Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

How To Be 100% Safe With Cooking Gas. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Be 100% Safe With Cooking Gas. (271 Views)

Keep Your Work License Safe With Drink Driver Lawyer QLD / Causes Of Cooking Gas (LPG) Cylinder Explosion / Lets Share Our Experience With Cooking Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be 100% Safe With Cooking Gas. by POWEROFPEACE(m): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2019
It is no longer news that people now die of cooking gas while many others are badly injured and even disfigured in many cases. If you are in doubt, please visit intensive care units or burns department in any of the teaching hospital closer to you. I am sure you will shed tears just like me.

A lot of people actually thinks that by taking their cylinders outside, they are safe, but they are so wrong.

A family of six with 4 boys are currently at the hospital after one of the little boy left the table gas opened for couple of hours before coming back to light it, and that was accompanied by an unusual explosion. If you see them and you did not shed tears, then you are a very hard person.

Bellow are the various ways to be safe.
1. Always live your kitchen Windows open
2. Pay attention to odours before using your gas.
3. More importantly, live your table gas cooker outside for those of us with a well built apartment.
4. Ensure you always lock the connector attached to your cylinders after every use.
5. The automatic table gas is more preferable.
6. Don't allow your kids anywhere near your kitchen.

I have done my path, please add yours, people are dying.

Front page please.

(1) (Reply)

10,000 Nigerian Girls Forced Into Prostitution In Burkina Faso - Ambassador / Goat Milk For Sale In Nigeria / Empty 40ft Containers For Sale Contact Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.