Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

How To Improve Your Search Ranking Fast | 2020 Edition - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Improve Your Search Ranking Fast | 2020 Edition (644 Views)

10 Quick Things You Can Do Today To Improve Your Search Ranking / Splitting Or Merging A Website Can Cause Months Of Unstable Search Ranking / Google Now Using Page Speed In Mobile Search Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Improve Your Search Ranking Fast | 2020 Edition by destindd(m): 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
The way of blogging has taken another dimension.

You shifted the strategy.

This lead to another blogging style.

With that, you never bring up a new idea.

Then, you ask yourself. What’s next to do?

Well, you aren’t left alone.

But, take it this way, if you walk through a street. What makes you feel you will travel back?

In the same way, you’re an SEO expert, you’ve been for years, but how does that help Google algorithm change?

Do you have an answer to that?

If not.

Then this article guide will be of help to the above questions.

Now, let’s begin to take it one at a step.

The revolution of blog SEO has changed to the acronyms “EAT”…………………# STEP 1
This slag is becoming one of the most used words in the SEO industry. The acronym “EAT” is raising a lot of alarm in the inbox of an SEO expert.

Although the acronym stands for Expertise, Authoritative, and Trustworthiness.

Then, what does that mean to you?

It means that the probability of ranking higher on the search engine result list has been cut short due to the algorithm change. Such change has propelled a lot of awareness that marketers don’t know about, but they only sense it.

Because of this, Google is extremely worried about quality content with no EAT fact.

What do I mean by the statement above?

With that, Google doesn’t want to give a higher value to quality content anymore, due to that, it is after the examination of content before getting rank.

That way Google will be able to deliver the right information to it’s end-users but not the wrong information.

Well, this brings me to my point that, the inaccuracy of content will be sanction badly by the recent Google algorithm. The revolution of the algorithm change has shown a way Google got itself better and for a better strategy.

Then do we have to say no more backlinks, but just the right information?

The above question goes this way.

if a blog has the right links and quality backlinks signal to rank well but the content is inaccurate. Such a blog will be penalized by Google algorithm, in spite of the good signals in its stock room.

Because of this, Google is now worried about the end-product of a content that’s delivered to its end-users.

cc: Mynd44

cc: Lasticlala

https://destinedboy..com/2019/09/grow-and-improve-your-blog.html
Re: How To Improve Your Search Ranking Fast | 2020 Edition by destindd(m): 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Do the On-Page Needful…………………………..# STEP 2
Since research has stated that, over 70% of users ignore paid search, focusing more on the organic search. When optimize well with on-page factors can improve your blog search result performance.

More to that, on-page factors have many basics, furthermore, the basic protocol governs it shows how needful it can be to your blog performance on the search engine result page list.

If so, this made me take me a pause, therefore, move ahead to say how will it sound or looks to content without on-page factors?

Should we say, a content without no tolerance?

Or a low-budget content on the search engine?

In other words, what could happen to such content is the avoidance of the Google algorithm. Such content will forever remain dormant, in it, changes are not bound to occur.

Well, I’m not saying it to make you feel bad, not so, just to help you think in the right way.

You know Google seems to work in a way that amazes us.

On the other hand, recognizing the pattern is the first step towards recovery. I never knew how important it is to recognize the pattern of a market place until I sort the internet for more clarity on how these things work.

I believe these tools are within your reach, why not start leveraging it before your competitors do?

This way I won’t speak more of the circumstances ahead, but the challenges that will arise in a short time.
Re: How To Improve Your Search Ranking Fast | 2020 Edition by destindd(m): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
Correlate your keyword in different ways before concluding on your long-tail keyword…………………..# STEP 5
What makes good content?

Is it the words itself?

Or the way the content is being saturated?

The truth still remains valid, every content on the web is rooted in the interface of a keyword.

But, I don’t know how you may see that has, better still, how do you see that?

The way you ought to see it should be the same for everyone else.

And that’s, good keyword optimization is the dictator of any content on the web.

Well, since that has been the key, to that, the padlock opener.

Then let’s begin with how to surface a good keyword curation.

Say you pick a blog post topic, with that, you’re not familiar with how to go about it.

After, you wrote good content that ought to rank well but failed to, due to that, all hope was gone.

Let me say to your hearing.

That,
Re: How To Improve Your Search Ranking Fast | 2020 Edition by destindd(m): 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
Begin your content with keyword research………………..# STEP 3
I’m sure that, right now, you have a lot of content resonating in your brain.

Then why not begin it with keyword research.

Say you write about “how to make money” on your blog and you want to create a blog post that would rank highly for that topic.

To the above statement, here is how to optimize your blog post for a long-tail keyword.
Re: How To Improve Your Search Ranking Fast | 2020 Edition by destindd(m): 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
Head to Google keyword planner, type in the keyword you want to rank for(i.e how to make money). Click the suggestion box. A result will be shown to you as below.

I know you don't want to miss the rest of the article or do you?

Then, click here

https://destinedboy..com/2019/09/grow-and-improve-your-blog.html

cc: Lasticlala
cc: Mynd44
Re: How To Improve Your Search Ranking Fast | 2020 Edition by Wizbab: 8:08am On Sep 16, 2019
Nice post

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Ecommerce Website Here Today / Need A News Site Like This One? / My 3 In 1 Business Package Will HELP You Start Bulksms, Info Marketing + 1 more

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.