Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Why Are There So Many Nigeria Used Toyota Corolla And Camry For Sale - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Are There So Many Nigeria Used Toyota Corolla And Camry For Sale (1872 Views)

Between Lexus ES330 03-06 And Camry 08-10 / Toyota Corolla And Pencil Camry (envelope), Which One Is Preferable? / Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are There So Many Nigeria Used Toyota Corolla And Camry For Sale by chosen124: 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
Why are there so many Nigeria used Toyota corolla and Camry for sale or are Nigerians getting tired of these models of Toyota?.
Re: Why Are There So Many Nigeria Used Toyota Corolla And Camry For Sale by OfficialSam(m): 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
Land for sale
Re: Why Are There So Many Nigeria Used Toyota Corolla And Camry For Sale by Godson214(m): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2019
chosen124:
Why are there so many Nigeria used Toyota corolla and Camry for sale or are Nigerians getting tired of these models of Toyota?.

December day come. Everyone wants to upgrade Chief.

Check my profile. I got a Camry pencil for sale in Isolo Lagos
Re: Why Are There So Many Nigeria Used Toyota Corolla And Camry For Sale by dokyOloye: 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
Uber no de pay well again.
People are selling off.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Nigeria Used Toyota Corolla And Camry For Sale by DAVE5(m): 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
dokyOloye:
People are selling off.

And me dey reason enter the Uber biz... pls watz the cause of Uber not paying well again

Local man needs to know before going into that biz avenue
Re: Why Are There So Many Nigeria Used Toyota Corolla And Camry For Sale by RZArecta2(m): 12:11am On Sep 18, 2019
DAVE5:

And me dey reason enter the Uber biz... pls watz the cause of Uber not paying well again

Local man needs to know before going into that biz avenue
the business space is over saturated by too many Uber drivers compared to passengers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Nigeria Used Toyota Corolla And Camry For Sale by Day169: 12:44am On Sep 18, 2019
chosen124:
That's because over the years, four out of five cars imported into the country have either been Corollas or Camrys. And so naturally, over time most cars put up for sale will be either of the two.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are There So Many Nigeria Used Toyota Corolla And Camry For Sale by budaatum: 3:01am On Sep 18, 2019
Day169:

That's because over the years, four out of five cars imported into the country have either been Corollas or Camrys. And so naturally, over time most cars put up for sale will be either of the two.
Overimportation, in our case. And not directly to unemployment, since we never made it.

Re: Why Are There So Many Nigeria Used Toyota Corolla And Camry For Sale by piagbara: 11:47am On Sep 18, 2019
dokyOloye:
People are selling off.

The go kada and co are killing the business fast

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Interested In Gac Cars? What's The Gac Ga3s & Other Gac Car Price? / Please Someone Should Explain How Many Miles Is On This Dashboard / Advice: My Honda Crv Rear Tyre Is Not Straight, It Looking Like Has K-leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.