Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future (26859 Views)

Employer Drags 2 Hungry Staff To Court For Stealing Loaves Of Bread Worth N2,600 / We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries / Customer Service Agents Available!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by guru90: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!!!!
Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by friendlyadvice: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
grin hommie you need glasses
bashir1451:
The girl in the picture above fyn shaaaa!
Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by Sniper4real(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
bashir1451:

Fine from side view
Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by bashir1451(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
nabegibeg:

You leave reading the article dey admire picture

chai

You blame me? Shey be PMB said we are lazy!

1 Like

Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
bashir1451:
That's all you had to offer.
Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by Olodo24: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
What we see in Sci-fi movies are coming out alive. Robots may take over from humans entirely in the future. I'm against some of these developments because humans need money to survive. We need jobs. James Cameron's Avatar got some backlash cos it proved that actors may not be needed for some acting jobs in the future
Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by bashir1451(m): 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
Sniper4real:

Fine from side view

My brother any view na view! grin
Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by shamecurls(m): 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
AI is the future
Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by bashir1451(m): 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
That's all you had to offer.

No, just the tip of an iceberg! But wait are you jealous ma?
Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by Krak(m): 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
Dan Browns book ORIGIN will eventually become a reality.
Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by bashir1451(m): 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
friendlyadvice:
grin hommie you need glasses

Yes! Those type that will show me her phone number. grin
Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
bashir1451:

No, just the tip of an iceberg! But wait are you jealous ma?
You're dull sha. I hope I don't see you bashing Nigerian girls for not being smart? grin
Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by shamecurls(m): 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
If many knew what 5G will bring, they will go against it.

It's coming to take away your jobs and freedom.
Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by AdonaiAluminium: 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
This is the era of do it yourself, that to technolofy

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services, insulated roofing sheets and panels etc
Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
Olodo24:
What we see in Sci-fi movies are coming out alive. Robots may take over from humans entirely in the future. I'm against some of these developments because humans need money to survive. We need jobs. James Cameron's Avatar got some backlash cos it proved that actors may not be needed for some acting jobs in the future
In as much as we are made to believe that, it's not going to happen. There has to be a balance. Making all jobs automated is akin to making man go into extinction.
Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by Sniper4real(m): 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
bashir1451:

My brother any view na view! grin

And you'll be surprised that she's not fine

1 Like

Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by bashir1451(m): 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You're dull sha. I hope I don't see you bashing Nigerian girls for not being smart? grin
Dull for saying she's fyn or for asking you whether you're jealous? Local man is confused here!
Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by jagabanlewis(m): 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
nabegibeg:

You are indeed hungry

Same wt u
Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
bashir1451:

Dull for saying she's fyn or for asking you whether you're jealous? Local man is confused here!
You just have to be confused.

I asked if that was all you had to offer 'cause your contribution to the thread is the imaginary lady used. Seems some of you are allergic to certain discourse? grin
Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by friendlyadvice: 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2019
bashir1451:

Yes! Those type that will show me her phone number. grin
that kind glass dey? i need it o too many Nollywood b*tches i wanna prank call

1 Like

Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by lizdammy: 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
helinues:
In Lil Wayne's voice - Every finish line is the beginning of a new race.

The writer shouldn't have limited his research based on Nigeria or Africa current situations.

Customer care service is the current highest paid job in a trouble El Savado..

Gbam
Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by rman: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
It will be considered an insult to offer jobs that can be done by robots to humans in 2030. So no need to panic.
Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by 2016easy2017: 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by Vasgas: 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
Programmers.......... Will be happy with this news
Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by Akowemoon(m): 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
slawomir:
Our work is still secure

Till the end of time!
As science dey come up with new things
Na so we nigggarzzz dey mature for format and tools

If you know you know
Keyboard commando, I hail u sir
Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by 2016easy2017: 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
it usually takes the president 6-8 months to chose ministerial cabinet. u think its just for nothing?the pmb i know must have done some magic to sensitive documents to the favor of herdsmen or fulanis at the detriment of other Nigerians. u wait and see. time would prove this right
Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by einsteine(m): 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
Because you are a PHD student from ibadan, you can't summarize. The writer of this epistle may also go extinct along with the customer service agents being replaced by chatbots and IVRs.

2 Likes

Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by uuzba(m): 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
guru90:
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!!!!

Me, I know that Nigerians will make sure the AI thing doesn't work. We will spoil it, creat virus to ruin the whole system. .
Because in Nigeria, as bad as you think naija is, we keep things REAL.
NEPA will never disappoint to delete power from all these automated systems.
Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by uuzba(m): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
einsteine:
Because you are a PHD student from ibadan, you can't summarize. The writer of this epistle may also go extinct along with the customer service agents being replaced by chatbots and IVRs.
He's a PhD student na. Let him show all the book that he read.
Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by Khez: 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
Definitely not in nig.
Re: Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future by Sunriserealtors: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
Don't hide in a comfort zone, come out and build a passive and active income stream to avoid been broke in the nearest future. Job seekers will be worst hit, Entrepreneurship and Real Estate Network Marketing is the way to go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork / MTN Nigeria Statement On Their Alleged Plan To Sack Staff / House, I Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.