Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Hello Inked_nerd - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hello Inked_nerd (1567 Views)

I Am New Here, Say Hello To Me / Hello Dechandel. / Hello Ladies, I Need A Beautiful Dark Skinned Girl For A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Inked_nerd by smoothe75(m): 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2010
I'm in New York and need some info, please reach me on pcwhytes@hotmail.com   thanks
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by atampakoeg(f): 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2010
yeah right.
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by Yorisb: 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2010
smoothe75:

I'm in New York and need a favour, please reach me on pcwhytes@hotmail.com thanks
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by eddy1977(m): 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2010
Hi poster,even tho you said nothing,i heard everything.the bottom line is that you want to f4ck our sister.but,she will never do that because common sense says that you dont f4ck folks you just met on nairaland.beside you dont know if it a woman or a man.you dont know their age and status.
let me advise you: since u r in new york,hit the road and pick a LovePeddler,get a bblowjob and move on.

forgive me if i hurt ur feelings.
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by InkedNerd(f): 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2010
eddy1977:

Hi poster,even tho you said nothing,i heard everything.the bottom line is that you want to f4ck our sister.but,she will never do that because common sense says that you dont f4ck folks you just met on nairaland.beside you dont know if it a woman or a man.you dont know their age and status.
let me advise you: since u r in new york,hit the road and pick a LovePeddler,get a bblowjob and move on.

forgive me if i hurt your feelings.

Lmfao, wink

smoothe75:

I'm in New York and need a favour, please reach me on pcwhytes@hotmail.com thanks

Lmao, favor eh? And by "favor", you mean?

Re: Hello Inked_nerd by smoothe75(m): 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2010
hahahaha, Nairaland!!!, Inked don't really post that much and won't bite, pls get in touch and i'll let you on it abeg, @others, mind your own bizness!!, funny peeps,
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by dobodobo(m): 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2010
Toto dey hungry NewYork base, even we wey dey Nigeria Never Bleep for Nairaland Nigeria website and Na you wan Bleep, your dick go collapse
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by EzeUche0(m): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2010
Inked_Nerd you are very popular o!

Am I missing something?
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2010
^ ^ CHAI,dobodobo as u get mouth reach 4 nairaland,u never bleep any nairaland gal. as 4 me I don bleep 2 and still counting. . . . .
dobodobo:

Toto dey hungry NewYork base, even we wey dey Nigeria Never bleep for Nairaland Nigeria website and Na you wan bleep, your manliness go collapse
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by MRMoneyE(m): 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2010
dobodobo:

Toto dey hungry NewYork base, even we wey dey Nigeria Never bleep for Nairaland Nigeria website and Na you wan bleep, your manliness go collapse

WHY YOU THEY VEX LIKE THIS NOW, IF THE BABE LIKE THE GUY AFTER METING UP NO QUALMS,
LIKE MY OWN STORY THIS GAL WAS MAKING SHAKARA FOR IN IN 9JA, WHEN SHE CAME TO UK TO STUDY
SHE GOT NO WHERE TO STAY, SHE CALLED ME AND I ASSISTED HER WITH ACCOMMODATION IN MY STUDIO
FLAT APARTMENT AND ALL THE SHAKARA IN 9JA THEN WAS GIVEN OFF
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by mykali(m): 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2010
But the OP didn't state his reason for wanting to meet Inked.
Why'z y'all jumpin' to conclusions. He might just wanna enroll for a Guidance and Counnselling 'session' with her. sad
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by InkedNerd(f): 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2010
smoothe75:

hahahaha, Nairaland!!!, Inked don't really post that much and won't bite, pls get in touch and i'll let you on it abeg, @others, mind your own bizness!!, funny peeps,

Hmmmm undecided

dobodobo:

Toto dey hungry NewYork base, even we wey dey Nigeria Never bleep for Nairaland Nigeria website  and Na you wan  bleep, your manliness go collapse    

Lmao

EzeUche0:

Am I missing something?  

No, I'm not popular.

170:

^ ^ CHAI,dobodobo as u get mouth reach 4 nairaland,u never bleep any nairaland gal. as 4 me I don bleep 2 and still counting. . . . .

Lmao, tell am.

mykali:

But the OP didn't state his reason for wanting to meet Inked.
Why'z y'all jumpin' to conclusions.
He might just wanna enroll for a Guidance and Counnselling 'session' with her. sad

Good point grin. Guidance and counseling 'session' with me eh? Lmao.
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by zealot4me(f): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2010
dobodobo:

Dobodobo wetin concern u ?
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by Brownteeth(m): 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2010
The motive is very clear cos the poster dropped it in the sexuality section. Besides I guess the poster has discovered that inked has given toto to countless men. gotta get his own share.
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by Yorisb: 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2010
Brownteeth:

The motive is very clear cos the poster dropped it in the sexuality section. Besides I guess the poster has discovered that inked has given toto to countless men. gotta get his own share.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by InkedNerd(f): 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2010
Brownteeth:

Dumbass, did I at any point in time on NL disclose the number of men that I've been with? Just because I don't hold back when I talk about my sexcapades doesn't mean that I've been with been with a million men. Stop jumpin' ahead of yourself fool. Why don't you get back to jerkin' off and MYOB.

@smoothe75: I noticed you conveniently changed you original post. Was it because everyone started givin' you heat about your intentions?
smoothe75:

I'm in New York and need a favour, please reach me on pcwhytes@hotmail.com   thanks
[b]^^^[/b]Before

smoothe75:

I'm in New York and need some info, please reach me on pcwhytes@hotmail.com   thanks
[b]^^^[/b]After

Re: Hello Inked_nerd by Osama10(m): 12:11am On Oct 31, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Dumbass, did I at any point in time on NL disclose the number of men that I've been with? Just because I don't hold back when I talk about my sexcapades doesn't mean that I've been with been with a million men. Stop jumpin' ahead of yourself fool. Why don't you get back to jerkin' off and MYOB.

@smoothe75: I noticed you conveniently changed you original post. Was it because everyone started givin' you heat about your intentions?[b]^^^[/b]Before
[b]^^^[/b]After

Someone has been stung here.
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by InkedNerd(f): 12:39am On Oct 31, 2010
Osama10:

Someone has been stung here.

Who said I was stung? He stated something that was incorrect and I corrected him, no biggie grin.
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by bkbabe97y(m): 1:05am On Oct 31, 2010
EzeUche0:

Am I missing something?

Nigger I told you to backoff my wifie! Go back to Ileke-Idi!

Inked, what the hell r u doing here?
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by smoothe75(m): 1:46am On Oct 31, 2010
@Inked, really needed some info, changed the word cos it didnt look right, could only reach you on NL abi??, if you can, reach me pls, thanks!
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by Osama10(m): 1:53am On Oct 31, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Who said I was stung? He stated something that was incorrect and I corrected him, no biggie grin.

Was just joking. grin
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by InkedNerd(f): 2:35am On Oct 31, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Nigger I told you to backoff my wifie! Go back to Ileke-Idi!

Inked, what the hell r u doing here?

lol, already told you. I'm on my independent grown woman s**t.

smoothe75:

@Inked, really needed some info, changed the word cos it didnt look right, could only reach you on NL abi??, if you can, reach me pls, thanks!

Hmmm, ans what info might this be?

Osama10:

Was just joking. grin

Oya Osama, ya still got beef with Bush?
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by Osama10(m): 2:51am On Oct 31, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Hmmm, ans what info might this be?

Oya Osama, ya still got beef with Bush?

We wine & dine secretly. grin
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by InkedNerd(f): 4:25am On Oct 31, 2010
Osama10:

We wine & dine secretly. grin

So you no wan invite me eh? I thought we were friends cry.
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by jaygetta(m): 4:35am On Oct 31, 2010
If that's the case me too I want to take Inked out. Inked what r u doing tonite/tomorrow for halloween? Come chill wit me, I promise you the time of ur life, and I be fine boy too o, ull be gladly surprised.
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by Osama10(m): 4:59am On Oct 31, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

So you no wan invite me eh? I thought we were friends cry.

Yeah we are, but you know these things are done with utmost secrecy, so that's the reason for not inviting you. grin

But I would definitely invite you for our inauguration in Nigeria soon. grin
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by bkbabe97y(m): 5:35am On Oct 31, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

[size=12pt][font=times]

U love getting smacked in public, huh?
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by InkedNerd(f): 6:19am On Oct 31, 2010
jaygetta:

If that's the case me too I want to take Inked out. Inked what r u doing tonite/tomorrow for halloween? Come chill wit me, I promise you the time of your life, and I be fine boy too o, ull be gladly surprised.

Gonna be at a Halloween party tomorrow--can't wait grin.

Osama10:

Yeah we are, but you know these things are done with utmost secrecy, so that's the reason for not inviting you. grin

But I would definitely invite you for our inauguration in Nigeria soon. grin

Yea right tongue. You'll probably call me after its all over cry.

bk.babe97y:

U love getting smacked in public, huh?

Smacked? By who? tongue
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by johndoe200: 6:43am On Oct 31, 2010
smoothe75:

To be honest I don't know the chick but I've read some of her posts. "Doing her" (if that is your intention) will probable turn out to be a disappointment. My guess is she's as flat as a board and will probably quote women's liberation stuff while your at it. grin grin grin
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by InkedNerd(f): 7:31am On Oct 31, 2010
johndoe200:

To be honest I don't know the chick but I've read some of her posts. "Doing her" (if that is your intention) will probable turn out to be a disappointment. My guess is she's as flat as a board and will probably quote women's liberation stuff while your at it. grin grin grin

Lmfao, w/e tongue
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by jaygetta(m): 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2010
Inked, ure gonna be in the city? Tell me where u gonna be at maybe we can link up, don't let this opportunity to chill with my exquisitely fine self pass u by .lol
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by Brownteeth(m): 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2010
Wow!! were was I when that bitter lady fired my ass
**reloads bullets to gun**
Now listen inked whatever, just be ashamed that a dumbass like me will reveal the loop hole in your so called intelligent statement.
Thank God you said SEXCAPADES and also mentioned the fact that you have never disclosed the number of guys you have slept with.
By saying SEXCAPADES, it simply means more than one guy, and ''more than one guy'' means anything from 2 to 1 Billion in number. Therefore am right to say ''countless men'' cos I don't know the exact number in question. So my earlier statement still stands valid in a way.
Anyway am tired of reading words like ''dumbass'' and ''fool'' here on nairaland, these words are too common here that they have lost their ability to bite the target. Try another words next time ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Warri Elites! / Guys: Is Hotfunmi The Hottest Nairalander? / Can I Still Find Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.