Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father (26336 Views)

American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father / How Tania Omotayo, Lola OJ, Lala Akindoju Turned Up For Adekunle Gold And Simi / Obafemi Martins And Jiganbabaoja, "Sho Mo Age Mi Ni" Crooner Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by KingAzari: 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by Vikynas: 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
If you don't do all that then why did you post the poor born baby on IG
Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by renewable1(m): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
What's the big deal in it.

Get our 1kva solar power system with solar panel for 140k.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by encryptjay(m): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
We know it's true. They'll deny the rumour till it becomes reality.
Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by rhazaaq: 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
what is my problem trying to know the baby's daddy am I going to contribute to the upbringing. babe if you like share your story if you like keep it the world dont care. you have to face it as a single mother.
Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by educhigo: 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
when i hear oba even without adding femi i know that is yoruba man,they can do that,dont leave your wife or your girlfriend alone with a yoruba man,because if you do so,under 5seconds he don help you give am pregnant undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by wink2015(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
Halezis:
Ok Madam. But is he the father or not? You just ended up saying nothingsad

You are right she did not clarify the rumour going around that she was impregnated by Obafemi Martins.

She was just MERRY GO ROUNDING WITH DODGY WORDS.

Covering things up with too many english.

Who is she deceiving? Is it not herself.

If she stick to the facts and clear thing up NO BODY WILL KILL HER.

Until she do the needful rumour and disinformation will continue to spread like wildfire about her purported child with Obafemi Martins.

1 Like

Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by adenodi002(m): 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
I need legit and paying website that i can earn money from, any helper
Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by TemmyT002(m): 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
jagabanlewis:
Na una knw

Las las we go knw d baby daddy soon

Must you know?
What will knowing add to your life?
Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by jagabanlewis(m): 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
TemmyT002:

Must you know?
What will knowing add to your life?

Shift mk i look front
Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by Sagay212: 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
How can you be ashamed to say who the father of your child is? Didn't you think before sleeping with him. If people are peddling rumours that Martins is the father and you know he is not , why don't you just come out and say so so person is the father of my baby and let the rumours die. They keep denying and at the end of the day you find out that the rumour is correct. Shameless id.iots.

1 Like

Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by hardon1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
vlogger my foot... ashawo everywhere claiming one thing or the other
Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by Duru009(m): 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
She did not even deny it !
Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by Siberry: 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
Who is she?
Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by webngnews: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo Appointed Special-Adviser To Udom / Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) / Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.