Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,655 members, 7,820,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Electric Mosquito Killer Lamp - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Electric Mosquito Killer Lamp (928 Views)

Residents Shocked To See Snake Living Inside Wall Lamp Holder / Mini Led Mosquito Killer Lamp Insect Repellent Night Light @ 1500 / AMAZING!!! Flying Insects Mosquito Killer BULB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Electric Mosquito Killer Lamp by waglobal(f): 11:16am On Sep 17, 2019
Attracts Mosquitoes and flying bugs using UV Lights
Powerful Suction Fan Zaps in and Crush Insects
Very safe and Hygienic, Non Toxic
Low noise
Easy to clean
durable
Available in medium, big size, also in different design

for purchase contact- Becky 09098299294 Moses (mr) 08038579873
If you want to get at wholesale price call any of the above numbers
For more available interesting products visit our blog: waglobalservice..com

Re: Electric Mosquito Killer Lamp by Raysleek: 11:22am On Sep 17, 2019
Very good product. But I always advice genuine marketers to include their prices. You might start getting others right away.
After clicking your post I don't see the reason why I have to call your number or text you to know the price of the product. That's just me.include your prices and post a picture of this product in your hand. Ie snap it and post with your own phone not downloaded internet pics.

1 Like

Re: Electric Mosquito Killer Lamp by waglobal(f): 10:17am On Sep 19, 2019
Thanks for the advice, we appreciate that alot, we distributors and also sell in retail, i will work on your corrections. thank you

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert OST To PST File / Nailing IELTS Once And For All / Baby Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.