Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt (80658 Views)

Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties / White Handkerchief Tied On Victims Of Port-Harcourt Serial Killer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by nuelsam: 11:05am On Sep 18, 2019
arzizhy:
I don't believe this. Helena Hotel has got a good CCTV coverage so it shouldn't be too difficult to get the serial killer. I suspect the hotels he uses are those no star hotels without serious security. So this story can't be true.
its actually true.... I watched the cctv footage on instagram..... That was the lady..... The moment they both entered... The moment the man left the hotel.... Everything was recorded.
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by penguinpikin: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2019
Ashewo no be work. limited or unlimited or plc ashewo no be work.
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by murphyibiam15(m): 11:07am On Sep 18, 2019
I know this hotel..too bad people are going to desert it
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by ctecsols: 11:09am On Sep 18, 2019
"My people perish because of lack of knowledge".
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by crixtech: 11:11am On Sep 18, 2019
A psychopath is on the loose
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by Jerkules: 11:12am On Sep 18, 2019
Emrixx:
The killer should enjoy while it lasts
Whatever have a beginning has an ending and i believe the Long arm of the law will soon catch up with him
Yeah and its Long dick will Rape him to death!!!
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by Jerkules: 11:16am On Sep 18, 2019
And what is SARS doing about this?
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by Zuriel100(m): 11:17am On Sep 18, 2019
make all DX gals suspend business for now ooo...dey no d hear about d killings
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by seanjy4konji: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2019
how hin take know say na yahoo boyssense less human beings...

rip to the dead...

hotel different from redeem camp or my home..

as we speak now?over 200,000 ladies are dressing up to go to hotels for prick and money..

inside life

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by smithe113(m): 11:20am On Sep 18, 2019
What if this murders is a form of initiation into some occultic/cult group and a new person is behind each incidence.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by obama30: 11:24am On Sep 18, 2019
igist247:
According to Facebook user who shared some photos, another lady has been found dead in a hotel in choba Port Harcourt.

Read Source: https://www.mrifeanyisinfo.com/2019/09/serial-killer-strikes-again-another.html

Beauty without brain and home training, from breaching skin to breaching pussy. Imagine how long she has being in olosho business to extend of going for all night bleep for $80, 30,000 naira, Just to receive Nigerian minimum wage under 12 house. indeed lazy youth with big kpekus. Olosho no be business.
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by madgoat(m): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2019
The Nigeria Police Force are too slow. Its easy to catch the killer if they really wanted to.
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by otokx(m): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2019
madgoat:
The Nigeria Police Force are too slow. Its easy to catch the killer if they really wanted to.

It is not that easy.
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by DonBenny77(m): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2019
God will punish Yahoo boiz. If them pull up with Benz and I pull up with legegize Benz, who you go follow.

Olosho!
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by renewable1(m): 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
Rest in peace.
PHC is becoming a ritualist zone

Get this unique 1kva complete solar power system today for 140k only.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by Kenneth10110(m): 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
When a decent and hardworking guy walks up to them they embarrass him why they prefer yahoo boys that can give them more than 50k up keep, buy them expensive phones, clothes and take them to the biggest places in town. Nothing like yahoo guys simply say ritual guys many hide with systems that they are yahoo posting gift cards to tell they are yahoo but in reality some can't spell not to talk of to chat online. They are ritualist but when they zoom with their cars the ladies will automatically follow even though they don't know the or heard of such person. Don't follow anyone you don't know to hotels because of their flamboyant lifestyles.
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by kevotek1000(m): 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
before d police swift into action or before girls go wise up and keep their longer throat and their materialistic behaviour aside?
whose really to be blamed here? aint them seeing whats been happenin for the past few weeks and yet their love for money and material things wont let them sit down their fucking asses one place...well, RIP to d dead but a word is enough 4 d wise...make una use una brains for once na. HABA!
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by ernestita3(m): 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
prostitution does not pay. start up wit a humble guy and grow together stop claiming class using another person's sweat. u die as a LovePeddler. this should be ablesson to other girls . who think they deserve front seats
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
How do you want police to solve this case? They tell young girls to avoid meeting strangers in strange hotels , they wont hear.

Women groups wont even educate young girls on the risky night life we currently have in our major cities, but when shit happens they will protest and blame everybody.

What a vicious circle.?
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by BoboKush(m): 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
pyro62:

grin Presence of camera ko, presence of God ni.
I don't blame you bro, inglis is not even hawa language.

I hope they will capture all those awon gbomo gbomo
Not just on CCTV camera, but also in the street make awon vikings for ph use their skull merry with rum

One would av thought u then correct the mistake u saw but u end u typing trash.... Wel that where u belong.... Bye
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by mhizv(f): 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
BoboKush:
There's presence of CCTV camera at Helena.. M nt ruling out the fact that killing happen or nt because most of my friends r posting it but either way.... The thief is trackable

I saw a cctv clip not quite long. Of the guy entering an hotel with a lady,(same light skin) and then leaving alone. Dunno if it's this same girl though
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
Port girls too like pweek wettin dem dey find go hotel after all the news
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by Charly68: 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
Any hotel that can't provide the identity of their clients must be shut down forthwith . the managers are culpable and must be charged for aiding criminal activities
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by otokx(m): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
Helena Hotels has just debunked this story, many bloggers are just trying to get cheap fame by spoiling peoples business but they will never succeed.
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by kevotek1000(m): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
Most ladies thinks their pot of honey should be their source of money. On the other hand guys think that ladies and their pot of honey could make them money. The obvious cause of recent killings of ladies in Port Harcourt is as a result of three things.
1. Materialistic nature of ladies (pot of honey)
2. Desperate desire of guys to live and dwell in wealth by all means possible.
3. Most mother or rather parents have failed in their duties. Most Nigerian mother's encourage their daughters in their act of prostitution as a result of poverty. They see no wrong in RUNS as far as they keep getting tips and gifts from their beloved daughters.
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by smeag0l(m): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
Mods , please do you findings very well before posting news from bloggers. Fake news can get you into trouble. This news is fake!
igist247:
According to Facebook user who shared some photos, another lady has been found dead in a hotel in choba Port Harcourt.

Read Source: https://www.mrifeanyisinfo.com/2019/09/serial-killer-strikes-again-another.html
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by shineeye1: 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
Port girls too like pweek wettin dem dey find go hotel after all the news

Olosho de hear word? This particular olosho , like others before her and many more after her is now in hell, having failed to heed the saving voice from God and man. Any sympathy on her now is wasted!!!
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by LZAA: 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
They keep saying yahoo boys but this is clearly a case of serial killing
The suspect is obviously acting alone and if the police here wasn't the worst in the world he would be in custody by now
Smh
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by higgs: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
All serial killers eventually get caught.CCTV and better security in hotels will help.
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by arzizhy: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
majamajic:

so u didn't see the CCTV footage ? it's online , it's not clear but it's ok

I wrote this before the release of the CCTV footage. I was recently at the said hotel and I can attest to the fact that they are well covered with CCTV, hence my earlier position
Re: Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt by BoboKush(m): 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
mhizv:

I saw a cctv clip not quite long. Of the guy entering an hotel with a lady,(same light skin) and then leaving alone. Dunno if it's this same girl though

Nt too sure but seems na she..... The CCTV sef no clear like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos / Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby / Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.