Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft (14544 Views)

Police Officer Dismissed For Hiding Stolen Cow In Abuja. PHOTOS / Kleptomaniac Brothers Arrested In Ogun Over Serial Theft Of Goats, Motorcycles / Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft by GistMore11: 3:27am On Sep 17, 2019
A Nigerian police officer attached to the Jigawa state police command has been dismissed for stealing a TV set and a pair of shoes.

The dismissed police officer said to be the son of a retired police officer was identified as Abdullahi Yusuf. Jigawa State Police commissioner, Bala Senchi confirmed the dismissal of the constable who he said has been stealing since he joined the police force.

“A policeman is expected to be of good characters and morals, that’s why he’s entrusted to protect the lives and properties of the people. The command would not spare any officer found tarnishing the good image of the organization, the police commissioner warned,” Mr Senchi said.

Yusuf reportedly stole the TV set from a junior officer, two weeks after he was released after spending four months at the criminal investigation department as punishment for an item he stole earlier.

Recounting how the suspect was apprehended earlier, a resident of Unguwar Sarki in Dutse metropolis identified as Muktar Yunusa said the dismissed police officer burgled his house in the daytime using five different keys.

“When he came out with the stolen items which included TV set, a remote control and a pair of shoes, I asked him where he was going with those items, he pretended that he knows the occupant of the house without knowing the house belongs to me.

“Subsequently, I called the attention of other neighbours, we apprehended him and took him to the police station,” Mr Yunusa said.

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/nigerian-police-officer-dismissed-for-serial-theft

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft by BarrElChapo(m): 3:37am On Sep 17, 2019
The Nigerian Police Faux grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:55am On Sep 17, 2019
Reminds me the lyrics of the song"
***Police and thieves in the streets oh yeah
Fighting the nation with their...... guns and ammunitions****

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft by vicfajeze: 4:00am On Sep 17, 2019
ESPIRT DE COR NONI

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft by slawomir: 10:53am On Sep 17, 2019
Police work nor clear at all
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft by Richdad50(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2019
shocked

I sometimes feel for the Nigerian Police officers. The condition they are subjected to is dehumanizing and distasteful.

Richdad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft by Kendumazy(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft by WetSmoke: 10:53am On Sep 17, 2019
Na their way
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft by RexTramadol1: 10:54am On Sep 17, 2019
Pilfering cop
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft by whitedove(m): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2019
That aint no news they are known to be suffering from itchy fingers grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft by Abbeyme: 10:55am On Sep 17, 2019
ok
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft by sotall(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2019
The oleburuku is in the blood

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft by mimilogs: 10:55am On Sep 17, 2019
This is terrible angry angry
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft by Wonyo: 10:56am On Sep 17, 2019
Na waa oo. One keg of Ogogoro for the person below
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft by bunmconig(m): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2019
I will not laugh

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft by daddytime(m): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2019
Let's hope this isn't the case of "the sins of the father being visited upon his generation".

You never can tell with the men in black.

Him papa fit don go collect money as bribe from somebody wey get him time...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft by hisgrace090: 10:57am On Sep 17, 2019
Dismissal without punishment is rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft by ReachRich(m): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2019
Na them them. U collect egunje for road buy TV, ur fellow officer come ur house come steal am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft by TFLOWS(m): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2019
Nigerian thief officer
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft by Royalfurnitures: 11:01am On Sep 17, 2019
Reason why some crimes go unresolved is cos some unscrupulous security agents are involved

Check out my signature for quality and durable chairs and sofas and other furnitures for your homes and offices

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft by okeyumez(m): 11:02am On Sep 17, 2019
chai
it shall never be well with the spirit of theft
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 17, 2019
please help me

any microsoft versionnis fine for me ... any year maybe 2007, 2013, 2014 or 2016 is very fine

DAMI.OJO@YAHOO.COM
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft by Osobi32(m): 11:05am On Sep 17, 2019
Just imagine
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft by chiblaze07(m): 11:06am On Sep 17, 2019
Oshey!!

Police is your friend grin grin grin

GistMore11:
A Nigerian police officer attached to the Jigawa state police command has been dismissed for stealing a TV set and a pair of shoes.

The dismissed police officer said to be the son of a retired police officer was identified as Abdullahi Yusuf. Jigawa State Police commissioner, Bala Senchi confirmed the dismissal of the constable who he said has been stealing since he joined the police force.

“A policeman is expected to be of good characters and morals, that’s why he’s entrusted to protect the lives and properties of the people. The command would not spare any officer found tarnishing the good image of the organization, the police commissioner warned,” Mr Senchi said.

Yusuf reportedly stole the TV set from a junior officer, two weeks after he was released after spending four months at the criminal investigation department as punishment for an item he stole earlier.

Recounting how the suspect was apprehended earlier, a resident of Unguwar Sarki in Dutse metropolis identified as Muktar Yunusa said the dismissed police officer burgled his house in the daytime using five different keys.

“When he came out with the stolen items which included TV set, a remote control and a pair of shoes, I asked him where he was going with those items, he pretended that he knows the occupant of the house without knowing the house belongs to me.

“Subsequently, I called the attention of other neighbours, we apprehended him and took him to the police station,” Mr Yunusa said.

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/nigerian-police-officer-dismissed-for-serial-theft
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft by Gorrela: 11:06am On Sep 17, 2019
RexTramadol1:
Pilfering cop
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft by chiblaze07(m): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2019
The man can just retire to a farm in Daura. grin

Meanwhile, If you are interested in poultry farming, here are some pro tips for poultry farming.

How to Start a Poultry Farming business – for Beginners
https://agro4africa.com/how-to-start-poultry-farming-for-beginners/

1. Learn from an Expert: Learn how to start poultry farming from the nearest poultry farm. This will give you a good headstart.

2. Decide what to produce: Decide whether to focus on broiler chicken (meat production) or egg production or both.

3. Choose a good location of your farm: Site the location of your farm where it is close to your target market but far from residential areas.

4. Build a poultry house for the birds: Put up a poultry farm structure that will provide protection from harsh weather condition and pests.

5. Procure equipment: Stock your poultry farm with equipment that will make your daily work on the farm very easy.

6. Buy stocking chicks: Carefully select healthy birds for your farm.

7. Employ workers: Hire more workers as you expand

8. Feed the chicks: Use appropriate feeds only.

9. Poultry health management: Birds are prone to fall sick, take care of them immediately.

10. Market your products: Learn how to market poultry products and make money.

READ FULL THE FULL ARTICLE @ https://agro4africa.com/how-to-start-poultry-farming-for-beginners/

GistMore11:

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft by chukwuibuipob: 11:08am On Sep 17, 2019
cool probably one Seun legbegbe distance bro
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft by realestniggah: 11:08am On Sep 17, 2019
Dismissed?.. He wasn't jailed
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft by BadmanGozie: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2019
Interesting to see grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns BDC Operator, Yusuf Yakudu For Alleged ₦197 Million Fraud In Kano / Kidnapped & Rescued Baby Reunites With Mother. More Details Emerge / Ozubulu Massacre: Court Frees All Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.