Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ (38436 Views)

Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet / #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy / Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ by Chelsea82: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
#BBNaija: ‘If you were a Boy, I would have beaten you up’ – Ike tells Mercy as they fight again.

Ike was not happy with Mercy moving his belongings and he told her about it. According to Ike, the way Mercy touches his stuff especially his Coins showed zero respect on her part.

This didn’t sit well with Mercy as she felt Ike insulted her all because she tried to create space for his properties in the locker room.

A frustrated Ike tried to find out if Mercy was transferring aggression on him because he had some bottles of beer earlier on.

In his desperation, he told her that he was drinking because his cigarettes were running out and things weren’t peachy for him. It seemed she was trying to make him reduce his alcohol and smoke intake but he didn’t take it as he felt she was controlling his life which no one dares to.

Switching into gangsta mode, he said to her, “If you were a boy, I would have beaten you up.” In the heat of the moment, Ike threatened to throw the Coins in the garden for everyone to pick up.

This statement didn’t bother Mercy in the least as she requested that they share their Coins so that both parties can manage their financial matters independently.

Watch the video below

https://mobile.twitter.com/PhanaSk34/status/1173569089186480130

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/bbnaija-if-you-were-boy-i-would-have.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ by Chelsea82: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
More, Watch The Video HERE

1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ by Chiemerie8(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
The ship is already capsizing. Me likey cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ by carzola(m): 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
such a butthole of a guy..
right now they is gender equality in Nigeria
so no difference between a guy and a girl
next time beat her up for us if u have balls...

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ by iCauseTrouble: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ by 9jaBloke: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
Bonnie & Clyde

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ by gebest: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
Thanks goodness, he close his teeth small today.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ by Flier: 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
When are they going to finish this nonsense

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ by trendymarseey(f): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ by SokotoCaliphate: 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
Rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ by chigoziri2403(m): 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
Please when will this bbnaija end

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ by Setharry(m): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2019
Dem no dey tire...

Need a professional looking e-commerce site?

Call: 09060030791

Re: BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ by antirozz(f): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ by Nthrone(m): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
Oh yea, go on son, you have our support.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ by drizslim(m): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ike d snitch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ by tardell007(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
Op thank you very much for this news.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ by emmanuel4758(m): 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
I thought I have banned this non cowrish show

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ by HisExcellence(m): 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
What should we do with this?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ by BabaIbo: 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ike guy...
I no too like this show again but I like this guy!
Re: BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ by kenzysmith: 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
If this mercy give me free toto raw i no Bleep
Re: BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ by Angelawhite(m): 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
Devilish stupid program that teaches nothing other than immortality. I blame the stupid viewers
Re: BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ by toyinjimoh(m): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
This ike is a bad guy he doesn't love mercy, he is getting close to her to get more votes from her fans cos he knows mercy has plenty fans out there... No reasonable man will fall for a girl like mercy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ by Udeude: 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
smiley
Re: BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ by 1witGod(m): 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
How many of us have seen the movie Mr & Mrs? If you come between them when them dey quarrel, them go join hand fight you and settle with hot 'distin' untop your head.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ by utenwuson: 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
Gender equality..... Fight her like the man she is.... She might even win.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ by Starz825(m): 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2019
Flier:
When are they going to finish this nonsense
This nonsense ain't finishing soon.. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ by meobizy(f): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
Yesterday.
chigoziri2403:
Please when will this bbnaija end

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ by meobizy(f): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
They will come back. Na everyday them dey get disagreement.
Re: BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ by Remzii(m): 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
fight 2day reconcile 2morrow rubbish relationship

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teni Performs On Bbnaija Stage / Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.