Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Bovi Cries Out As His Wife, Kris Steals His Cloth And Totally Slays In It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Cries Out As His Wife, Kris Steals His Cloth And Totally Slays In It (5175 Views)

Bovi’s Wife, Kris Asimonye Had Ectopic Pregnancy (Video) / Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) / Wizkid Bouncers Drag, Beat A Lady Who Try To Pull His Cloth In Ilorin. VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi Cries Out As His Wife, Kris Steals His Cloth And Totally Slays In It by Updatebaze(m): 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
Today’s episode of “God When” features Nigerian comedian, Bovi hilariously taking to his Insta-story to call out his wife, Kris for stealing his cloth and slaying in it at a Karoke night outing they turned up for with other friends.

Bovi jokingly said he thought it was thief that stole his cloth after his wife stepped into the venue of their outing. Here are his posts below;

source: https://updatebaze.com/2019/09/16/bovi-cries-out-as-his-wife-kris-steals-his-cloth-and-totally-slays-in-it/
cc:lalasticlala

Re: Bovi Cries Out As His Wife, Kris Steals His Cloth And Totally Slays In It by Updatebaze(m): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
cc:lalasticlala
cc: Seun
Re: Bovi Cries Out As His Wife, Kris Steals His Cloth And Totally Slays In It by Abfinest007(m): 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
social media babies are at it again
Re: Bovi Cries Out As His Wife, Kris Steals His Cloth And Totally Slays In It by universaltv: 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lol
Re: Bovi Cries Out As His Wife, Kris Steals His Cloth And Totally Slays In It by Wealthierboy(m): 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
grin madness comes with different form.

waiting slay for this picture OP
Re: Bovi Cries Out As His Wife, Kris Steals His Cloth And Totally Slays In It by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Bovi Cries Out As His Wife, Kris Steals His Cloth And Totally Slays In It by BrutalJab: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
Abfinest007:
social media babies are at it again

if you are feeling pains, lagoon is open.

frustration everywhere
Re: Bovi Cries Out As His Wife, Kris Steals His Cloth And Totally Slays In It by UIA04(f): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
grin

Couple goals.

She even looks better in it.

Next na sweatpants she go thief.
Re: Bovi Cries Out As His Wife, Kris Steals His Cloth And Totally Slays In It by taretoofine(m): 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
Fine husband fine wife
Re: Bovi Cries Out As His Wife, Kris Steals His Cloth And Totally Slays In It by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
Na so this one go reach fp
Smh
Better than bullsh!t naija anyways
Re: Bovi Cries Out As His Wife, Kris Steals His Cloth And Totally Slays In It by pocohantas(f): 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
Men's tops are cool on women.
We go use boobs give am fitting.

If you think I am lying, try their t-shirt on pencil jeans. Be like they produce different type for them cheesy
Re: Bovi Cries Out As His Wife, Kris Steals His Cloth And Totally Slays In It by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
pocohantas:
Men's tops are cool on women.
We go use boobs give am fitting.

If you think I am lying, try their t-shirt on pencil jeans. Be like they produce different type for them cheesy

greedy colonizers all of you.
na so madam has hijacked most of my white undershirts. angry angry
will now be wearing the shirt in kitchen and refusing to use apron angry cry
Re: Bovi Cries Out As His Wife, Kris Steals His Cloth And Totally Slays In It by 9jaBloke: 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
Bovesky smiley

Humour personified

1 Like

Re: Bovi Cries Out As His Wife, Kris Steals His Cloth And Totally Slays In It by sparog(m): 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
It looks better on her

grin grin grin
Re: Bovi Cries Out As His Wife, Kris Steals His Cloth And Totally Slays In It by missimelda01(f): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
This is soo beautiful kiss

God when cry
Re: Bovi Cries Out As His Wife, Kris Steals His Cloth And Totally Slays In It by Luizkid(m): 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
Looks cool on her... Turns me on when I see bae in my shirts wink
Re: Bovi Cries Out As His Wife, Kris Steals His Cloth And Totally Slays In It by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:13am On Sep 17, 2019
Bovi, the comedian grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Ex-Wife Made Me Lose All My Properties - Emeka Ike (Video) / Pink Vs Kelly Clearson / I Don’t Wear Under Wears – Weird Mc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.