Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Ma$e Joins G-unit - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ma$e Joins G-unit (2387 Views)

Cashmoney N Youngmoney Vs G-unit / ***breaking News - G-unit Signs Mode 9 *** / The Beef Between Game And G-Unit Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ma$e Joins G-unit by layi(m): 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2006
Seen the video "Window Shopper". Does Ma$e fit in?
What do u think about Ma$e ..the bad boy gone clean joining the gangsters in Gunit?
Re: Ma$e Joins G-unit by casper(m): 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2006
old story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i feel he has just made up his mind and his descion to go to HELL is finalllllll........................lol
Re: Ma$e Joins G-unit by layi(m): 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2006
Ol' story ke? Na only new things una dey discuss here?
Re: Ma$e Joins G-unit by spikelord(m): 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2006
Yeah, Old story

I'll tell this to his face that he f rolleyes cked up by doing that. To me, he just lost his dignity! He's better off with badboys.  Maybe he is done with bad boys. He admired G-Unit and let's see what his future'll look like with my dear Curtis!!! People are making me hate my guy!
Re: Ma$e Joins G-unit by badman(m): 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2006
mase going to g unit wouldnt be wise of him who would now be the leader is it he or 50?
Re: Ma$e Joins G-unit by spikelord(m): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2006
I wonder! That small boy of yesterday (Fiddy) would be walking at the front with Mase and the rest behind him. What'll that one look like?
Re: Ma$e Joins G-unit by ldollier(f): 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2006
you all amaze me, so just because mase was in his video that means that he has an interest in joining the G-UNIT GANGSTERS lol.

well its a rumour and it could be true, but if it is i will say thats the best move mase has ever made. on the other hand the worst move because i am suppose to believe that he(mase) is a pastor and most of the things thats in the hip hop world goes contrary to what pastors preach. unless he is a different kind of pastor. just like there should be seperation of church and state(religion and politics) there also should be a seperation of pastors and hip hop cuz you cant do both at the same time. i mean it just sound too weird.

but i guess he is broke oh wait thats an oxymoron just like he says
Re: Ma$e Joins G-unit by buckeye(m): 1:12am On Jan 22, 2006
ldollier:

you all amaze me, so just because mase was in his video that means that he has an interest in joining the G-UNIT GANGSTERS cheesy.

well its a rumour and it could be true, but if it is i will say thats the best move mase has ever made. on the other hand the worst move because i am suppose to believe that he(mase) is a pastor and most of the things thats in the hip hop world goes contrary to what pastors preach. unless he is a different kind of pastor. just like there should be seperation of church and state(religion and politics) there also should be a seperation of pastors and hip hop because you can't do both at the same time. i mean it just sound too weird.

but i guess he is broke oh wait thats an oxymoron just like he says

its not a rumour.
Re: Ma$e Joins G-unit by ldollier(f): 1:44am On Jan 22, 2006
buckeye:

good
Re: Ma$e Joins G-unit by badman(m): 9:59am On Jan 22, 2006
hope its a rumour also cos cant imagime mase there
Re: Ma$e Joins G-unit by buckeye(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2006
i feel you bro, but it is far from rumour.
Re: Ma$e Joins G-unit by menike(m): 11:33pm On Jan 22, 2006
That tha most useless duo you will see dis year grin grin grin
Re: Ma$e Joins G-unit by ldollier(f): 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2006
menike:

That tha most useless duo you will see this year grin grin grin

grin a hater is on the loose. sniff sniff, but i do agree with you though.
Re: Ma$e Joins G-unit by badman(m): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2006
it cant even be true,or has mase stopped his pastor stuff?
Re: Ma$e Joins G-unit by badman(m): 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2006
it cant even be true,or has mase stopped his pastor stuff?
Re: Ma$e Joins G-unit by menike(m): 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2006
yA DUDE .

hE HAS A Mixtape that dissed Diddy, Lil' kim, Jesse Jackson. Diplomates
Re: Ma$e Joins G-unit by spikelord(m): 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2006
angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
He dissed Lil Kim and Diddy.

Something dey do that small boy.
Re: Ma$e Joins G-unit by ldollier(f): 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2006
menike:

yA DUDE .

hE HAS A Mixtape that dissed Diddy, Lil' kim, Jesse Jackson. Diplomates

source please. i wanna see the mixtape for myself

oh yea jayz replied to camron already.
Re: Ma$e Joins G-unit by spikelord(m): 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ma$e Joins G-unit by yomflo(m): 12:07am On Feb 11, 2006
i was pretty perplexed to see Mase in that song, but all the same i still dissapointed in him,
i thought he was born again not until i heard WELCOME BACK... too bad
Re: Ma$e Joins G-unit by buckeye(m): 8:29am On Feb 11, 2006
he is the one wearing the Gunit chain around now. and he is also in the get rich or die trying soundtrack.
Re: Ma$e Joins G-unit by Oracle(m): 12:59am On Apr 10, 2006
Somebody please tell me this is a joke
Re: Ma$e Joins G-unit by menike(m): 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2006
Word Oracle , it's the "thruth" but never mind it's the most dumb move of the year 2005
Re: Ma$e Joins G-unit by Jackal(m): 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2006
Whats wrong with Mase joining G-unit anyway?
Its his life and he knows the best for himself.
Its all about the Benjamins-don't forget that factor.
If Mase prefers G-unit to Badboy then let him.
Re: Ma$e Joins G-unit by spikelord(m): 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2006
Whatz up Jackal
Re: Ma$e Joins G-unit by Jackal(m): 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2006
I'm aiiiight spiky!
Re: Ma$e Joins G-unit by Wadosky(m): 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2006
I've never fancied this guy as a rapper.He is too soft, More like ladies rapper.I thought he is a pastor,why is he hanging out with gangstas.Am down with 50c.Maybe he got real plans for him.
Re: Ma$e Joins G-unit by lovelyS(m): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2006
Mase is not already in G-UNIT but spend most of his time with 50/gunit.But in the long run things can still come to past.Mase still has them talking with his G-Unit freestyles. If you haven't heard, he has a joint that dropped a couple of months ago called "Check Cleared " on which he's throwing a light jab at Diddy and calling Brandy a hoe (to her on again-off again boyfriend New York Knick Quentin Richardson no less). People have been calling in to New York radio stations, calling Pastor Murda a hypocrite. The G-Unit's "Energy God," Tony Yayo, says let Mase do his thing.

"I feel like he felt like he was in a situation and had to get things off his chest," Yayo explained of Mase's recent hardcore freestyles. "He's around 50 and us, he's feeling good, he's in a good situation. It's just a mixtape rap.

"I think he wanted to see if he still had 'Murda' in him, and he did," Yayo added. "On them tracks he's spitting fire. When everybody around you is spitting like that, maybe it tempted him to spit like that a couple of times. 'Let me see if I can go toe-to-toe with some of the best artists that's out right now.' "

Yayo also said he's heard new Mase material that is leaning on the more conscious side, but will be controversial nonetheless.
Re: Ma$e Joins G-unit by QueenB1(f): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2006
My Mase and Gay Unit! No way. Mase is definetly wit my man Diddy and BadBoy records i mean this aint true. Ok its true that he was in the video window shopper but that doesnt mean anything.

Well whatever its his own biz. I like his rapps anyway he raps like Loon i love such slow down rapps its soo cool.

But if Mase really join those good for nothing Gay Unit members then he is really mad.! angry
Re: Ma$e Joins G-unit by menike(m): 5:39am On Nov 23, 2006
Tru story ma'
Re: Ma$e Joins G-unit by hoodboi(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2006
ya'll haterz can go ta hell, mase joined g-unit nd dat's it,

(1) (Reply)

Durella Ft Terry G - My Life(remix) / Dj Mellowshe Mashup: Olamide Ft Dagrin_omo To Shan Deejay Mellowshe Remix / Haywhywap - Aye Ole (life's Not Difficult)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.