Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,899 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Is Cardi B The Next Queen Of Rap? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Cardi B The Next Queen Of Rap? (429 Views)

Download Hiphop Interface Mix Ft. Jay-z, Migos, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Drake / DOWNLOAD Bruno Mars - Finesse Ft Cardi B MP3 / Wizkid Wins MOBO Best International Act Awards, Beats Jay Z, Cardi B, Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Cardi B The Next Queen Of Rap? by Umartins1(m): 7:44am On Sep 16, 2019

Nicki Minaj has announced her retirement and this leaves us with the question, who will be the next queen of rap? We, at Snitram Media favour Cardi B to take the throne since numerous achievements of hers including a Grammy make her a clear favourite.

We invited two students of the University of Lagos to a talk show at the University's Lagoon Front and both aired their views, agreeing anonymously that Cardi is the right heir to the throne.

However, Cardi must be warned. The wild and talented rapper Young MA, dubbed as the Lil Wayne of female rap, has got some aces up her sleeves, she is coming red hot. Bar her, Cardi has no close competitor.

What do you think? In your opinion, who is the next Queen of rap?

Lalasticlala, seun, airmark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlHfSNhKl-I

Re: Is Cardi B The Next Queen Of Rap? by Jalabase(m): 7:46am On Sep 16, 2019
She might be
Re: Is Cardi B The Next Queen Of Rap? by Umartins1(m): 7:46am On Sep 16, 2019
Jalabase:
She might be

Give reasons, please. Let's see if they align with ours
Re: Is Cardi B The Next Queen Of Rap? by Jalabase(m): 7:50am On Sep 16, 2019
Umartins1:

Give reasons, please. Let's see if they align with ours
No one else is dragging it with her nah
Re: Is Cardi B The Next Queen Of Rap? by Umartins1(m): 7:51am On Sep 16, 2019
Jalabase:

No one else is dragging it with her nah

Heard of Young MA yet? Megan Thee Stallion?
Re: Is Cardi B The Next Queen Of Rap? by Ahmed0336(m): 7:52am On Sep 16, 2019
I like Cardi success but I ll go with young M.A
Re: Is Cardi B The Next Queen Of Rap? by Umartins1(m): 7:54am On Sep 16, 2019
Ahmed0336:
I like Cardi success but I ll go with young M.A

You still haven't given reasons cheesy
Re: Is Cardi B The Next Queen Of Rap? by seankafor(m): 8:47am On Sep 16, 2019
Cardi will fo far in this rap game for sure..

She has come far to disprove all odds.

Many thought she will go the ways of lil Kim,Iggy azalea and so on who couldn't make it to A- list rappers in the music industry.
But she keeps soaring and getting higher and higher.

The ball s on her court to surpass nicki Minaj who I think is the greatest female rapper of all time
Re: Is Cardi B The Next Queen Of Rap? by Umartins1(m): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2019
seankafor:
Cardi will fo far in this rap game for sure..

She has come far to disprove all odds.

Many thought she will go the ways of lil Kim,Iggy azalea and so on who couldn't make it to A- list rappers in the music industry.
But she keeps soaring and getting higher and higher.

The ball s on her court to surpass nicki Minaj who I think is the greatest female rapper of all time

Wow. Aptly put

Lalasticlala, please, come and help with more views.

(1) (Reply)

Deenbreez - Pada Si Ile / Download Mp3-new Music: Mr. Bobzy X Cash Krop - Butuo / Muizey Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.