Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy (35169 Views)

Fans React To Tacha's 'Sexy' Dance Moves (Photos) / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy by Ndlistic(m): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
Big Brother Naija housemate, Ike got fans talking after he was spotted chatting with Tacha after his argument with his boo, Mercy.

Recall that the duo had gotten into a heated argument about moving his belongings of which his Bet9ja Coins were among. Ike told her that it showed zero respect on her part.

This didn’t sit well with Mercy as she felt he insulted her all because she tried to create space for his properties in the locker room. It got to a point she requested that they share their Coins so that both parties can manage theirs separately.

Shortly after that, Ike, who was still upset, needed someone to vent to and chose to do so with Tacha as he feels comfortable talking to her.

He explained what had happened and how he felt he was being disrespected by her. She just sat there and listened to him as he ranted.

Watch the video below

https://twitter.com/HottestShot_/status/1173595184493486080

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/bbnaija-what-ike-told-tacha-about-his.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy by Ndlistic(m): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
More, Watch The Video HERE

Re: BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy by jagabanlewis(m): 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
When dis show when tk end

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy by SamanthaDavis: 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2019

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy by lyriclekidd(m): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
Okay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy by Luvlyna(f): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
Like her or hate her.. When it comes to minding her damn business in the house, no one does it like her. And this is just the thing I like about tacha though

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy by izenco2005(m): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy by veave(f): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
I'm happy Tacha didn't add or subtract anything from this his jist. Angry Nigerian youths would have dragged the living daylights out of the poor girl....

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
MY BABY GIRL,TASHA TITAN

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy by slawomir: 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy by tillaman(m): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
I use to think the Tacha babe is either proud or she’s just an unrepentant sadist but of late I realise she’s just good at minding her business and she’s just a lone wolf, she doesn’t want all the drama!! I think I am Beginning to admire the girl’s way

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy by EsquireTee(m): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
Y'all watching Bbn are kinda jobless sha.Thank God for Nairaland. Local man can see and know whats going on in the house. Argue with ur ignorant ancestors

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy by renewable1(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ike the gangstar

Get your 1kva complete solar power system today for just 140k with solar panel inclusive.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
Apart from the bleaching she did, I think Tacha ain't bad, unless she's keeping something. Mind you I'm not saying she's decent, cos you can't be a decent woman and say you want to audition for bbnaija.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy by samili147: 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
Tacha na we get the money

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
I believe she no dey hear the guy English well

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy by avrex3k(m): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
First I like her but the David tattoo on her chest makes me feel type of way about her tottaly, who does that lol angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy by agbo2345(m): 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
Please introduce us to friends and families who may need our services

Re: BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
Please who is that on the second picture with stretch marks on her breast?
Re: BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy by raphy(m): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
ik seems to be the mumu in the house.konji have been holding him from day 1 in that prison call house.

I remember last 2weeks he was dragging with mercy for fuvk sake when she was hoh.
if he like let him cut his divk and give mercy to masturbate with she won't still marry him.

#bigmouthygangsta
#kisskillyouthere

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy by nicepoker101(m): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
Useless show
Re: BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
Luvlyna:
Like her or hate her.. When it comes to minding her damn business in the house, no one does it like her. And this is just the thing I like about tacha though
why won't she mind her own business? You wan make she ooze out anti air refresher on other house mate Eeeh...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy by madenigga(m): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ike likes Tacha

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy by Sonfethopia: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
jagabanlewis:
First subday of October.
Re: BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy by Sonfethopia: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
jagabanlewis:
First sunday of October.
Re: BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy by Lamanii22(f): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
tillaman:
I use to think the Tacha babe is either proud or she’s just an unrepentant sadist but of late I realise she’s just good at minding her business and she’s just a lone wolf, she doesn’t want all the drama!! I think I am Beginning to admire the girl’s way

She told khafi one time that even in her house she's usually on her own... In her room... Like no one would know she's even around... It was that time jackye called her a witch or something

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
NONSENS UPON ROBISH

(1) (2) (Reply)

NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality / BBNaija evel 2 Pool Party: Daniella & Khalid Kissed; Groovy & Beauty Kissed / Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.