Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Huge Sales For Huggies Diaper! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Huge Sales For Huggies Diaper! (1484 Views)

Original U.S Huggies Diapers Wholesalers...we Deliver Anywhere In Nigeria / Pampers And Huggies For Sale, Wholesale / Wholesale Huggies (giga) Diapers And Pampers (mega) Diapers (PRICES REDUCED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huge Sales For Huggies Diaper! by Annekpe: 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2010
Our Products

Tons of Huggies diaper for sale (wholesales and retails).  These diapers are produced and Imported from the United States  and its quality is guaranteed. Compared to its China counterpart, it has "unbeatable leak protection" and new the "baby shape" is designed to stretch with baby. These are the jumbo pack which means you get more diapers in the pack (200+ counts in a box) compared to the (156 counts). Price -   N10,000. No minimum order!!!!

I also have other products like spray starch (In wholesales but no retails) and a competitive diaper brand from the United States -  Luvs.

Luvs is just as good as Huggies, and has ultra leak protection for less. When it comes to leaks, Luvs has your baby covered. With Luvs, you get great leak protection at an affordable price. 200+ counts in a box for  N9,000 (wholesales and retails)

We are located in Lagos, Nigeria. If you are interested,
Contact Ademola at 08028305090 or 07072013012.

You can contact our company directly in U.S at +1908-444-8827 or e-mail us: eniola91@hotmail.com
Re: Huge Sales For Huggies Diaper! by atampakoeg(f): 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2010
Gini bu huggy diapers?
Re: Huge Sales For Huggies Diaper! by boaz2225: 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2012
Hello
I'm from Israel and I want to import diapers to Israel, I am looking for Huggies diapers or diapers of the same quality level or better than Huggies diaper.
I'll be happy if we could to cooperate.

Email: boaz2225@walla.co.il

Boaz
Re: Huge Sales For Huggies Diaper! by uboma(m): 1:54am On Jan 25, 2012
@ atampakoeg, huggy diapers are similar to pampers worn on babies. They are also disposable after each use

(1) (Reply)

I Buy All Kinds Of Gift Card And Pay Within 5mins / Hair Extensions & Beauty Products (wholesalers) Tradefair Lagos / Original Nike And Adidas Slides Flip Flops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.