Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against (21643 Views)

Simeone: Messi Plays Better In Attacking Team; Ronaldo Can Simplify Match / Luis Suarez Gets New Tattoo Of Goal Celebration (Photos) / Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by obembet(f): 7:27am On Sep 18, 2019
Wednesday night's Champions League group stage pits Diego Simeone up against an old foe in Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo.

Only months after they last met, Simeone once again faces the former Real Madrid star, and he did not hide his respect for the player.

"It's difficult to prepare something against a player, he's an animal in front of goal," Simeone admitted.

"He has an incredible record and in any situation near the box, he's dangerous. He's not easy to control, he has it all.

"We suffer and sometimes it's our turn to win, and other times we lose, but he's an animal in front of goal."

Cristiano will travel to the Estadio Wanda Metropolitano for a second time and Simeone clearly feels that the stadium could influence the game.

"In order to play a complete game, you have to go out there with hope, although sometimes the other way around when we are doing badly," he said when asked about the atmosphere.

However, Simeone was adamant to play down the favourites tag that some have bestowed upon the hosts.

"I always look day by day, then there are bookmakers and journalists who choose some over others," he said.

"Football is always football and everything can change. Look at Ajax last season, us in 2014, teams appear that no-one is expecting - anyone can give you problems.

"We are trying to grow and adapt to these competitions, but words are just words; facts, mistakes and good decisions give us experience."

Simeone is seeking his first Champions League medal and this season, he will hope to make the final of the competition for the third time.

Source: https://www.espn.com/soccer/atletico-madrid/story/3944917/goal-animal-ronaldo-has-simeone-on-high-alert?platform=amp

6 Likes

Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by myfan: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2019
Ronaldo is the man anytime anyday.

Meanwhile, let me do online marketing or any other work (online or offline) for you to earn some money. I need money to tackle financial challenges in school.

HIRE ME TODAY!!!!

Send me a PM.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by Jalabase(m): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
Animal

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by sparog(m): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
Sound it

GOAT grin

Who says Messi and Ronaldo can't both be GOATs?

Both are phenomenal with wonderful records to boast of.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by Andersonjr(m): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
The Real GOAT. He makes scoring goals look so easy

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by Abalado(f): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
Please if u believe Ronaldo is senior brother to messi in football, like... But if u believe in messi share, but as for me, Mr Ronaldo u have my likes

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by ppreye(m): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
Wow cant wait to see Vice GOAT score some goals today. Athletico Madrid won't stand any chance although I greatly suspect fatigue is telling on all the players tongue

There's no reason why you should buy fuel just to watch a match. REN Solar Hub has a 500w Mega power bank with an inbuilt lithium ion battery of 250,000mAH that could power your TV, electronics and 2 lightings for up to 12 hours. Nationwide delivery.
One year warranty on all products.
Check my signature for more details

1 Like

Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by Suspect33(m): 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
Like for Ronaldo
Share for Joao Felix cool

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by aziaka111(m): 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
Suspect33:
Like for Ronaldo

Share for Joao Felix cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by Sunofgod(m): 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
Fear!

2 Likes

Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
Draw game coming up

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by RichDad1(m): 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ronaldo and Messi fan boys, food don land. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by drips8(m): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
He's a GOAT kind of animal

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by Gideoniteprime4: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
Respect!!!

3 Likes

Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by DextrousDavid(m): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
Like for Ronaldo

Share for President Buhari(lol)

43 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by WizBLANCE(m): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
CR7 the name that hunt and hurt my friend. The way he chose to hate this guy made me love him. Please God help him break more records this season

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by Harlem2(m): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
Because Ronaldo only focus on winning and he is a badaas hustler on the pitch

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by ikombe: 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
Tokunbo treadmill and Ps4 Pro 1TB for sale

Location - Lagos, I can waybill outside lagos.

WhatsApp or call for more info
Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by trustedward(m): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
Dude has finally submitted, remember back den wen he used to play down Ronaldo’s brilliance wen being faced with the “Messi or Ronaldo” question, he changed stance after last season grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by o123456789(m): 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
It's good you know.
Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by ppreye(m): 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
[quote author=aziaka111 post=82345802][/quote]

Which kind talk be that. Are they mates?

1 Like

Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by olisaEze(m): 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
Abalado:
but as for me, Mr Ronaldo u have my likes

Too bad u can’t be the judge & the jury @ the same time, this is not election tribunal set up here! grin

1 Like

Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by wayne22: 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
You're right Simeon
He's the GOAT.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by ppreye(m): 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
Draw game coming up

They all fagged out!
Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by BroadStreetBull(m): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
Athletico Madrid beat Real Madrid several times when Ronaldo was in the team including a 4-0 thrashing.

So what's the hype about?

Is it because of common penalty and ball marginally crossing the line last season?

Mtcheew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by GeneralPula: 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
That’s the truth from Simeon to the world!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by BroadStreetBull(m): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
ppreye:
Wow cant wait to see Vice GOAT score some goals today. Athletico Madrid won't stand any chance although I greatly suspect fatigue is telling on all the players tongue

There's no reason why you should buy fuel just to watch a match. REN Solar Hub has a 500w Mega power bank with an inbuilt lithium ion battery of 250,000mAH that could power your TV, electronics and 2 lightings for up to 12 hours. Nationwide delivery.
One year warranty on all products.
Check my signature for more details
lol @ Vice GOAT.

So who is the GOAT?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by sammuell(m): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
GOAT Animal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by NaijaDonCast(m): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
A GOAT in particular

1 Like

Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by King204(m): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
G.O.A.T........if u want to argue, goan argue with ur ancestors grin

3 Likes

Re: Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against by Ruggedniggaone: 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
CR7 the world GOAT unlike Barcelona goat

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barcelona sacks Head Coach, Quique Setien / Ogenyi Onazi Drags Lazio To FIFA Over Unpaid Salaries / Neymar Rape Accuser Indicted For Extortion By Brazilian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.