Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals (40556 Views)

Big Brother Naija Has Cost DSTV N3.5 Billion / Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals Says OAP Kamene Goro / Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals - OAP Kamene Goro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Updatebaze(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2019
Kenyan media personality, Kamene Goro has revealed that her public disclosure of sleeping with 27 men in her adult life has cost her a lot.

26-year-old Kamene who struck a pose on the cover of True Love Magazine, addressed the backlash that trailed her 2018 confession in which she also revealed she regrets her body count.

The media personality said she was a bit drunk while discussing the contentious topic with her colleague Andrew Kibe. According to her, she lost deals from corporate organizations because the confession affected her reputation.

“It was one of the worst periods of my life. Not that I regret what I said, but the backlash was huge. A lot of corporates dropped me and even my employer at the time (NRG radio) put me on an ice block. It was treble just for sharing a honest fact” Kamene told True Love September’s edition.

Also lashing out at the patriachal side of the African society, Kamene stated that she wouldn’t have gone through all she faced if she was man.

“Every condom company would have run to him for endorsements. As a woman they expect you to lie when it comes to sexual partners. The guy I was dating at the time told me that I should have reduced the number to three or four,” she lamented.

The Kenyan media personality few weeks ago, engaged in a social media showdown with Huddah Monroe who she accused of sleeping with men for money.

source: https://updatebaze.com/2019/09/16/sleeping-with-27-men-has-cost-me-huge-deals-oap-kamene-goro/

1 Share

Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by domino4211(m): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2019
This is a sad news.
It takes a lot to confess to being a hoe.
I must commend your honesty and also enjoin other hoes like you to confess.
But as expected,hypocrites won't see the good in what you did.

103 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Updatebaze(m): 9:24am On Sep 16, 2019
cc : lalasticlala
Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by donstan18: 9:25am On Sep 16, 2019
An average Nigerian non-virgin lady sleeps with at least 10 different men in a month.

119 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by CAPSLOCKED: 9:27am On Sep 16, 2019
donstan18:
An average Nigerian non-virgin lady sleeps with at least 10 different men in a month.

MINISTER OF VIRGIN WOMEN AND SEX AFFAIRS, HOW IS THIS YOUR BUSINESS?

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Wealthierboy(m): 9:38am On Sep 16, 2019
Updatebaze:
cc : lalasticlala
if you ever call them i will send thunder to stike ur computer there. You chop witch?

1 Like

Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by NOC1(m): 9:57am On Sep 16, 2019
"The guy I was dating at the time told me that I should have reduced the number to three or four,”

This simply implies that the number has increased because there is a new Guy drilling the hole. before she clock 50 the number will definitely run into hundreds.
How did our parents do it those days that virtually all mums were virgin? does the processed foods we eat this days have an effect on our hormones (Estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone).
Or is it caused by civilisation/Modernization early exposure to Western culture.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Criticaltemp: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2019
It also cost u multiple infections.. Nzuzu... Sha, now a days, slay queens are only contesting of how many men the've slept with..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by trendymarseey(f): 11:02am On Sep 16, 2019
jk
Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by sammyj: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2019
angry angry shocked shocked This one na news !! shocked shocked Dogs everywhere !!!! shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Jayslicky: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2019
shocked

Most nairaland girls have slept with over 100 men, then they come online to scream men are scum, why won't the man run when your hole is like a bottomless pit.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by ForeThinker: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2019
Can you imagine

2 Likes

Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by xynerise: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2019
Nice achievement

1 Like

Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Gadafii: 11:04am On Sep 16, 2019
26 and ur body count is 27 shocked

Area mama,all hail thee grin

6 Likes

Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by newguy1(m): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2019
domino4211:
This is a sad news.
It takes a lot to confess to being a hoe.
I must commend your honesty and also enjoin other hoes like you to confess.
But as expected,hypocrites won't see the good in what you did.
olosho

1 Like

Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by iReddington: 11:04am On Sep 16, 2019
Just ordinary 27??
Sex na just activity, nothing to be ashamed about, no mind the hypocrites.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by makewetalk2: 11:05am On Sep 16, 2019
sleep with whoever you like and I dont frigging care madam. your case is not on my menu. I dont care if your count rings up more than a double of that sef. that is your life and you shall pay for your sins

the point is that. our men in nigeria teach the youths nonsense. imagine a friend once told me that if you sleep with ashewo you suppose give her something because if you no give her she fit use her tohto water swear for you. imagine such a mentality. the same tohto way you abuse without bride price na you day fear say e fit swear for you. the same mentality that urges con men to give freebies to charity so that if the owner of the money swear the prayers of the kids will protect him.

nigeria now is similar to Sodom and Gomorrah. Most of these straight men you day see day waka for road now way day stone gays, just drop 100 million naira for their face and ask them to submit their yarsh. 99% of nairalanders go submit their yarsh. I day tell you. if you kill person and give someone 1 million to keep quiet, he will not tell anyone.
kidnap somebody pikin and give the only witness 500 thousand not to tell anyone, he will not speak out.

na the same Mr. Pious dem way day here day criticize who no dress well and who day fvck people husband oh.

check most mature men fone na people wife dem day fvck. no concience again. people do anything and get away with it.

as long as you allow yourself to insert your prik inside tohto way you no marry, you can do anything oh oga. as long as you as you are a fornicator, you are not different from a gay or a lesbian. as long as you are a drunkard, you are rated equal with a murderer.

all those girls roaming around town with no destination, just looking for a man to seduce, your judgment will be intense. all those men who allow themselves to be seduced, you will die if you all do not repent. Hebrews 10:26-31 King James Version (KJV)
26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

all those old men sleeping with little girls because they have money to oppress them, your reward is ahead. your money will not save you. all those alhajis spoiling the daughter of men who work hard to provide for their kids will be hugely rewarded because they took advantage of the vulnerability of their fellow man.

all those doing boyfriend and girlfriend and using their bodies for unnatural purposes, purposes not orchestrated by God, you will have your reward in full. the orchestration of God is for aman to dwell with a woman that he calls his wife in holy matrimony, not sexual flings.

sleeping around and sharing body fluids outside matrimony and even killing the lives of innocent faetus is a crime against man and againt God.

many marriages in nigeria are not marriages. marriage is a union that is undefiled by a third party. when a married man cheats on his wife and takes advantage of her because the culture allows you to do so, you will get your full recompense. on the day that it comes, you will look up and down for help. but you must repent and seek the face of the true God.

the nigerian culture allows many men to cheat on their innocent wives and be celebrated for it. most women are helpless because of financial constraints. they cannot leave even though they have the right to. they endure with such a man because they need provisions for their children. those men will pay for their sins. one after another.

all you who lend your voices in support of an evil man. you know the truth, you know what is right but you willfully support evil because of earthly gains, you will receive your reward. you will cry and look for help but there will be none.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by anambraamaka: 11:05am On Sep 16, 2019
Hypocrites no mind them, 27 is little for most Girls I know

3 Likes

Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by soberdrunk(m): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2019
Just 27? angry

1 Like

Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Highesschief1: 11:06am On Sep 16, 2019
Aaayaaa only 27 men all her life. Wait make I count my own...... But let's say the truth, some of una here go need calculator to arrive at the answer

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2019
Can I be 28 ?
Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 16, 2019
Why expose such? D number of flings you've had should be ur business alone.
Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by GreenArrow1(m): 11:07am On Sep 16, 2019
Only 27 and she's shouting? She should come to Nigeria where the question usually is "how many men have you not slept with?"

27 fah! Only 27. Kai! I don die. This my babe will not kill me. If some 9ja girls gist you of her exes and you begin count am by mistake, and you are already in love with her, just go and start buying high b.p drugs. Your magana is just starting.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 16, 2019
Gadafii:
26 and ur body count is 27 shocked

Area mama,all hail thee grin
grin grin grin
Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 16, 2019
Highesschief1:
Aaayaaa only 27 men all her life. Wait make I count my own...... But let's say the truth, some of una here go need calculator to arrive at the answer
Abi one fullscap sheet go full grin Nasty

1 Like

Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by F117nighthawk: 11:08am On Sep 16, 2019
Congratulations, more grace to your elbow,do encourage your daughters to continue from where u stop. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Relaxing On Flavour's Thigh (Throwback Photo) / Meet Eva Chris: "My Curve Brings A Lot Of Attention" - Nollywood Actress Says / Munachi Abii For Bmpro’s ‘the Turban Series’ (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.