Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court (54529 Views)

My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments / Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Ify05: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
My wife brings her lover into our bedroom for sex, a 35-year-old unemployed man, Tayo Owoloye, on Monday told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos.

Owoloye is in court seeking to end his 11-year-old marriage to his wife Modinat.

Tayo said that their 11-year-old daughter used to tell him that her mother brings a man home and that she used to see them making love .

“I once saw her love chat on whatsApp with a man called Timothy, when I queried her, she quickly deleted those messages. I reported her to her two eldest sisters.

“She is also having affairs with another man, called Stanley.

“Modinat came to my mother’s burial in Ondo State and left that same day, I later discovered that she came with Stanley and both of them lodged in a hotel that day.

“I was still in my village when Modinat called that she was sick and admitted, I rushed to Lagos the following day and I was told by the nurses that a man came to pass the night with her whom I later discovered to be Stanley.

“When I confronted Stanley, he confessed that he is in a relationship with my wife but begged for forgiveness.

“I decided to know more about Stanley so I searched for him on facebook, I saw pictures of him and my wife which was taken inside our bedroom and on our bed.”

Owoloye presented to the court, printed pictures from Stanley’s facebook page, as evidence.

The petitioner said that he moved out of their matrimonial home when his wife said she needed space.

“There was a day we had misunderstanding and she got me arrested; at the police station I was asked to give an undertaking that I will not return to my house, till today I have not gone home.

“Two weeks after I left the house, my wife changed her marital status on Facebook from married to divorce and also changed her surname to her maiden name.

“Our neighbours called to tell me that Stanley always comes to pass the night in our house, confirming our 11-year-old daughter’s earlier affirmation.”

According to him, Modinat has been denying him sex since December, 2018.

The husband said that Modinat was always threatening his life with knife and that he was afraid as she may carry out her threat one day.

However, the respondent, Modinat, who welcomed the divorce suit, also accused her husband of infidelity.

“My husband had been cheating on me without my knowledge; I got to know last week when I went to his family house, where I met his new wife and a baby of about six month old.”

The 30-year-old trader denied having affairs with Timothy and Stanley.

“I sell watermelon, Timothy is my customer while Stanley comes to assist me in my shop.

“The picture of Stanley and I that my husband saw on social media was taken in the sitting room not bedroom as he claimed.

“Stanley came to stay with me when I was admitted at the hospital because my husband traveled for his mother’s burial and there was nobody to stay with me.”

The mother of three said that her husband had turned her into a punching bag.

“My husband is a wife beater, he once beat me that I lost a pregnancy, and I have several scars on my body due to his frequent beatings.

“On one fateful day, he beat me, tore my clothes and pushed me out of the house naked.

“Our neighbours clothed me, I went to the police station to report the matter and he was invited.

“When the police asked me what I wanted, I said I needed space, that he should leave the house for me for some time upon which he was asked to give an undertaking that he would give me space as I requested. ”

Modinat said she denied her husband sex because, “I don’t have feelings for him anymore.”

The Court’s President, Mr Adeniyi Koledoye, after listening to the estranged couple, urged them to maintain peace and adjourned the case until Sept. 26, for judgment.

Source: https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/09/my-wife-brings-her-lover-into-our-bedroom-for-sex-man-tells-court/

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Charly68: 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
Where did you find such an harlot called wife ? This man must be thoroughly beaten for tolerating this type of a mess .

154 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by mrwonlasewonie: 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
It's because you are not performing your duty well sexually as a man.if you are she won't bring another man so you have to be patient and understanding.moreso you don't discuss your private marital life with online strangers who want to destroy your home Go to God in prayer and your wife will change

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by NOC1(m): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
I said it must be Igando Customary court and i was not wrong, is that the only type of case that is been treated in that court?

103 Likes

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by realestniggah: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
Igando Customary court is the Kenya of Nigeria.. They are know for shitty cases

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by millionboi2: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
Why do u have to wait till now

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Teewhy2: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
It takes two to tangle.
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Colonelswitz101(m): 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
My wife bring a man into my home? Well every woman know the kind of man they married...

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by grandstar(m): 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
Both are unfaithful. in this case though, I feel the woman is worse.

For the woman to have no feelings for the man, it's obvious he's hurt or she'd urge the court not to s
dissolve the marriage.

Pot calling kettle black

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nawa for some women undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by bigdammyj: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
Igando Customary Court

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Jaynom(m): 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hmmn! Any woman that can bring home her Lover WILL KILL YOU EVENTUALLY!

30 Likes

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by vicfajeze: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
MAY BE D MAN NO FIT HAMMER WELA

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hanty fear goduu ooo shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Didi2d(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
What's the name of this movie?
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by AdonaiAluminium: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
Then send her away in peace, no fighting!

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services, insulated roofing sheets and panels etc

1 Like

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
Local man gave up

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Hudaifa: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
Na wah
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by spiritedtete: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by JJOF(m): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
It's because you are not performing your duty well sexually as a man.if you are sure won't bring another man so you have to be patient and understanding.moreso you don't discuss your private marital life with online strangers who want to destroy your home Go to God in prayer and your wife will change
Will you shut the F up. Nonsense. I guess even Timothy couldn't satisfy her, that's why she has Stanley. Mtcheeew

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Toscarele: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
Getting stuck to an evil woman as a wife would kill you faster than any disease known to man if you do not take measures

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by maigemuu: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
This Igando customary court sha. Always tales by moonlight.

True true, nothing wey Musa never see for gate.

why always Igando?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by jagabanlewis(m): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nawa oh....watin dick dy cause
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by BlessedNuel: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
Chai....Even Potiphar's wife holy pass dz one ooo.

I just don't see any reason why someone should cheat on his spouse.. If you are fed up... Kindly call for a breakup rather than playing ludo on top your spouse head.

You all should go check out Proverbs 7: 19

Well... My people... If you need Original Pure Honey kindly call or whatsapp me on 0 9 0 194 987 71

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by Chadwik: 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
Okay this one can kill you ooohhh
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by anambraamaka: 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
Sad
Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by naijadrivablog: 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
angry

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by dayleke: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
Igando again?!!!

Not surprised sha....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court by vicfajeze: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
I DEY LAUGH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Phil The Mature Man Who Like To Dress Like A Baby(pics/vieo) / Dabbing Madness Taking Over Nigeria (pics) / Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.