Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) (28692 Views)

"We Have 3 Children Together" Woman Cries Out After Hubby Ify Married Male Lover / Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO / Benue Woman Marries Pregnant Lady To Bear Children For Late Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by zoba88: 6:48am On Sep 18, 2019
Here is a heartbreaking burial poster of Benue lady and her three kids who died in accident.They will be buried today September 18,2019.May their souls RIP.Amen!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/heartbreaking-poster-of-benue-lady-and.html?m=1

Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by ehirosplusbiz(m): 6:50am On Sep 18, 2019
May their soul rest in perfect peace

23 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by singa4real: 6:52am On Sep 18, 2019
What a bad news, RIP to the dead.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by Ceegar01: 6:56am On Sep 18, 2019
This is so sad my condolence to the husband may God give him the fortitude to bear this painful loss

Repent now and give your life to Christ.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by FarahAideed: 7:09am On Sep 18, 2019
Which kind trouble be this

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 7:10am On Sep 18, 2019
This is painful....

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:16am On Sep 18, 2019
Just where and how will the husband start all over again. So so sad cry cry cry

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by obo389(m): 9:14am On Sep 18, 2019
They should just keep consoling the husband.
This is a very difficult situation and pill for him to endure this period.
God console him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by baby124: 9:29am On Sep 18, 2019
Sorry. RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 18, 2019
May their souls rest in peace.

cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by 24kmagic: 11:47am On Sep 18, 2019
RIP.
I can't begin to imagine what the husband is passing through right now, but my thoughts and prayers are with him.

That Akwanga-Lafia road has claimed hundreds of lives in the last ten years. It got so bad that at a point, they had to put a sign board with a write up that reads "many have gone", just to warn drivers to be careful

Even the states around Abuja are not benefiting something as common as good road from the federal government.

21 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by Abalado(f): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
Jesus Christ
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by Jerkules: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
FadaLord safe us o
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by Gosj01(m): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
Sad reading this!
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by Jgoldie: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
Oh gosh....
May their soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
Chai. What a great loss.I feel for the man.
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by BafanaBafana: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
My friends went to pay condolence visit to him, he was all calm trying to accept his fate and even console the sympathizers. But deep down inside him, i can't imagine what he is going through. It scares me to imagine!
I pray God gives Dave Jebe the grace to carry on, help him not to give up in life and to not stop expecting positive things from life

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
Very Sad! RIP to Them cry cry cry cry cry cry

And many will joke over this Thread shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by blackmantis: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ah!!!!... Life
cry
Condolence to the husband and relatives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by Royalfurnitures: 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
Very sad news indeed! May God Grant the hubby and family the grace to bear this irreparable loss

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by Dozie32(m): 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
Chai I fell for the young man's lost cry cry cry
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by Andersonjr(m): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
May their soul Rest in peace
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by Gten(m): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
I can't imagine what the husband is going through, I have goosebumps just by reading this, may God grant him the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by Gideoniteprime4: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
The chances of her kids becoming somebody just got slimmer
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by Trybes(m): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by Evince(m): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
why didnt the fucking god stop the accident. Na only to grant fortitude. If they had survived now u will say god saved them. God story the deepest brainwash of the world
Ceegar01:
This is so sad my condolence to the husband may God give him the fortitude to bear this painful loss

Repent now and give your life to Christ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by Evince(m): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
i cant save you because i am imaginary better accept the coincidence of life
Jerkules:
FadaLord safe us o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by DennisEche(m): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
CHAI, RIP
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
Incidents of this kind.. Pushes people to say that "THERE IS NO GOD!" cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by martphreak(m): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
The chances of her kids becoming somebody just got slimmer

Do u smoke fried beans?

R.I.P to the Dead... May God console the husband and his entire family... its really terrible and i ply that road very constant... God is faithful...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!! My Environment Is Draining Me Psychologically. / Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples / My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.