Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers (4393 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today / Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by GistMore11: 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
Former big brother naija housemate, Teddy A excited as he officially hit one million followers on Instagram.

Teddy-A shows how joyful he is, in the short video of him jumping out of his 2019 Benz Jeep to run around and scream One Million followers, somebody save me.

Gist from Gistmore : https://gistmore.com/teddy-a-jump-out-of-his-car-run-around-the-street-as-he-hit-1milliin-ig-followers

Re: Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by GistMore11: 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2019

Re: Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by daddytime(m): 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lol

Ayam seriously not understanding

Congrats to him...
Re: Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by Olalan(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
I begin to wonder who are the people following all this overnight celebrities

5 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by Oyindidi(f): 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
This one never mature for marriage

2 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by GistMore11: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by pocohantas(f): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
Olalan:
I begin to wonder who are the people following all this overnight celebrities

Most just follow for gossips. More like monitoring spirit, they want to see your moves realtime. Now he is married, they have to keep up with his life.
Re: Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by Thegamingorca(m): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
2019 Mercedes Benz jeep.

Where he for see the money shocked
Re: Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
Oh!!Really!!Wow!!! What an achievement
Re: Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
I bet my front teeth this news will hit FP

Re: Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
Kik kik do you love me mood..Ah know that feelinggrin
Re: Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by Dathypebruv(m): 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by izzou(m): 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
angry

I came here to see the 2019 Mercedes Benz jeep
Re: Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by seunmohmoh(f): 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
Just 1m?
Re: Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by sKeetz(m): 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
Wtf is '2019 benz jeep' ?? Since when did that partnership commence ?
Re: Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by Richdad50(m): 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
shocked
Pocohantas that cannot boast of 30 followers in her 10years of engaging Nairaland is talking. Is it easy to have 1 million men and women Follow you. Being a strong woman doesn't mean you have to diminish every man's achievements.

Feminism begins at 45. Get a life young woman.
pocohantas:

Most just follow for gossips. More like monitoring spirit, they want to see your moves realtime. Now he is married, they have to keep up with his life.

2 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by pocohantas(f): 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
Richdad50:
Pocohantas that can not boast of 30 followers in her 10years of engaging Nairaland is talking

Lol, it is not like NL is as advanced as IG or Twitter where one can run adverts as influencers. So, I am left wondering- WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF 30 FOLLOWERS ON NL?

'And how do you know the number of followers I have? Or you just wanna talk...as usual?

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by rex444(m): 2:59am On Sep 17, 2019
I am pretty sure nairalanders have a different point of view to this.... Ayam not understanding

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by boss1310(m): 6:37am On Sep 17, 2019
you see that aboki called Musa he has seen everything seeable at the gate

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by tillaman(m): 7:47am On Sep 17, 2019
Wow, what an achievement Teddy A!!! This is the type of news Nigerians need to lift our spirits
Re: Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by Justbeingreal(m): 7:47am On Sep 17, 2019
undecided

Really for social media followers?

Re: Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by Saintmary(f): 8:33am On Sep 17, 2019
What about BamBam
Re: Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by Djicemob: 9:43am On Sep 17, 2019
Benz-jeep grin grin grin grin
Re: Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 17, 2019
The Manner in which our People react for irrelevant things is really Alarming..

Heavily Irrelevant things!!

We Desperately need to Switch our Orientation in this part of the World
Re: Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by Iamgrey5(m): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked
Pocohantas that cannot boast of 30 followers in her 10years of engaging Nairaland is talking. Is it easy to have 1 million men and women Follow you. Being a strong woman doesn't mean you have to diminish every man's achievements.

Feminism begins at 45. Get a life young woman.
I guess booking spaces on nairaland to sound like the cheap imitation of Nwa is your life's achievement. grin

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by Richdad50(m): 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
You keep following me around like a bedbug on a lifeline for blood. Like a bedbug, you will be.
Iamgrey5:
I guess booking spaces on nairaland to sound like the cheap imitation of Nwa is your life achievement. grin
Re: Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by pocohantas(f): 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I guess booking spaces on nairaland to sound like the cheap imitation of Nwa is your life achievement. grin

The retard edited his post to be more savage. Then he had to bring in men and feminism to help his career. Im no even reach grin grin
Re: Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by Iamgrey5(m): 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
Richdad50:
You keep following me around like a bedbug on a lifeline for blood. Like a bedbug, you will be.
No one is following you around.

Who the Bleep do you think you are? A nairaland celebrity for imitating Nwa I presume!

Niggga go and fix up your life! You are already Hallucinating grin

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by Iamgrey5(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
pocohantas:

The retard edited his post to be more savage. Then he had to bring in men and feminism to help his career. Im no even reach grin grin
Don't mind the idiot, he spends most of his days booking space around Nairaland.

Aba made Sage, cheap imitation of Nwa grin

At least I respect Nwa because he minds his business unlike this one grin
Re: Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by pocohantas(f): 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Don't mind the idiot, he spends most of his days booking space around Nairaland.

Aba made Sage, cheap imitation of Nwa grin

At least I respect Nwa because he minds his business unlike this one grin

I think he discovered how silly his post is. So, he decided to gain alliance by bringing in feminism and claiming I put the guy down. What part of my post belittled his achievement bikonu? I simply replied someone o.

Yea, Nwa minds his business. None of them can ever get close. They should all find another niche grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers by izzou(m): 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
Pocohantas

The lady every red-pilled guy loves to hate grin

(1) (Reply)

Snoop Dog Trolls Bbnaija’s Diane Russet On Twitter. PHOTOS / Rema Performs New Song Soundgasm In School Uniform For The First Time / Full S£x Video Of Ghana Girl Having Sex Because Of Cold Stone And Pizza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.