Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) (14778 Views)

Odogwu Bitters: How Abuja Silent Disco Party Gave Fun Seekers New Experience / What Really Happens At A Silent Disco Event? / Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by analysta: 9:14am On Sep 16, 2019
Check out the photos from the “ Silent Disco Night “ with Torley X Acradian Lounge Powered by Ghills Entertainment.

Very unique experience, with headphones. Torley Nigeria is also introducing virtual reality in entertainment night life, where you can dance with your disco headphones and watch music videos from your virtual reality googles.

The company at it’s core it’s powered by technology and headed by a software developer. I think that explains, why it’s fusing technology with Night life and creating unique experiences for its customers.

What do you guys think of this amazing idea?

1 Like

Re: Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by analysta: 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
More

Re: Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by Jamorezzi: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lovely
Re: Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by Donlexino(m): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
Dope

1 Like

Re: Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by Dmoyes23(m): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
Tech is Bae!!! Kudos

1 Like

Re: Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by WriterX(m): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
b
Re: Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by Augustinaz(m): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
Shit
Re: Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by ForeThinker: 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
Fabulous
Re: Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by Augustinaz(m): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
Cool
Re: Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by BlessedNuel: 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by Joystark(f): 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
Way different from the norm.
I like
Re: Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by Oceannaagent: 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
wink
Re: Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by Reelmii: 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
i have attended one it is fun, but thr problem i have with it is that u cant dance to a common song because everyone is listening to different songs... but it is still nice

i still prefer a normal club though

6 Likes

Re: Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
Dead
Re: Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
Someone without headphones would think it's a congregation of mad people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by lyriclekidd(m): 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
Okay
Re: Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by eddieguru(m): 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
cool
Re: Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by meobizy(f): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
Man, what a sausage party.
Re: Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by nadesh(f): 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
What makes clubbing fun is the loud music reverberating and everyone rocking and singing along.

2 Likes

Re: Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by VillageHead: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
.... and some people will still force me to believe that things are extremely difficult in Naija.
Re: Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2019
Reelmii:
i have attended one it is fun, but thr problem i have with it is that u cant dance to a common song because everyone is listening to different songs... but it is still nice

i still prefer a normal club though

That's a turn off jare
Re: Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by davillian(m): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
I will be listening to Mr A while rocking a lady listening to Mr Z.
It would be better if everyone is listening to same song from the Dj
The technology is not complete
Same song for everybody and a floor vibrator they vibrates with the base of the music we are all listening to.

4 Likes

Re: Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
VillageHead:
.... and some people will still force me to believe that things are extremely difficult in Naija.

No mind them... After they will say there is hunger in the land...

1 Like

Re: Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by sirfemoz(m): 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
Where's the fun in the club if there's no DJ with large speakers. It's just like putting on headphone at home, drinking and dancing.

1 Like

Re: Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by Reelmii: 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
Sirmuel1:

That's a turn off jare
ahahahahahahaha, that is how it works because there are different DJs playing at the same time, so while u are dancing ZANKU another person is dancing SKELEWU,, so u cant really dance with a babe there.... the only wey u can make someone listen to ur song is for u to tap the person and tell the person to switch tk yhe DJ that is playing ur song,, there is a place on the headphone were u can switch... it is good for a private outing it is mot a place u can go if u want to rock a babe
Re: Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by Reelmii: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
Sirmuel1:

That's a turn off jare
hahahahah that is how it works, u cant go there if u want to rock a babe because everyone is listening to different songs, and that is possibly because there are different DJs playing... it is good for a private outing
Re: Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
We turning this shit up soon on abeokuta...

Cooking already
Re: Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by kreate1000: 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
Kool
Re: Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
Reelmii:
ahahahahahahaha, that is how it works because there are different DJs playing at the same time, so while u are dancing ZANKU another person is dancing SKELEWU,, so u cant really dance with a babe there.... the only wey u can make someone listen to ur song is for u to tap the person and tell the person to switch tk yhe DJ that is playing ur song,, there is a place on the headphone were u can switch... it is good for a private outing it is mot a place u can go if u want to rock a babe

Thanks for explaining
Re: Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by babslepe: 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
No going home with girls before you know it no toasting and it is day break Wetin you come gain

1 Like

Re: Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) by 2shure: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
U can easily get poisoned here
Easily

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

18k Gold Wedding Rings At A Good Price 08185264049 (BBpin 2AEA5B3B), / Munachi Abii & Uti Nwachukwu “get Married” In Wedding Dresses By Mai / Classy Event Decor by Ademi Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.