Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

AMAZING!!! Body Of Man Missing Found 22 Years After - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / AMAZING!!! Body Of Man Missing Found 22 Years After (1535 Views)

Ariyo Balogun: 60-year-old Man Missing In Lagos (photo) / Francis Ogba: Man Missing Since January / Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMAZING!!! Body Of Man Missing Found 22 Years After by adebuk47(m): 12:10am On Sep 17, 2019
The body of a man who was reported missing in 1997 in Florida, US, has been found after images of a submerged car were visible on Google Maps.

William Moldt was reported missing after he went to a club and never returned home. The case went cold after a missing person investigation was opened, but produced no leads, reports JALABASE.

Independence reported that a resident spotted what looked like a submerged car in a lake. The person contacted local homeowners, who confirmed via drone footage that the car was still there.

The Guardian confirmed local police pulled the car from the lake and found the skeletal remains of Moldt in the car.

Cc Lalasticala mynd44 OAM4J

Source: https://www.jalabase.com/gist/amazing-body-of-man-missing-found-22-years-after/

Re: AMAZING!!! Body Of Man Missing Found 22 Years After by Cocotrendz(m): 12:14am On Sep 17, 2019
22 years.... Speechless
Re: AMAZING!!! Body Of Man Missing Found 22 Years After by Kingpee2(m): 12:19am On Sep 17, 2019
Something about this white people,there intelligence is just too much ,I’m beginning to see that we are still living in their past ,imagine the Nigeria police force seeing something like this ,they will arrest a whole community and end up saying it’s a ritual case ..

8 Likes

Re: AMAZING!!! Body Of Man Missing Found 22 Years After by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 17, 2019
Kingpee2:
Something about this white people,there intelligence is just too much ,I’m beginning to see that we are still living in their past ,imagine the Nigeria police force seeing something like this ,they will arrest a whole community and end up saying it’s a ritual case ..
Exactly
Re: AMAZING!!! Body Of Man Missing Found 22 Years After by pacino26(m): 4:03am On Sep 17, 2019
Kingpee2:

That's after killing some people in the process then you must bail any member of your family caught.
Re: AMAZING!!! Body Of Man Missing Found 22 Years After by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 17, 2019
Kingpee2:

Biafrans are just as capable as whites, only if you afonjas will leave us the fucccking alone!

1 Like

Re: AMAZING!!! Body Of Man Missing Found 22 Years After by Jalabase(m): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2019
WTF after 22 year
Re: AMAZING!!! Body Of Man Missing Found 22 Years After by Kingpee2(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2019
kenwhawha:

Biafrans are just as capable as whites, only if you afonjas will leave the fucccking alone!
Is it not the Igbos in our Nigeria police force that gave the force a bad name .
Re: AMAZING!!! Body Of Man Missing Found 22 Years After by tillaman(m): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2019
Kingpee2:
grin spot on!!
We are still living in the Stone Age!
Re: AMAZING!!! Body Of Man Missing Found 22 Years After by adebuk47(m): 9:09am On Sep 17, 2019
Can't believe it sha
Re: AMAZING!!! Body Of Man Missing Found 22 Years After by ihitenansa: 9:11am On Sep 17, 2019
Skeletal remains,... All/any evidence would have since eroded.

1 Like

Re: AMAZING!!! Body Of Man Missing Found 22 Years After by adebuk47(m): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2019
Kingpee2:

True talk
Re: AMAZING!!! Body Of Man Missing Found 22 Years After by wiseone28: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2019
And the car will end up in Nigeria as fairly used

1 Like

Re: AMAZING!!! Body Of Man Missing Found 22 Years After by StrikeBack(m): 10:27am On Sep 17, 2019
I don't want to see this car at ladipo ooo
Re: AMAZING!!! Body Of Man Missing Found 22 Years After by SenR(m): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2019
Google map with it's satellite imaging is very efficient.... Thumbs up
Re: AMAZING!!! Body Of Man Missing Found 22 Years After by flemsy15(m): 11:06am On Sep 17, 2019
22 yrs just skeleton? I guess it's DNA result, ordinary burns victim dey hard Nigerian police to identify, no proper data of Nigerians, when will we be like d whites in terms of advancements?
Re: AMAZING!!! Body Of Man Missing Found 22 Years After by Airoflaw(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2019
I suspect drink n drive
Re: AMAZING!!! Body Of Man Missing Found 22 Years After by adebuk47(m): 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
Since the 19s fah

(1) (Reply)

At Last It Has Been Established That Bluekey Is A Ponzi Scheme / Female Police Officer Killed By Rivers Task Force While On Duty (Graphic Photos) / Gocash And Fraud Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.