Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls (29462 Views)

Nasarawa Police Rescue 4 Kidnapped School Pupils After 14 Days In Captivity / Update: Police Confirm Death Of Young Lady In Plateau, Her Body Parts Are Intact / 4 Kidnapped Students Rescued In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by bluefilm: 7:05am On Sep 18, 2019
JosEast:

They are Samuel Udotek Wills, John Orji and Chika Nnouedem.

As usual... grin
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by Emarc16(m): 7:10am On Sep 18, 2019
Yet they keep blaming the government for their evil acts. I pray they in return chase all Nigerians out of Ghana. Nonsense
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by imolile: 7:11am On Sep 18, 2019
Samuel Udotek Wills, John Orji and Chika Nnouedem. The Damage done to our collective image by these desperate "I MUST MAKE IT" either by hook or by crook people, is too shameful, Recently i was having a genuine business conversation with an African in one of the African countries, As soon as i mentioned that i am Nigerian, The other person on the other line cut the calls and Blocked my Line outright.
One of the moments when you feel ashamed of being a Nigerian and disgraced because of these people who are never taught from home about the importance of REPUTATION and Dignity

Anytime I read about Crime, I want to see the culprit. some are wise some are otherwise

3 Likes

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by jrusky(m): 7:13am On Sep 18, 2019
Nigerian Again But why are my people like these? Is this the development we claimed to be developing in another man's land?

Nwanne biko why? Pls why? This is so painful and too embarrassing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by lollybizzu(m): 7:14am On Sep 18, 2019
Clifford Orji comes to mind.
Could be his son undecided
Who knows.

May God continue to protect us and ours.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by chuckdelis: 7:15am On Sep 18, 2019
As Nigerians we really need to have a discussion, our failed system have created a crime mentality. People just think they can get away with crime just like in Nigeria.
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by lollybizzu(m): 7:18am On Sep 18, 2019
KINGEAGLE1:
thank God say no be nigerian girls
You are unreasonable and very heartless.
Remember Nigeria is the headquarters and any of this girls could have been your sister.
So next time, think before commenting.
God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by TwentyOnePilots(m): 7:21am On Sep 18, 2019
KINGEAGLE1:
thank God say no be nigerian girls

Are you for real!!? And this isn't funny either!
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by Toks2008(m): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2019
How sure are we that Nigerians did this? Have they concluded their investigations?
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:30am On Sep 18, 2019
This collective embarrassment will never stop until Nigeria willingly grants these ipob people their desire home land of BIafra. The time is now for government of Nigeria to seriously consider this and free these people.

Admittedly, there are criminals in every race and colour but everything is wrong when crimes of all sorts are directly linked constantly to a particular tribe every now and then.

If Ghanaians decide to go after Nigerians in their country now, all of us will be shouting xenophobia and some wicked Igbos will shamelessly term it jealousy.
The fact is that 85% of crimes committed by Nigerians abroad are perpetrated by ibos and this is affecting the image and reputation of other Nigerians with legitimate work over there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by mvem(m): 7:32am On Sep 18, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:
Ghana news in nairaland. Nawa oo
read it first
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by FuckDaMods: 7:33am On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
Bennyak1:
Igbo people again..? Get rich quick die trying
[/s]
[s]
Bofoy4:
Hmmmmm
See their names
All Igbo
Igbo
Igbo
Tarnishing the countries image
With THIER crimes
[/s]
[s]
GodSaklek:
Awon omo Igbo, oloriburuku ni'won
[/s]
[s]
Agugbadin:
Again, it is the same people again must they commit crime to get rich quickly and drag Nigerians name in the mud, Dubai robbery they are the one, Indonesia death row inmates they the one, USA internet fraudsters they are the one responsible. South Africa drug cartels same people.
[/s]
[s]
nothingspoil70:
Yorubas have been living in peace and with respect in Ivory coast, Ghana, Togo, etc since time immemorial But ever since my brothers from the east discovered the routes to these areas, things have not been the same again ; This is one of the reasons Iam a staunch supporter of this their Biafra thing I can't wait to say bye bye to them because I am fed up with all these embarrassments just because we are carrying the same passport
[/s]
[s]
cenaman:
IPOB again?
popcykaylah:
Fckk it... Igbo boys ...smh
[/s]
You don't have shame, you fail to realise it's a syndicate, who are the other members if not Ghanaians themselves? They are quick to single out Nigerians because it boosts their ego but won't give the full details.
You fail to realise that today igbo is caught in crime but tommorow it will be yoruber turn. Tell me you haven't seen news of yoruber fraudsters, pedophiles, murderers in USA, tell me yoruber criminals no full UK, tell me there's no yoruber drug pushers that are on death row in Saudi Arabia. E be like say ogun wan kill all of you, hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by TempleHouse: 7:43am On Sep 18, 2019
Nigerians especially people from the SW have lived in Ghana for ages, but in recent time our brothers from the SE had flooded the entire gold coast region and the centre can no longer hold.
Things fall Apart !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by Duggedised12(f): 7:47am On Sep 18, 2019
Wait ,you complain of bad governance here ,then go to another country ,and off all the things you can be ,you choose to be a criminal, see eh, death sentence for all the guilty criminals, i hate rubbish angry
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by olumalcolm(m): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2019
some pple are jst cursed angry
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by etunoman76(m): 8:03am On Sep 18, 2019
Esseite:
Criminals and fraudsters complain of bad governance being the reason things are wrong or why they chose their various evil paths... I tell you, its laziness and quick wealth mentality. Even if we have the best of governance today, they cant fit into the workings of the society, their CV's are relegated, they have no skills or even know how to run a business. Their expense is so bloated that it needs a multimillion naira business to fund it.

So it's not necessarily bad Governance, it's an individual thing.

They have created so much bad name for Nigeria internationally and now even in Africa. Now at the mention you are a Nigerian, your bags are searched twice, your passport is given special security checks, you are vetted like a caveman, your purpose of visit is re-confirmed while you are placed under security watch. Meanwhile someone from Djibouti just strolls unbothered..

Is that life?

So our response:
- it's his life
- it's not my business
- he is my friend
- it's the economy..

The world sees us as same and equal, if one finger touches oil, it spreads amongst the rest.

I agree with you cos even those that eventually make it to better environment with good governance, like Italy, USA, Canada etc, still indulge in all sorts of crime

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by magicminister: 8:07am On Sep 18, 2019
mjbaba:
Two things here

1. We blame government easily but what are we doing to indeed uphold the honor and glory of the name "Nigeria" especially when we are abroad? We involve ourselves in crimes, creating a very horrible image for the country. I was ashamed to hear that Nigerians are responsible for the kidnappings and murders here, like the drug and killing stories from South Africa.

2. Imagine small Ghana using DNA to identify bodies. but us, "giant of africa"..you will hear 'body parts suspected to belong to kidnapped girls'

its a shame

Did you just say “small Ghana”?
Dude, Ghana is atleast 15 years ahead of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by JB4life: 8:11am On Sep 18, 2019
Very sad.
May God have mercy on us.
Judgement belongs to God.
Rip.
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by patonyx1: 8:18am On Sep 18, 2019
Nigeria Again?

We are damaging our reputation in the international community.. cry
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by crafteck(m): 8:21am On Sep 18, 2019
famousroland:
If you are reading this, you shall have a productive day

How exactly
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by TruthProphet: 8:24am On Sep 18, 2019
XaintJoel20:
I pray Ghanaians do not go the way of South Africans, and start attacking Nigerians.
These unscrupulous elements are not helping the already battered image of Nigeria.

I pray Ghanians go even worse than the South African way since you people refused to respect yourselves when you go to their country.

Nigerians shiiting on their name wherever they go since 1987 angry

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by richPHAROAH: 8:26am On Sep 18, 2019
please stop allowing poor nigerians into your country. if a nigerian doesnt have atleast 10m naira in his account with atleast 2 houses in nigeria , dont allow them into your country. they will go there to spoil your country, they will rape your girls, scam you, kill your girls, disobey your laws, and dirty your environment. if you need proofs, ask southafrica and malaysia. i can go on and on but let me stop here. all the countries than banned poor nigerians are doing well, example singapore and luxembourg and brunei.
thunder fire you and your generation with poverty if you quote me to talk trash

3 Likes

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by richPHAROAH: 8:27am On Sep 18, 2019
when they start killing your frustrated miscreants now , u will say its zenofobia

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by JayBasic(m): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2019
Toks2008:
How sure are we that Nigerians did this? Have they concluded their investigations?

The investigation has been on for almost a year now. The first suspect Sam Udoetuk willis disclosed the location of the corpses and the names of his accomplices. The police also have audio proof and other phone records of them planning the kidnappings.

Trust me Ghana has no Xenophobic agenda against Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by psychologygh: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2019
Duggedised12:
Wait ,you complain of bad governance here ,then go to another country ,and off all the things you can be ,you choose to be a criminal, see eh, death sentence for all the guilty criminals, i hate rubbish angry
you see why we don't want you guys here and keep deporting your criminals everyday.You guys are like cancer which spreads everywhere and now millions of Nigerians in Ghana to destroy our country which is the 4th most peaceful and safe country in Africa. Every crime,murder prostitute reported in Ghana involves a Nigerian. Nigerians this year alone kidnapped 4 girls who are now dead,two Canadian girls,the Estonian ambassador, and an Indian in Kumasi all in a country who has no idea what kidnapping is.You guys can never destroy our peaceful and positive image .All your scammers and fraudsters run to Ghana everyday.

4 Likes

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by Ganjafama(m): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2019
I am here to check names and my suspicion is correct
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by WriterX(m): 9:05am On Sep 18, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
That will be too bad.what is wrong with these boys?

if they do bro, I won't say a single word against their actions to be honest Ghana is like a den for most of us Nigerians .

surprised they haven't said anything yet.
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by WriterX(m): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2019
psychologygh:
you see why we don't want you guys here and keep deporting your criminals everyday.You guys are like cancer which spreads everywhere and now millions of Nigerians in Ghana to destroy our country which is the 4th most peaceful and safe country in Africa. Every crime,murder prostitute reported in Ghana involves a Nigerian. Nigerians this year alone kidnapped 4 girls who are now dead,two Canadian girls,the Estonian ambassador, and an Indian in Kumasi all in a country who has no idea what kidnapping is.You guys can never destroy our peaceful and positive image .All your scammers and fraudsters run to Ghana everyday.

I am a Nigerian and I clearly understand your grievances, it's becoming something very disturbing.

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:07am On Sep 18, 2019
WHAT A SAD NEWS BUT I DISAGREE THAT NIGERIANS IN A FOREIGN LAND WILL HAVE THE GUTS TO SLAUGHTER 4GIRLS, KNOWING THE IMPLICATION. AS AN EX-DRUG PUSHER I WAS IN GHANA TEN DOZEN TIMES AND THEY ARE INTO ALL THESE CRIMES AND EVEN RITUAL KILLINGS MANY TIMES MORE THAN
NIGERIANS. VOODOISM IS NOT COMMON IN NIGERIA AS IN GHANA AND VOODISTS DO A LOT OF RITUAL SACRIFICES AND SHOULD BE THE FIRST SUSPECTS. GHANA POLICE PINNED IT DOWN ON NIGERIANS BECAUSE NIGERIANS ARE INTO EVERY THING BAD. LET A NEUTRAL POLICE RUN ANOTHER INVESTIGATION INTO THIS AND YOU GET A DIFFERENT RESULT.
NIGERIANS CAN DO ANY THING ABROAD BUT WHEN IT COMES WASTING LIVES OF CITIZENS OF THEIR HOST NATIONS, EVERYBODY KNOWS ITS A RED LINE AS IT WILL AFFECT ALL THE NIGERIANS LIVING THERE.

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by BroOptimist(m): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2019
mjbaba:
Two things here

1. We blame government easily but what are we doing to indeed uphold the honor and glory of the name "Nigeria" especially when we are abroad? We involve ourselves in crimes, creating a very horrible image for the country. I was ashamed to hear that Nigerians are responsible for the kidnappings and murders here, like the drug and killing stories from South Africa.

2. Imagine small Ghana using DNA to identify bodies. but us, "giant of africa"..you will hear 'body parts suspected to belong to kidnapped girls'

its a shame
Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by AbdOla: 9:24am On Sep 18, 2019
Pls Note to all nairalanders...any news outside the country that involves kidnapping, frauds, rapping and murders are carried out by Igbos.Let give dem Biafra and let peace reign among legitimate Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls by Yusman316(m): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2019
Esseite:
Criminals and fraudsters complain of bad governance being the reason things are wrong or why they chose their various evil paths... I tell you, its laziness and quick wealth mentality. Even if we have the best of governance today, they cant fit into the workings of the society, their CV's are relegated, they have no skills or even know how to run a business. Their expense is so bloated that it needs a multimillion naira business to fund it.

So it's not necessarily bad Governance, it's an individual thing.

They have created so much bad name for Nigeria internationally and now even in Africa. Now at the mention you are a Nigerian, your bags are searched twice, your passport is given special security checks, you are vetted like a caveman, your purpose of visit is re-confirmed while you are placed under security watch. Meanwhile someone from Djibouti just strolls unbothered..

Is that life?

So our response:
- it's his life
- it's not my business
- he is my friend
- it's the economy..

The world sees us as same and equal, if one finger touches oil, it spreads amongst the rest.
Beautifully said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was Offered N30,000 To Convey A Kidnapped Woman Into The Bush (photo} / Man Who Destroyed Akanu Ibiam Statue In Ebonyi, Arrested / LASTMA To Prosecute Man Who Assaulted An Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.