hustle "pampers" small.

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Sunriserealtors: 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
mercyvivv:
I doubt the story due to the #1mil per cost of each used diaper...haba, if its that lucrative, even a pastor will shift ministry try hustle "pampers" small.

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Bloggers will always add pepper and salt
No be only 1 Million

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
who or what did this thing to Africa? my shit can be used against me? what will d police charge this guy with? metcheeeewww

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
Arda1000:
u sure say ur brain correct?
his brain is 100% correct. its only idiots that believe that ur waste products can be used to alter ur destiny.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) by mmadu4: 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
the best way is to put kerosene and burn it , to pieces ,
Re: Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) by TLION(m): 11:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
Old news
Funny enough I know this guy very well
The guy sabi steak foul die angry
Re: Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 16, 2019
Freehuman:
Get 10 women pregnant by June you will have at least 10 kids . Wear them pampers and then sell the used diapers after they excrete. Make a profit of 5million Naira after giving each mother 500,000 for child upkeep.

With the current stress level in Nigeria,most of our males fire blank..

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 16, 2019
Most Africans are naturally dull upstairs. I know some graduates who believe that anyone that dies does so as a result of juju/jazz.

In short, to them, all deaths are linked to unnatural causes.

If you need poop to become rich, go to where those septic evacuation trucks dispose the waste and buy a truck or two of poo and become Dangote...

I don't know how I managed to share the same space with neanderthals

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 4:23am On Sep 16, 2019
undecided So the police arrested him for what?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 4:35am On Sep 16, 2019
Freehuman:
Get 10 women pregnant by June you will have at least 10 kids . Wear them pampers and then sell the used diapers after they excrete. Make a profit of 5million Naira after giving each mother 500,000 for child upkeep.

I believe you were good in Mathematics, while you were in School grin grin
Re: Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Obioma3000(m): 5:03am On Sep 16, 2019
Poverty of the mind has way of making people settling for anything that will getthem money
Re: Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) by paperboi147: 6:06am On Sep 16, 2019
[color=#550000][/color] smiley kogi nawa o
Re: Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) by sylve11: 6:06am On Sep 16, 2019
pocohantas:
PAMPERS is a brand.

Diaper is what he was picking.

It could have been Molfix or Huggies.

grin cool
Re: Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) by sylve11: 6:11am On Sep 16, 2019
witchdrum:
Dear SEUN OSEWA,

I am writing this to bring ya attention to the issue of "posting of useless & stupid contents on FP" by some immature & naive MODs. It could even be argued that a few are "deeply-tribalistic" in their choice of FP-contents. It's really pathetic, Seun.

I know it ain't my place to write this epistle but, NL is arguably among the top blogs in the whole of AFRICA; as such, its FP-contents supposed to showcase our "standards/principles/mindsets" as a nation to the outside world.

Any content to be posted on FP must be scrutinise by "wise & mature" MODs pls. Nothing must be posted to FP which does not conduce to the promotion of VIRTUE.

I know you need the VIEWS & CLICKS to sustain this great platform, but I'm certain you'd agree with us, concern NLers, that most FP-contents aint worth it at all. Such contents stains the minds of our younglings.

Promoting Immorality, Vainglory, Tribalism, Hate, Indecency etc for the "green" aint worth it at all. It costs us nothing to be "decent" human beings.

SaveOurSouls....Mr Seun! I take Mother-Nature beg you. PLEASE DO SOMETHING!

We love NairaLand. I know you created this platform to bring solution, not add to our agonies/pains in this Nation.

Anticipating your quick & curative response, Seun.

NB: Fellow concern NLers, pls SHARE till it reaches the appropriate NL authorities. Thanks.

These your writings are just too tiny and SEUN does not have proper vision to sight such a thing................ undecided cool

Re: Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) by IBRAHEEM8(m): 6:58am On Sep 16, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please if a used diaper goes for 1million naira in Kogi state, I won't mind relocating down there.
I know I have the potentials of picking up at least 72 used diapers in a day.

But this lynching culture must stop in Nigeria if we must encourage recycling of wastes.
It is no news that in some companies, used diapers are recylced into sanitary pads.

Animal
Re: Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) by princetg: 7:06am On Sep 16, 2019
He is money rituals he must be deal with
Re: Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:18am On Sep 16, 2019
Merkules:

Cleaning the streets ba,oya pack ur old pants and dump in the streets with ur used pads so he can innocently and generously dispose them off
mumu wey no get brain. u be real zombie...im not sure u read like humans
Re: Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Ebere2020(m): 7:54am On Sep 16, 2019
Are you sure is not for recycling....
Re: Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Arda1000(m): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2019
bigiyaro:
his brain is 100% correct. its only idiots that believe that ur waste products can be used to alter ur destiny.
dont underestimate the power of the devil
Re: Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) by sammylink: 8:42am On Sep 16, 2019
This thing you are calling Pampers is actually called diaper. Pampers is actually a brand of diaper.
Re: Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Merkules: 8:45am On Sep 16, 2019
VajanahDischaj:
mumu wey no get brain. u be real zombie...im not sure u read like humans
My brain is very active and functioning unlike urs that dropped the moment u came out of that scary cave
Re: Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) by josephinne(f): 8:55am On Sep 16, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please if a used diaper goes for 1million naira in Kogi state, I won't mind relocating down there.

But this lynching culture must stop in Nigeria if we must encourage recycling of wastes.
It is no news that in some companies, used diapers are recylced into sanitary pads.

And as a recycler, you would buy a used pampers for 1million abi??
Comment like a learned individual, if u really are!!!
Re: Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) by dfrost: 11:19am On Sep 16, 2019
Op change your heading. It is called diaper not Pampers.

Pampers is a brand. You people will just be disgracing us up and down. angry
Re: Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Cooltm77(m): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2019
Please help a Nairalander
Wow*Finally it out. Feel the vibe from the Coca cola trending Artist* Download here�

https://www.royalng.com/download-mp3-sabi-me-sunny-g/

vote this Coca-Cola VIBE (sunnyG Sabi-me) let win together �

https://www.royalng.com/vote-here/
Re: Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) by effido666: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2019
And u will also b given 72 blows on ur face..... Idiot
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) by PrincewithGod(m): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
pocohantas:
PAMPERS is a brand.

Diaper is what he was picking.

It could have been Molfix or Huggies.

I wonder what his reasons are. Rituals?
My sister we understand. This is Nigeria where every tooth paste is called maclean, every detergent omo, every seasoning cube maggi etc. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Notorious Thief Caught And Burnt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Tortured Body Of A Pregnant South African Woman Found Stuck In Tree / Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.