Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) (54934 Views)

EndSARS: Vector Leads Protest In Obalende, Lagos (Video) / Security Guard Tiwa Savage In Obalende, Lagos (Video) / Tiwa Savage With Kemi Olunloyo At Her 49-99 Concert In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
Tiwa savage seen in a BRT bus for her 49-99 concert in balende Lagos today. She decided to give them since dance moves as they were all excited to see her, while some took pictures with her before getting down the bus.

Watch Video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2hSegNJA9h/

https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/09/tiwa-savage-seen-in-brt-bus-for-her-49.html

2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
More.

Watch Video Here

Cc

Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by Chepos1(m): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
So we should fry beans, is she not human, why will it be a news if she's in a BRT bus?

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
Chepos1:
So we should fry beans, is she not human, why will it be a news if she's in a BRT bus?

Brother, if frying beans is not possible, air is everywhere. We can fry oxygen!

OP, thanks for the info. I showed the driver in a BRT bus I boarded. He was so delighted seeing Tiwa in a BRT, and he drove me all the way to my house, up the stairs and stopped in my room gan gan. As I am now, my feet hasn't stepped on a floor for the past 2 hours. The driver carried me out and dropped me on my bed.

Thank you very much.

162 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by Chepos1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

OP, thanks for the info. I showed the driver in a BRT bus I boarded. He was so delighted seeing Tiwa in a BRT, and he drove me all the way to my house, up the stairs and stopped in my room gan gan. As I am now, my feet hasn't stepped on a floor for the past 2 hours. The driver carried me out and dropped me on my bed.

Thank you very much.

Maybe I should show a BRT driver for my free ride too.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
T
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
wetin she wear like this? is dis also a fashion. because since I can see what she puts on to cover her boobs, why didn't she remove the net and walk shirtless or naked?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
sad
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Fry oxygen indeed
Chepos1:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by Givenshy: 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
Beautiful �❤️❣️

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by diportivo: 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
brt koor

brf ni
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Thank you very much.
grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
Hope she took her BATH...??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by Osnami: 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
She left wizkid's house this morning to go and take that shot

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by toxxnoni(m): 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
See Tacha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by tillaman(m): 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
She Looks good!!
I love the fact that she didn’t go for a boob job even though she can afford one!! Shout out to all the women rocking their natural boobies!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ok o. We've seen the exposed nunu! The one that Jamil drank and remained for some men.

Fat nonsense undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by mercyvivv(f): 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
Tiwa get mind o...shuo! Thats daunting. She must have showed up with a truckload of security lest fans mob her grin

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
And so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by Blisplendor12(f): 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
Na wa o, nothing akpan no go see for gate. Next please

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by sawdi: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Thank you very much.

I sincerely almost choked on my food reading this grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2019
What our celebrities wear in the name of fashion. Its better to keep kids away from their pictures and videos well who am i to correct the indecent dressings, videos i don't want to be an hypocrite. Hmm i can't just have a kid watching Puta by Naira Marley and many videos beside me.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by lmm4real: 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
At mode thank you o for informing us about hanti tywa BRT trip oo, we really appreciate you. Clap for your self. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by lmm4real: 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
grin Original Mad Man grin cheesy grin cheesy
OladimejiRufai:

Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by lizdammy: 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Thank you very much.
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
Me ah wee jus be starein @her Bobby.. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Beach Body / Adekunle Gold Gives Girl Bigger Butt / Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.