Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,065 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt (24856 Views)

Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) / Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men / Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt by IamCharles123: 7:19am On Sep 17, 2019
Xucxex:
I don't know if anybody is thinking wat I m thinking, what if DAT is a lady, just saying tho
Thinking same
Re: Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt by onlyforchrist: 7:20am On Sep 17, 2019
cococandy:
No one is to blame for your failure and inability to get the women you desire. I understand rejection hurts but
being jealous that they are sleeping with other men won’t cure you. It only serves to make you less and less attractive to them.

Add that to the loser stench emanating from you, it’s like a snowball’s chance in hell that you will ever be able to get the type of woman you desire.

Men who are driven to hurt women for sexual reasons and those who support them often do it because of long term rejection issues. The pain of seeing another man get the fvck that was denied you can be searing.

I would have said it shall be well with you but you’ve crossed the boundary. So I hope you rot in hell.

I say Amen yo that. wicked ppl. whether they are prostitutes or not they were humans.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt by ayandee: 7:23am On Sep 17, 2019
otokx:

Read that story too, the sad part is that almost everybody in Nigeria including myself is selling something if not full time, part time.
I complètely agree with you. Almost everyone is into e-commerce of some sort. I could remember I did my deliveries myself at the beginning of my business till i could get a logistic company to deliver them for me. This issue is a very worrisome one and should not be swept under the carpet.
Re: Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt by Teddy78(m): 7:23am On Sep 17, 2019
Mutemenot:
And no one is talking about prostitution. There's an igbo adage; only those who get to the river gets drown..

People also drown when there's flooding, minding their business at home and flood comes along...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt by cooljoe(m): 7:25am On Sep 17, 2019
Even if they are call girls. Isn't a call girl entitled to her life?
Re: Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt by tintingz(m): 7:26am On Sep 17, 2019
Mutemenot:
And no one is talking about prostitution. There's an igbo adage; only those who get to the river gets drown..

Are prostitutes not humans? So anyone in hotel are prostitutes?

How did I end up in this messed country with stupid people.
Re: Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt by Ezeego1(m): 7:26am On Sep 17, 2019
Nigerians! Smh!

This is not the first time someone(prostitute) is dying in a hotel room. It will always happen there's nothing you can do about it. There are so many brothel where one can easily go and pick any girl he wants and believe me with the right amount most of them will agree to follow you.

And for your information people die always in those big hotels with CCTV cameras why you don't get to hear it is because most times they settle with police to dispose the corpse or they do it by themselves. They don't go and advertise that people dies in their hotel to avoid low patronage.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt by IamCharles123: 7:29am On Sep 17, 2019
micynute94:
The level of insensitivity in this Nigeria. I sometimes do think we are doomed.

Women r dying and what your warped sense could think of or come up with is they deserve to be killed. Because according to una deranged brain, they r prostitutes. And prostitutes deserve to be killed abi.

Talk of being sentimental n judgemental.

I would have kept shut but sometimes dz idioticc mentality most of us have, thinking we are smart and better than others would be our doom one day..

By una logic, everybody, including you, deserves to die then because if u dig deep enof, there's a bigger chance u wud be just as guilty as d "prostitutes" u hate so much.

A lot of mad animals in human clothing. Just because u sin differently doesn't give u d audacity to utter words senselessly or type rubbish.

While I don't support prostition and would never be a prospect to such market, it doesn't give me the right to kill someone involved in it.

How people's lives have now turned to commodity baffles me...

It's not as if they force u to come n buy market na..

U all need Jesus.. Plus u need to stop whsatever it is that you're drinking, smoking, watching or reading that's feeding u negative energy.

Stuppiid set of ppl. Awon alaye baje.
I surprise for the comments am reading here too o, from fellow guy men sef, them nor wise at all.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt by StrikeBack(m): 7:31am On Sep 17, 2019
Mynd44:

The fact that one is a prostitute does not mean the person should be killed. Do you just hate prostitute so much that you think death is the cure?

The hotels are doing a nonsense job of hoteling. You have to keep a register of your guests with at least a valid ID card. Then have one CCTV just so each guest has a face, this way security agents can be helped if weird things happen.

A lot of these hotels would have been closed and it isn't the police, how do you run an hotel without the basics?
Same way Nigeria is Running without the basics; Electricity and Good Roads.

You can't give what you Don't have

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt by cooljoe(m): 7:32am On Sep 17, 2019
imitateMe:

You're not looking at the business angle. Nobody would patronize an hotel with CCTV. Nobody wants to be caught cheating. Don't let's talk about the violation of privacy aspect.
The hotel management are no fools.
oga it is standard procedure. Before giving a license to Opera an hotel, there should be certain measures such as CCTV at d reception. Which invasion of privacy? The cameras won't be installed in the room. Not any Tom, dick and Harry can come ask the staff to release footage - only bodies having the backing of the law to do so eg police. Every call u make is monitored by your network provider, will u now call it invasion of privacy? It only become one if they put it out there without your say so. If however the police wants such records for investigation, it will be released to them. Shikena.
Re: Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt by 2shure: 7:34am On Sep 17, 2019
See them...okpo them
Like say work dey ph

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt by Anfield247(m): 7:35am On Sep 17, 2019
Hmmm... Oh Lord have mercy
Re: Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt by UncleJudax(m): 7:45am On Sep 17, 2019
Mynd44:

The fact that one is a prostitute does not mean the person should be killed. Do you just hate prostitute so much that you think death is the cure?

The hotels are doing a nonsense job of hoteling. You have to keep a register of your guests with at least a valid ID card. Then have one CCTV just so each guest has a face, this way security agents can be helped if weird things happen.

A lot of these hotels would have been closed and it isn't the police, how do you run an hotel without the basics?
Points. But there is hardly a standard for anything in the country.
Re: Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt by UncleJudax(m): 7:47am On Sep 17, 2019
twnklshop:
Why can't women stop going to hotel rooms of men they do not know?

If they do that the problem would be solved.
Not true
Re: Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt by ZinoFasisi: 7:49am On Sep 17, 2019
Mynd44:

Oga they should also not follow guests to Short time low security hotel.

Them blind b4? them no see say na -10star hotel them dey go

they should up their game and beef up personal security
Re: Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 17, 2019
cococandy:
You people have a disturbed sense of priorities.
So a killer on a spree is acceptable as long as it’s women who are getting killed?

Let’s even agree that the ladies who are getting killed are prostitutes (an entirely unfounded conclusion BTW), does that mean they deserve to be killed?

Your hypocritical sense of morality does not somehow tell you that it means you also deserve to be killed for something ‘immoral’ that you’re doing or have done in the past?

It has been that way since immemorial . People always want others dead for same sin they are living for.
Hypocrites everywhere. I maintain that they are first human before their "titles".

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt by NoToPile: 8:01am On Sep 17, 2019
No body should go and transact or deliver goods in a hotel room. The worst should be the hotel reception, It has gotten to that stage.

This is terrible.
Re: Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt by Americanboy35: 8:03am On Sep 17, 2019
The fact they are prostitutes doesn't mean they should be killed, i pray the killer is soon apprehended
Re: Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 17, 2019
Mynd44:

All business involves risk. Including prostitution. They should take a course on risk management and stop disturbing us. Who send them? And you stop faking sympathy or forming saint. They are prostitutes. And no one said prostitutes should not have sense.
Re: Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt by EgunMogaji2: 8:16am On Sep 17, 2019
Mynd44:

True, but in light of current happenings then that profession should take additional precautions.

In Nigeria, anyone that relies on the government for anything is not serious.
Re: Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt by Successdude(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2019
cococandy:
You people have a disturbed sense of priorities.
So a killer on a spree is acceptable as long as it’s women who are getting killed?

Let’s even agree that the ladies who are getting killed are prostitutes (an entirely unfounded conclusion BTW), does that mean they deserve to be killed?

Your hypocritical sense of morality does not somehow tell you that it means you also deserve to be killed for something ‘immoral’ that you’re doing or have done in the past?

Nah, they saying the truth .... If you re wiser you'll trace the usual resultabt effect of everything evil or questionable... And attest that bad behaviour lead to bad occurrences... Just that sex and immorality has taken hold of humanity thanks to their exposure of themselves to it.

And note, that Satan or whatever 'evil' being comes and tells you if you drink poison you'll die, you now begin to fight him cos he is Satan or an evil person who seem to be after peoples live ? No. He may be after peoples lives or derive joy in killing people but that doesn't negate the fact that if you drink poison you'll die....

If anyone is wise, that one would act wise !

However, I personally don't think those girls were prostitutes looking at pics of some of them.
Re: Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt by WorWorBoy: 8:39am On Sep 17, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt by Mart1994(m): 8:39am On Sep 17, 2019
Xucxex:
wat if d killer is a lady
I have never heard of a lady strangling her fellow lady to death, I have only heard of ladies strangling or killing children...

Though, nothing is impossible these days,
Maybe shares a hatred for these girls as being home breakers and marriage Crashers... Something she has had an experience with...

Just saying tho.
Re: Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt by Cj4charles(m): 8:42am On Sep 17, 2019
all these olosho supporting olosho, giving irrelevant excuses of going to meeting and all bla bla bla in the hotel room, back in the days how many businesses where done in a hotel room why can't it be held in an open area## i see prostitutes supporting their fellow prostitutes, if they hadn't gone there for prostitution would they have died? let's stop supporting evil against evil, both are evil not that i am supporting it but this is something that could have been avoided if the girl had not gone to the hotel room with the killer
Re: Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt by Lamanii22(f): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2019
motionarena:
This one na runz girls.

Why are they not involving the police to catch the killer?
Is it because it will spoil their business.

It's not about spoiling their business... It's murder we are talking about here oo... And again they've got right to live.... What would police do... Nothing!
Re: Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt by Lamanii22(f): 9:00am On Sep 17, 2019
olu77:

If a woman is murdered in a hotel she is automatically a prostitute to these people who can't reason. We must wait until it started happening to men before we do something. They forget that even prostitutes have parents and siblings. Thesame economic problems that has forced men into all types of vices has driven women into prostitution too. We must join our voice with these women to ask government to fish out the serial killers before what is going around comes around.

Gbayii.... I like your sense of reasoning
Re: Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt by Gbengar07: 9:08am On Sep 17, 2019
Nawah o how many people dey protest
Re: Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt by Folksyharry(m): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2019
Mynd44:

Re: Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt by bizzibodi(m): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2019
It is bad to kill a person looking for his daily bread,...this is endtime b4 even juju dnt accept female.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alora And Aye Confraternities Clash In Osun, 2 Dead, Others Injured / Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community / ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.