Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,295 members, 7,864,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:14 PM

#bbnaija: Elozonam Wins This Week's 'head Of House' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Elozonam Wins This Week's 'head Of House' (510 Views)

Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) / BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner / BBNaija Twist: Meet Venita & Elozonam, BBNaija's Newest Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Elozonam Wins This Week's 'head Of House' by adebuk47(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
Big Brother Naija housemate, Elozonam redefined easy when he emerged as the winner of this week's Head of House challenge.

While others like Diane and Ike struggled with the sweets and cups, Elozonam breezed through and hit the buzzer to claim his victory.

He left the Arena with the Head of House crown, 250 Bet9ja Coins, immunity privilege and he also chose Diane as his royal HoH room partner.

Source: https://www.jalabase.com/uncategorized/bbnaija-elozonam-wins-this-weeks-head-of-house-and-will-be-sharing-the-luxury-bedroom-privileges-with-diane/

Re: #bbnaija: Elozonam Wins This Week's 'head Of House' by burner44(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
This evening a snake bit a guy on his neck while he was resting
on a well, so i decided to help and i tied his neck very very tight with my belt so the venom won't spread�‍♂ but the guy still died�‍♂
grin
Re: #bbnaija: Elozonam Wins This Week's 'head Of House' by Jasen1(m): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
burner44:
This evening a snake bit a guy on his neck while he was resting
on a well, so i decided to help and i tied his neck very very tight with my belt so the venom won't spread�‍♂ but the guy still died�‍♂
grin

So you killed him grin
Re: #bbnaija: Elozonam Wins This Week's 'head Of House' by adebuk47(m): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
This one's go kpansh wella for HoH roon
Re: #bbnaija: Elozonam Wins This Week's 'head Of House' by adebuk47(m): 12:06am On Sep 17, 2019
angry Fp material nah
Re: #bbnaija: Elozonam Wins This Week's 'head Of House' by adebuk47(m): 9:09am On Sep 17, 2019
Hmm this guy and Dianne

(1) (Reply)

Name Your Favourite Seasonal Movie / Those Who Wish Me Dead Angelina Jolie Movie 2021 Story / NEW MOVIE ALERT!!! The Woman King 2022!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.