Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Why Do Nigerian Police Collect Money To Arrest And To Bail? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Nigerian Police Collect Money To Arrest And To Bail? (697 Views)

Which Account Does The Money Police Collect For Bail Enter. / My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Police Collect Money To Arrest And To Bail? by skydeep(f): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2010
I dont have to say anything on this we all know about this. I have experience it several times.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Police Collect Money To Arrest And To Bail? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2010
Heard from the force pro emmanuel ojukwu that such monies are for petty admin expenses. Eg feeding detainees and buying stationeries
Re: Why Do Nigerian Police Collect Money To Arrest And To Bail? by skydeep(f): 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2010
^then what part is the government playing?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Police Collect Money To Arrest And To Bail? by manmustwac(m): 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2010
Partly because Govt owes them 6 months salary & partly because of GREED!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Police Collect Money To Arrest And To Bail? by unamid(m): 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2010
I think police is not the only organisation that corrupt in nigeria. Many of us are just shouting police police everyday and many of us the corruption that is going in our offices are more than the police. To me police are not corrupt. Lawyers,bankers,politican are most corrupt people in nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Siasia Threatens To Quit / Breaking News! United Nations Passes No Fly Zone On Libya / Coming Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.