Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,049 members, 7,859,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

Prophets And Watches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophets And Watches (1034 Views)

How GOD will judge false prophets and teachers In The Last Days / Pope Francis Invites And Watches Freakish Circus In Snake Hall / Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophets And Watches by LordReed(m): 11:18am On Sep 17, 2019
Came across this interesting Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/prophetsnwatches/

Featured below:

Paul Andefarasin
Israel Houghton
Chris Tomlin

Re: Prophets And Watches by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
For your information professor LordReed, watches are meant to be worn on the wrists of humans like you and i, so there's nothing worth publicizing when humans like you put on WRISTWATCHES Sir!

What should be a matter of concern is the impact you are able to make in the lives of those living around you!

If you've got nothing tangible to contribute as in helping people to make needed changes in the life than inciting people to hate their fellow man for no just reason then try check yourself Sir! wink
Re: Prophets And Watches by LordReed(m): 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
Maximus69:
For your information professor LordReed, watches are meant to be worn on the wrists of humans like you and i, so there's nothing worth publicizing when humans like you put on WRISTWATCHES Sir!

What should be a matter of concern is the impact you are able to make in the lives of those living around you!

If you've got nothing tangible to contribute as in helping people to make needed changes in the life than inciting people to hate their fellow man for no just reason then try check yourself Sir! wink

Says the man who doesn't want to have a discussion with me but will chase me to make comments. Pathetic.
Re: Prophets And Watches by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
LordReed:

Says the man who doesn't want to have a discussion with me but will chase me to make comments. Pathetic.

Really pathetic Sir! wink

Your thread called my attention, i'm sure you've got nothing tangible to say again since atheism has put you to public shame.

However discussion with you is unwarranted, until you prove to be intelligent with your power of reasoning! cheesy
Re: Prophets And Watches by LordReed(m): 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
Maximus69:

Really pathetic Sir! wink

Your thread called my attention, i'm sure you've got nothing tangible to say again since atheism has put you to public shame.

However discussion with you is unwarranted, until you prove to be intelligent with your power of reasoning! cheesy

LMAO! You disgraced yourself and are looking for who to rub it off on. LMFAO! Shame!
Re: Prophets And Watches by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
Didn't i tell you that true FAITH will render ATHEISM dumb?

So instead of retreating emotionally, why not speak out as you often does on other threads?

If you're not a fool Sir, you supposed to know that it's not believers who needed to prove the existence of God since the idea of a living God has been from time immemorial!

Different races from all over the earth do believe and worship God one way or another.
Books about God has been in existence from ages past.
Stories about his deeds have circulated the entire globe.
And people from divers nationalities are still worshiping God in every corner of the earth.

So it's you who wants to debunk the existence of such an indispensable person that needs to present proofs that he doesn't exist NOT those who came here and found out that the same idea {God's existence} is everywhere!

However i'm through with you Mr atheist, know today that all your ego, pride, arrogance, varsity grades and intelligence will be humbled if you stand before a student trained by Jesus of Nazareth!
grin grin grin grin grin
LordReed:

LMAO! You disgraced yourself and are looking for who to rub it off on. LMFAO! Shame!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prophesies By Islamic Clerics / See What This Priest Did To This Couple After Wedding Anniversary. PHOTOS / COVID 19: No Need To Ban Religious Activities Yet – CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.