Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction (50035 Views)

Khafi Poses With Omashola's Mum And Sister After BBNaija Eviction In Warri / Bbnaija: Sir Dee And Esther Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) / Kim Oprah Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit After BBNaija Eviction (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by GistMore2: 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
Evicted BBNaija housemate, Sir Dee paid a surprised to the office where he worked as a banker before participating in the reality TV show. Gistmore reports

His co-workers were very happy to see the 28-year old again visiting them after spending more than 50 days in the big brother house.

Sir Dee’s real name is Atteh Daniel Tioluwa hails from Kogi State but resides in Kaduna state.

Watch the video
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2gcWgfAnTE/?igshid=mdybryahik9o

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/co-workers-excited-as-sir-dee-visits-his-banking-office-after-bbnaija-eviction

2 Shares

Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by GistMore2: 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by donstan18: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
The likes of SirDee, Jackye, Joe and Khaffy would have still been in the show if Nigerians had respect and value for reserved, lively, smart, creative and intelligent people.

Below is the kind of rubbish they prefer to watch from an uncouth Porthacourt firtst mgbeke called Tacha.

239 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by itspzpics(m): 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
Shioor

1 Like

Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by ORAFA(m): 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
It gets more irritating by the day. People continue celebrating and continue getting celebrated for useless things.

How I wish, people can just witness the lives of the people dwelling in the empire of Imes. What they value, what they celebrate and what they pay attention to.

These people value things that matter to the world and are concerned about saving people from the horrors of this life and the next.

How I wish the coming Emperor could just come soon or people can just see a vision of just a small part of his life and the grand and virtuous qualities to be emulated from him.

Well, I know sooner or later, my wishes will come true after the Emperor comes to commence his mission.

Imes, we await your coming grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by utenwuson: 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
So what are they celebrating him for? I don't even understand how bbn participants become celebrity.....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by Hisduchess(f): 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
donstan18:
The likes of SirDee, Jackye, Joe and Khaffy would have still been in the show if Nigerians had respect and value for reserved, lively, smart, creative and intelligent people.

Below is the kind of rubbish they prefer to watch from an uncouth Porthacourt first mgbeke.
Madddd grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by OKorowanta: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
donstan18:

Below is the kind of rubbish they prefer to watch from an uncouth Porthacourt first mgbeke.

Intelligence! Intelligence!!!
Somebody who had sex on international TV should be held in high regard abi?
Jesus sef go frown at dat nonsense!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
How does this piece of information help solve my present predicament?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by gulfer: 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
Old generation bank angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryangry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by GistGoViral: 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by meobizy(f): 3:47am On Sep 18, 2019
Tacha's only confidante in the house. I won't say real friend because he could throw her under the bus but he always had her best interest at heart.
Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 18, 2019
Same thing with Tobi last year. As e dey rotate
Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by bikerboy1(m): 7:47am On Sep 18, 2019
Home coming ke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 18, 2019
Celebrating mediocrity.
CHEAP DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by Crazeworld(m): 7:49am On Sep 18, 2019
Interesting undecided

Meanwhile, I'm available for your online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature
Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by AmuDimpka: 7:50am On Sep 18, 2019
donstan18:

When would leave this week.... Don't worry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:51am On Sep 18, 2019
Ok
Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2019
Watery intelligence.
donstan18:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by DonBenny77(m): 7:52am On Sep 18, 2019
donstan18:

No be small mgbeke with inbuilt body odour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by penjm: 7:52am On Sep 18, 2019
Cute. Evicted or not you ar already a celebrity. By the ways, half bread is better than chinchin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by AlphaDavid: 7:53am On Sep 18, 2019
So we should go and pluck mangoes now abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by orunmila144: 7:53am On Sep 18, 2019
donstan18:

who is the port harcourt mgbeke ? is that mercy or tasha ? i am not too conversant with the show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by TeamSimple(m): 7:54am On Sep 18, 2019
OKorowanta:

Intelligence! Intelligence!!!
Somebody who had sex on international TV should be held in high regard abi?
Jesus sef go frown at dat nonsense!
Show us a video of her actually having sex and not the duvet nonsense you watch .
So

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2019
That is Union Bank.

4 Likes

Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by alphaNomega: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2019
utenwuson:
So what are they celebrating him for? I don't even understand how bbn participants become celebrity.....

On front page today is a thread on Tboss and her fist child. Who gives a hoot?!

Sometimes it is the stupid bloggers that give these people social media relevance. I blacklist a lot of websites and SM users that promote news like this.

I would have stopped using Nairaland but there are some important content that makes me pass. Blacklisting nairaland would be like throwing away the baby and the bathwater, but at the rate this website drops irrelevant materials, that day is very close!

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr / Wizkid And Akon Perform On Stage At Afro Nation 2019 Ghana / 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.