Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,728 members, 7,855,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

Asisat Oshoala Appointed As The New Captain Of Super Falcons - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Appointed As The New Captain Of Super Falcons (20989 Views)

Bruno Fernandes Named Man Utd’s New Captain / Busquets Becomes Barcelona New Captain After Lionel Messi's Departure / Unai Emery Appoints New Captain After Fall Out With Koscielny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Appointed As The New Captain Of Super Falcons by naptu2: 6:20am On Sep 18, 2019
Zvhdgnmi please stop spamming this thread! How many times will you post the exact same thing on this thread??

You are violating rules 1, 6 and 18!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Appointed As The New Captain Of Super Falcons by mercyvivv(f): 6:31am On Sep 18, 2019
Why is this kind of favoritism and inept becoming a recurring decimal in our sport departments? NFF and the other bodies would always interfere in the choice of who gets what and who plays what, and what corner he or she plays, with little or no regard to competence. Thats why in a country of over 200million people our representatives at the various competitions are usually mediocre who have been able to grease palms to be favored or provided some other form of gratification. Its a disgrace to us as a people and something has to be done about it fast.

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Appointed As The New Captain Of Super Falcons by mamajj17(f): 6:46am On Sep 18, 2019
Na who go read all this Damm top long, l didn't wasted so much time while sitting for my WASCE grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Appointed As The New Captain Of Super Falcons by Glycosunde: 6:57am On Sep 18, 2019
There is always something that is fundamentally wrong with us Nigerians because I can vividly remember that when pinnick was vying for d post is NFF we all thought he was d best for d job n that he was going to be better than his predecessors but his time is even worse from being suspended in CAF to various atrocities n he doesn't care but he acts on camera as if he does care. Who have we offended as a nation that as made all positions to be mind corruptive
Re: Asisat Oshoala Appointed As The New Captain Of Super Falcons by Leemekzy: 7:03am On Sep 18, 2019
starbright4real:
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Adron homes alaba branch lagos is recuiting.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Appointed As The New Captain Of Super Falcons by mamajj17(f): 7:03am On Sep 18, 2019
Na who go read all this DAMM to long! I didn't waste so much time while sitting for my WAEC grin grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Appointed As The New Captain Of Super Falcons by princetg: 7:08am On Sep 18, 2019
Congratunation grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Appointed As The New Captain Of Super Falcons by Lalaska(m): 7:13am On Sep 18, 2019
So who are these NFF officials that cannot be reprimanded and called to order? The focus should be identifying and punishing these officials rather than trying to bring back the coach only to be frustrated by these officials again. Focus on the main issue
Re: Asisat Oshoala Appointed As The New Captain Of Super Falcons by 9jaArea: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2019
Nigerian footballers and protesting for money be like 5&6
Re: Asisat Oshoala Appointed As The New Captain Of Super Falcons by kenzysmith: 7:56am On Sep 18, 2019
Glycosunde:
There is always something that is fundamentally wrong with us Nigerians because I can vividly remember that when pinnick was vying for d post is NFF we all thought he was d best for d job n that he was going to be better than his predecessors but his time is even worse from being suspended in CAF to various atrocities n he doesn't care but he acts on camera as if he does care. Who have we offended as a nation that as made all positions to be mind corruptive
he is still the best by far bro

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Appointed As The New Captain Of Super Falcons by Sammye(m): 8:01am On Sep 18, 2019
That's why I hate it when Nigerians cry foul play when pitied against a foreign side in football. The oyibos take football as business, profession and the source of recreation but here it's a mere school children pass time thing. Show me a nation that values her players and I will show you a world class team. We no wan learn no be say we never learn
Re: Asisat Oshoala Appointed As The New Captain Of Super Falcons by blueghost(m): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2019
This is 2019 such things should not be heard off. These are the same set of people that frown when the public tried squeezing them for 5 billion Naira funds to be spent on car for official duties.
Please every worker deserves wages
Re: Asisat Oshoala Appointed As The New Captain Of Super Falcons by DeRay98(m): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2019
BabaO2:
Begging an expatriate coach? Can't okochas, babayaros, adepojus coach super falcon?

That they were good players doesn't automatically mean they 'll be good coaches.
Not all players become coaches or a successful coach.
Even, they were to coach the team, will the NFF cabal not frustrate them just they are doing now?
Did you not read here that coach Goddy Izilein who coached the team in 2004 successfully is still being owed $12k for 15yrs now?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Appointed As The New Captain Of Super Falcons by BabaO2: 8:23am On Sep 18, 2019
DeRay98:

That they were good players doesn't automatically mean they 'll be good coaches.
Not all players become coaches or a successful coach.
Even, they were to coach the team, will the NFF cabal not frustrate them just they are doing now?
Did you not read here that coach Goddy Izilein who coached the team in 2004 successfully is still being owed $12k for 15yrs now?
You may be right, but I don't think those guys need the money to be honest. We need to start encouraging our own brands, with good office perks, our ex players should be given the opportunity to coach and manage our national teams

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Appointed As The New Captain Of Super Falcons by DeRay98(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2019
BabaO2:

You may be right, but I don't think those guys need the money to be honest. We need to start encouraging our own brands, with good office perks, our ex players should be given the opportunity to coach and manage our national teams

Lots of them are discouraged from coaching our teams because of this same politics of official in nff ..Most of them who are currently coaching don't want to continue with dirty politics they battled with as players...
Re: Asisat Oshoala Appointed As The New Captain Of Super Falcons by Ezeudo7: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2019
I love the team and I love the girls..But the coach no good. Make they sack am.. The super falcon I watched at the world cup could not make 6 successful passes in the opponent half! What happened at the world cup and how did we progress? Prayers luck prayers prayers luck..Goal we no fit score ball we no fit play. I cant believe that man is still in this country. He did nt teach the girls the basic things to do in football and when to do them, The man is not a good coach but its ok. Let us continue deceiving ourselves.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Appointed As The New Captain Of Super Falcons by GreyLaw(m): 9:49am On Sep 18, 2019
BabaO2:
Begging an expatriate coach? Can't okochas, babayaros, adepojus coach super falcon?

Did you miss the part where it was said he was owed his salary? You ignored that and simply want Nigeria to move forward with another coach.

Why do people reason like this in Nigeria? Expatriate or not, should he not be paid his entitlements?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Appointed As The New Captain Of Super Falcons by BabaO2: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2019
GreyLaw:

Did you miss the part where it was said he was owed his salary? You ignored that and simply want Nigeria to move forward with another coach.

Why do people reason like this in Nigeria? Expatriate or not, should he not be paid his entitlements?
Oga, that is a cheap blackmail. You need to know how expatriates issues are being resolved. Those guys live so so much exorbitantly large on nigeria purse with large sum of money given to them locally to spend, in most cases expatriates money are not paid on monthly basis all over the world
Re: Asisat Oshoala Appointed As The New Captain Of Super Falcons by humberjade: 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
See these mumu people, so they think Oshoola will keep mute when her team mates are being owed their bonuses? Jokers... grin

Assisat wey no send una...she will show u people wen!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Millionaire Invests In Sheffield United (English Football Club) / 5 Fans Die In Algeria Celebrating Team's Victory Over Nigeria / Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.