Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Who Else Thinks It Is Time For Air Peace To Come To The Stock Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Else Thinks It Is Time For Air Peace To Come To The Stock Market (212 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Thinks It Is Time For Air Peace To Come To The Stock Market by kettykin: 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
Following the tremendous success, growth and good will Air peace has generated recently as the defender of the diaspora Nigerians and the last resort for our stranded compatriots , personally i feel the owner of air peace should cash in on the spur of the moment to do a public offer and raise money as well as dilute its ownership on the floor of the Nigerian stock exchange.
Please what is your opinion

(1) (Reply)

China Celebrates 70th Anniversary In Nigeria, Promises To Maintain Good Peace / Please Your Advice Is Needed.. / General Situation Of Wood Plastic Composite Decking For Outdoor In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.