Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Hotels Operating Without CCTV Should Be Shut Down - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hotels Operating Without CCTV Should Be Shut Down (226 Views)

Police Officers In Trouble For Operating Without ID Cards And Uniforms / South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks / Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hotels Operating Without CCTV Should Be Shut Down by Colonelswitz101(m): 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
Based on the recent events of serial killings been witnessed in portharcourt with no clue of apprehending the culprit, it goes a long way in my opinion to prove the kind of failed government we have in this part of the world. Many cases of this same pattern of killing have been reported yet our government have failed to be proactive in putting a stop to this serial killings. It beats my imagination why hotels and guest houses are been run without CCTV which is supposed to have been enforced by our government since the first incident of this killing was reported, security of lives have become the least of worries for our governments and its now obvious that killings and other avoidable deaths have become a part of our tradition.
In this regard, I call on and plead with the Rivers State government and other state governments to revoke the operational license of any hotel or guess house that do not have a CCTV installed in their premises as it will go a long way in saving lives and apprehending these heartless killers. Protection of lives is the first duty of any responsible government and I believe Barr. Nyesom Wike should know better.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: Lady Calls Out Doctor Who Refused To Her Child Because Th Had An Argument / UNILAG Gang-rape: Absence Of 3 Defendants Stalls Trial / 210 Bandits Surrender In Sokoto There By Releasing All Captives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.