Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress (31128 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress / Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by Mrpojj(m): 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
sarahvibes:
The Joy of Motherhood!, nothing else can be compared to it in the life of any woman across the globe.

Our 9ja Yankee based princess,Korra Obidi couldn’t hide her joy about how it feels to be a mother as she took to the grams moments ago to share this super cute photo of her and her model ready baby posing effortlessly for the camera.

she captioned it :

She just set grow anyhow � Breast milk na helele��

https://www.thesleak.com/korra-obidi-flaunts-cleavage-while-posing-with-her-super-cute-baby/

See how she use her hand hold the baby hand so that the baby will not drag the chain her nose and Injure her,
The risk women take in the name of fashion
Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by adonis89(m): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
I love cleevages eh

Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by agbo2345(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
Please introduce us to friends and families who may need our services

Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by ThePreachersSon: 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by ThePreachersSon: 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
Saw a mad woman rocking same hairstyle just yesterday, is it the new trend? Just asking....

Cute baby btw
Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by D1zion: 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
What's this chain on her nose like a slave
grin grin grin grin
Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by insabarnur(m): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
Obiorah!!!!!
Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by kunbeex(f): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
bastardmod:
Women are scum
your mother and sisters are also women
Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by francisisking: 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
bluefilm:
Thank you OP for sharing this.

Immediately I showed this cleavage picture to my aging landlord, the gaffer told me not to pay him this month's rent.

Good job.
are u 4 real....
Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by anEye4anEye: 2:00am On Sep 17, 2019
azraeljaheel:
Now Lemme put my yoga training to practice grin cheesy

Concentrate on the BOBBY sad shocked

Bend and see how flexible I can get.. And if that don't work ama put my hands to work.... wink smiley

The night is young and cold

Ajazeree abi azrealjahill, mind ursef
Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by anEye4anEye: 2:03am On Sep 17, 2019
kunbeex:

grin grin grin See ur deeper-life face and eyescream like woman wey jst come grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by bastardmod: 7:37am On Sep 17, 2019
kunbeex:

Women are scum. Deal with it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer Tekno Dyes His Hair Blonde... You Like It? (photos) / Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine / Chacha Eke-Faani And Husband: Managing Celebrity Marriage Fracas On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.