Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Laptops In The Market With The Best Graphics Card(any Suggestions Pls) - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Laptops In The Market With The Best Graphics Card(any Suggestions Pls) (2381 Views)

Brand New Laptops In Ibadan @ Cheap Price / Where Can I Buy Non-tested Laptops In Lagos. / Hot Hp Laptop Price,best Price In The Market With 1yr Warranty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptops In The Market With The Best Graphics Card(any Suggestions Pls) by iamhiphop(m): 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2010
I'm very learned in most areas of laptops, however my knowlegde is quite low in terms graphics card of laptops. I have been thinking back and forth over the perfect system. I know the graphics card is one of the most important things, because while u can buy an external harddrive to increase your space, u can also increase your ram, but u can't do a thing about the graphics, once u've bought it thats it
Pls gimme suggestions of laptops with good graphics card, or atleast educate me on the gradation of the card (how the know their pecking order), this s the last piece i'm considerin b4 the purchase of my new system, price ranges of the laptops will be welcome too
Re: Laptops In The Market With The Best Graphics Card(any Suggestions Pls) by matpam: 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2010
YEAH i'M ALSO intendin buyin a new laptop and dis graphics card option is wat i'm considerin, cos I'l love to be playin high end graphics game on my new pc without any glitches,

pls any1 who is experiencd in dis area shuld suggest laptops wit very confirm video driver or graphics card
Re: Laptops In The Market With The Best Graphics Card(any Suggestions Pls) by berrybby: 1:05am On Aug 17, 2012
Pls anybody is experienced in dis area shld suggest laptops with very confirm vidoes driver or graphics card

Re: Laptops In The Market With The Best Graphics Card(any Suggestions Pls) by ask1509(m): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2012
try hp pavillion dv6. It has an ATI radeon graghic card with 512 mb dedicated video memory. Any new laptop with an ATI radeon or NVIDIA geoforce graphic card should do d job. Avoid intel's cheap graphic chipsets. Even their new intel HD graphic card shipped with newer laptopps has only 64mb dedicated memory. ATI & NVIDIA rules when it comes to graphics. Let d Games continue ! !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Laptops In The Market With The Best Graphics Card(any Suggestions Pls) by vhrgladys: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2012
Job Vacancy
Visit http://vhrgladys..com/ for more infor
Re: Laptops In The Market With The Best Graphics Card(any Suggestions Pls) by piogau88: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2012
pls any1 who is experiencd in dis area shuld suggest laptops wit very confirm video driver or graphics card
[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/iPhone.gif[/img]
Re: Laptops In The Market With The Best Graphics Card(any Suggestions Pls) by Omon605(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2012
I got a brand new Sony vaio 13.3 inches with a 512mb graphic card. is an America specs. any interested buyer should hala. Omon on 08063950138

Re: Laptops In The Market With The Best Graphics Card(any Suggestions Pls) by austin4real(m): 6:58am On Aug 20, 2012
If you are looking for a laptop with good graphics I suggest you go for a Dell Alienware M15 or M17 whichever your budget can afford, you could also go for an HP pavillion or Dell inspiron with eithrt ATI or Nvidia, note, the ATi laptop must start from the 5000series as the lower series are outdated, when also going for an Nvidia laptop, make sure u start from the 400-500m series. Goodluck with your laptop purchase.
Re: Laptops In The Market With The Best Graphics Card(any Suggestions Pls) by teribithia(m): 7:35am On Aug 22, 2012
HP DV6 Apple Macbook Pro Sony Vaio Dell XPS 15 maybe meet your need

(1) (Reply)

Complete Set Desktop Computer @ Very Cheap Price / """DUPPER MEGA Games And Apps Package ANDROID/IOS/PC""" / SP-SellingPoint: We are Dealers in Selling Fairly Used Laptops!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.