Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Voodoo On White People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Voodoo On White People (3997 Views)

Some Nigeria Christian Practices That White People Don’t Do / Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo / Traditionalcure, Spiritual Healing, Superstition, Voodoo, Magic, Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voodoo On White People by fstranger: 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2010
Hey People,

I am currently going through some unbearable times, secondary to the wickedness of some White people. And I am thinking of doing voodoo on them. So the question is this: Does voodoo/jas/juju work on White people? Does it even work at all? Any first hand expereince regarding its efficacy on westerners!

Thanks
Fstranger.
Re: Voodoo On White People by mandekalu: 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2011
Voodoo, Ifa, Voudon, Odinani, do not work at all. They are just silly superstitions. Our ancestors where scared of the world and didnt understand it, so they made up nonsense stories to explain it
Re: Voodoo On White People by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2011
fstranger:

Hey People,

I am currently going through some unbearable times, secondary to the wickedness of some White people. And I am thinking of doing voodoo on them. So the question is this: Does voodoo/jas/juju work on White people? Does it even work at all? Any first hand expereince regarding its efficacy on westerners!

Thanks
Fstranger.

Voodoo doesnt work on white people but oriental magic will have them singing the blues. Go to your nearest China town or oriental shopping complex and look for a herb store. Ask for the Beckoning Cat spell and "materials". Honkies will shiver when they even think bad thoughts about you if you take my advice. Why do you think Japan, China etc were able to maintain their cultures while white people were running roughshod over other races? ORIENTAL MAGIC!
Re: Voodoo On White People by mazaje(m): 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2011
My friend stop wasting your time on baseless and meaningless superstitions. . . .Juju is a fraud and it does NOT work on any body, it has never worked on any body and will never work, if juju works do you think we will ever be practicing any foreign religion in Africa? Don't you know that our ancestors tried to push of the white men with their juju and it failed them?. . . . .Find other ways of dealing with the white people prosecuting you and forget about the myth and superstitious fraud called juju . . . .its nothing but a waste of time. . .

1 Like

Re: Voodoo On White People by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2011
mandekalu:

Voodoo, Ifa, Voudon, Odinani, do not work at all. They are just silly superstitions. Our ancestors where scared of the world and didnt  understand it, so they made up nonsense stories to explain it

These are religions and they cant be used to harm people. they teach you about the facts of life unlike islam and christianity which are silly arabian fairytales. tongue tongue
Re: Voodoo On White People by mazaje(m): 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2011
PAGAN  9JA:

These are religions and they cant be used to harm people. they teach you about the facts of life unlike islam and christianity which are silly arabian fairytales. tongue tongue

And whotold you that African traditional religions aren't fairly tales?. . . . . . . .The same African religions are the ones that promote human sacrifice and the killing of twins, no?. . . .African religion my[i] a[/i]ss. . .
Re: Voodoo On White People by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2011
^^^

Good !!!

So you are against all religion.

Lets trace your history then , according to you.

Your ancestors came from goo , which developed into a fish , with time the fish became an ape which over time turned into a man.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I go die oooooooooooooooooo

Now the above must really make sense to you , right ?

Okay let me be fair to you, the big slam came first , and that's were the goo developed from !!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

My dear please don't let me die with laughter.

Jesus loves you , just humble yourself and you will be saved.

Stop following and defending made up stories.

Imagine one of your atheist scientist brothers found a tooth somewhere in the desert and constructed a fully grown man with his wife from it.  lol lol lol

He called him , guess what !  The Nebraska Man.

We also have others like Java Man, Peking Man, Neanderthal Man, Piltdown Man, and Lucy. Haha grin

Atheists and evolutionists are so intelligent !

I rest my case.

And don't get me started this weekend cos I am in a Jolly good mood, I will just start with a nicely article by a brother !!   grin grin grin
Re: Voodoo On White People by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2011
fstranger:

Hey People,

Thanks
Fstranger.

Just as I thought , Nairaland is packed with racist blacks, many are atheist and given the chance they will want to wipe out the white man. Shocking and sad !!!!
Re: Voodoo On White People by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2011
mazaje:

And whotold you that African traditional religions aren't fairly tales?. . . . . . . .The same African religions are the ones that promote human sacrifice and the killing of twins, no?. . . .African religion my[i] a[/i]ss. . .

African religion are a part of us. we are inseparable. African religions involve deeper spirituality than can be seen at first glance. A person who seeks the truth will only be able to decipher the essence of these religions.

if animals are sacrificed, then why cant humans be sacrificed isnt it fair to do so arent we all Gods creatures   and the humans sacrificed were all criminals, murderers, etc. therefore instead of hanging them at the gallows, we Pagans sacrificed them to the Gods.  we were therefore helping the criminals to gain abolution and forgiveness by the Gods.

the point of doing ANY sacrifice has something to do with the balancing of the forces; something which our ancestors knew about, whether it was by instinct or by passed down knowledge:

To get something, We must give something in return.

and to give something, we must really mean to do so, from the bottom of our soul. this is usually in the form of the most precious thing we have. for example a person with a lot gold but very few animals, would sacrifice the animals, because they are the most precious things he has at that point of time.
different sacrifices have different reasons and different ways of being conducted.

as for twin sacrifice. this is a myth spread by xtian missionaries to blame the Yoruba peoples. the yoruba peoples infact love their twins and in the past, twins were extremely pampered because they were believed to be special. this is why the Yoruba have the highest twin numbers in the WORLD.
Re: Voodoo On White People by plappville(f): 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2011
@OP, u re not funny plz occupy ur mind with somethin better.
Voodoo work back to those us use it, that is if u re planinig to use it on sone1, it will decieve u and return to u.
That is Satan, if u seek him he will welcome u because he knows he take full authourity over.

Seek Jesus and bless those white people, by so doing u will be favoured by God.
Re: Voodoo On White People by richjohn1(m): 4:29am On Sep 23, 2011
Malcolm X called the white race a 'race of DEVILs' in as much as the white folks were mean, wicked and cruel to us, We ourselves had hands in our suffering! Take slavery for example, it was our ancestors that sold slaves to them, they didnt come to pack us by force our Selfish kings sold to them for various reasons best known to them!

Dont plan a revenge on the entire race cause not all white people are wicked!
Re: Voodoo On White People by najib632(m): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
richjohn1:
Malcolm X called the white race a 'race of DEVILs' in as much as the white folks were mean, wicked and cruel to us, We ourselves had hands in our suffering! Take slavery for example, it was our ancestors that sold slaves to them, they didnt come to pack us by force our Selfish kings sold to them for various reasons best known to them!

Dont plan a revenge on the entire race cause not all white people are wicked!
They actually stole us, and they tricked our kings into giving them useless things like mirrors and bottles of alcohol.

(1) (Reply)

Killing Children Is Bible Miracle! / . / Do These Simple Spiritual Fanta Bath To Attract Favour, Bizness Boost, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.