Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Is They A Possibility For Pregnancy To Occur - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is They A Possibility For Pregnancy To Occur (1254 Views)

Oyinbo Culture: Married Woman Goes Naked For Pregnancy Photoshoot / Postinor 2 Price In Nigeria (pill For Pregnancy Prevention) / Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is They A Possibility For Pregnancy To Occur by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
Good day all. i want to be very brief about this. a lady who's menstrual flow stoped on thursday and she engaged in an unprotected sex on sunday the same week, is they a posibility for pregnancy to occur. thanks in advance to those who will offer matured advice.
Re: Is They A Possibility For Pregnancy To Occur by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
So long as the man came inside her, then YES pregnancy is possible... as many women out there have irregular cycles and their ovulating period is not precise
Re: Is They A Possibility For Pregnancy To Occur by OlawaleBammie: 1:31am On Sep 18, 2019
Nacoss25:
Good day all. i want to be very brief about this. a lady who's menstrual flow stoped on thursday and she engaged in an unprotected sex on sunday the same week, is they a posibility for pregnancy to occur. thanks in advance to those who will offer matured advice.

If ur woman flow is three days den i tink der z 0-3% possibility.

if she's of 5 days flow den i wil say 30% possibility,

if its seven days hmm ogbeni, u hav 70% possibility sir.

All dis above applies to a lady with regular flow of 28 and above.

but for dos with irregular flow or those whom der flows are regula but stil below 28 hmm, i tink u wil need to visit MFM sir.
Re: Is They A Possibility For Pregnancy To Occur by Ogbunigwe2018: 2:18am On Sep 18, 2019
Nacoss25:
Very possible

1 Like

Re: Is They A Possibility For Pregnancy To Occur by sisisioge: 7:43am On Sep 18, 2019
No...be careful bro grin
Re: Is They A Possibility For Pregnancy To Occur by baby124: 8:14am On Sep 18, 2019
Depends on the length of her period and her cycle days. For normal/average period which is 5 days, the 12-14th day is the danger period. For 7 days it’s 14-16th day. For 3 days it’s 10th-12th day. Note that the cycle begins on the first day of her period.
Re: Is They A Possibility For Pregnancy To Occur by NGRsenate: 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
What’s so difficult in getting post pill after raw sex?

It would save you unnecessary high bp
Re: Is They A Possibility For Pregnancy To Occur by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
thank u guys for ur matuerd advice. it shows nairalanders are getting matured in understanding and reasoning
Re: Is They A Possibility For Pregnancy To Occur by LadySarah: 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nacoss25:
thank u guys for ur matuerd advice. it shows nairalanders are getting matured in understanding and reasoning

Sharrap!!
When You were putting the tip and hammering away,Where was ir own reasoning?

She is pregnant and it is urs grin grin
Go and refister her for antenatals...

3 Likes

Re: Is They A Possibility For Pregnancy To Occur by GHoJes: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
LadySarah:

Sharrap!!
When You were putting the tip and hammering away,Where was ir own reasoning?

She is pregnant and it is urs grin grin
Go and refister her for antenatals...
No mind the 'prick' instead of him to start planning for fatherhood he is here taking census of mature people.

1 Like

Re: Is They A Possibility For Pregnancy To Occur by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2019
so u hav'nt matured yet since 3 yrs ago i knew you
Re: Is They A Possibility For Pregnancy To Occur by Ifyy25(f): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
NGRsenate:
What’s so difficult in getting post pill after raw sex?

It would save you unnecessary high bp
my dear postpill cannot guarantee pregnancy from not happening, I know someone that still took in after taking postpill that same day
Re: Is They A Possibility For Pregnancy To Occur by desvi: 5:39am On Sep 20, 2019
this is why we need sèx education in schools
Re: Is They A Possibility For Pregnancy To Occur by chii8(f): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2019
Oga,pregnancy is possible...

(1) (Reply)

If You Live In Magodo And Work At Marina(cms)!!!this Is For You. / Nairaland Welfare Forum / Cheating In Marriage, Is It the side chick's fault?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.