Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. (2229 Views)

Looking For A Good Female Friend, Girlfriend Or A Marriage Potential / Anyone Want To Trade Wife Or Girlfriend Pics? / Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by wadomi: 1:20am On May 18, 2007
Here is mine!

Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by naijacutee(f): 2:35am On May 18, 2007
What's the Agenda, Brenda? grin
Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by wadomi: 2:38am On May 18, 2007
hen kilowi?
Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by segedoo(m): 5:20am On May 18, 2007
@wa do mi

you don't shy away from the fact that u love sex, A LOT

be careful sha.

wa pa.
Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by 2dye4(m): 7:20am On May 18, 2007
segedoo:

@wa do mi

you don't shy away from the fact that u love sex, A LOT

be careful sha.

wa pa.

love sex is an understatement, she's obsessed with sex! haba

i hope thats not all what ur existence is about.

pele.
Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by McDoe(m): 8:31am On May 18, 2007
I think wa do mi is only showing to us that she is contented with her guy. No wAhALa ,baby
Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by tinu16(f): 12:18pm On May 18, 2007
@ wa do mi,

U go like kini well well o, so far we met in this forum again.

Anyway it is good sha, I meant no harm o, it shows a real sense of belonging.

Keep it up grin
Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by wadomi: 12:37pm On May 18, 2007
It is a shame that instead of answering the question and staying by the ambits of the topic, you guys are characteristically digressing to off topics which shows the mundane nature of the mind of an average Nigerian - a consistent audacity to talk gibberish and out of the point innuendos.
Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by kemoade(f): 12:41pm On May 18, 2007
l used to think wa do mi is a guy but l think l am beginning to see that he is a lady. babe take am easy o life is not about sex alone.
Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by McDoe(m): 12:43pm On May 18, 2007
Kindly moderate the anger. What is being posted is part of the fun in this forum. Mind u, topics like this usually attract such responses; and it is not by any means being repulsive. You are a member of the house and therefore must be accorded all the dues you deserve. Stay coool. ok?
Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by McDoe(m): 12:44pm On May 18, 2007
WA DO MI, Kindly moderate the anger. What is being posted is part of the fun in this forum. Mind u, topics like this usually attract such responses; and it is not by any means being repulsive. You are a member of the house and therefore must be accorded all the dues you deserve. Stay coool. ok?
Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by tipsydude(m): 1:29pm On May 18, 2007
wats wit d dudes in d house? y do u all allow wa_do_mi 2 sway y'all like that. Its quite obvious she aint proud of her dude that is y she had 2 go 2 a TV site 2 download one from there. Please y'all shuld take another look at that picture and observe dat it was saved as MTAG_TV.

@ wa_do_mi

sorry 4 bursting your bubble, but please try 2 keep your pants on.
Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by wadomi: 2:43pm On May 18, 2007
what does MTAG_TV MEAN TO YOU? I laugh at you - my dude is my dude - u can holla and scream till the cows come home.
Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by moondust(m): 7:51pm On May 18, 2007
wa do mi
I really dont want 2 imagine what will happen if dis guy leaves u, u seem so into him. take am easy o
Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by omoteety(m): 8:10pm On May 18, 2007
Hi Guys,

i'm a new entrant into the fold

what's all this hulabaloo about someone's dream lover boy
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by wadomi: 10:42pm On May 18, 2007
this s d problem with the entity called Nigera they wont do but they wont let him/her that wants to do to do anything but criticise with their stinking smelly mouth and butts.
Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 18, 2007
@ wa_do_mi

your user name translates as 'come and fxxk me' just in case you dont speak the language yourself.
hmm . . . wonder how many nairaland users are longing to take you up on that offer. myself included. licks lips and scratches crotch.
Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by wadomi: 6:00am On May 19, 2007
so many people's name means or don't mean anything - so why is mine an issue? your name may or may not mean anything - that is your business - for all i care wa_do_mi can mean anything else apart from what your rotten minds have suggested. imbeciles,
Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by pannyman(m): 10:07am On May 19, 2007
i think some folks are just envious undecided
Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by Nobody: 10:19am On May 19, 2007
wa_do_mi:

so many people's name means or don't mean anything - so why is mine an issue? your name may or may not mean anything - that is your business - for all i care wa_do_mi can mean anything else apart from what your rotten minds have suggested. imbeciles,

ha! dirty little cunt. (take it as a compliment since you think with your gash)
Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by sisimose(f): 11:48am On May 19, 2007
lol dreamers grin
Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by wadomi: 1:33pm On May 19, 2007
ziddy:

ha! dirty little cunt. (take it as a compliment since you think with your gash)

sorry soul - goat.
Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by OmoEko1(f): 3:05pm On May 19, 2007
[size=15pt]People wa do mi isn't a girl but it's guy that use to go by the name penis before seun changed it to ferlie aka LagosChild aka ferlir aka felix aka closestpervert angry angry angry angry The name nairalander use to call him was Pervert angry angry . this guy is a sex addict and need to get help fast because is Psychological disturb in the brain.[/size]
Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by wadomi: 3:08pm On May 19, 2007
@oMO eKO-

i BET YOU HAVE SEX DAILY - WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? i DONT KNOW ALL THIS RUBISH YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Take a look at yourself closely and you will agree that you are not just ugly - u are worse than ugly. Your mouth be like slippers, your neck long like monkey own, your head be like wolf own, your breast big like say u need basket to carry it - your ikebe big like wolf own - wetin again, your forehead be like antelope own, upon that - your face be like baboon own - heh heh heh baboon dey come o.
Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by OmoEko1(f): 3:15pm On May 19, 2007
@wa_do_mi aka closestpevert aka ferlir aka ferlie

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Since am not ugly there is no need to defend that shiooooo
Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by wadomi: 3:17pm On May 19, 2007
who say u no ugly?
Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by OmoEko1(f): 3:21pm On May 19, 2007
listen have already expose who you are so stop pretending and trying to change the subject, foolish boy angry angry angry
Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by mellow(m): 3:22pm On May 19, 2007
What you guys should do intead of attacking Wa do mi

who pasted a TV pix is to go to a Radio site and download

a pix and paste here for us to see, shikena
Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by OmoEko1(f): 3:28pm On May 19, 2007
@wa do mi
You need to go see a sex therapist because with your sexual craving you will resort to meddling little boys and girls when you can not be satisfied, Its guys like you why women are afraid to trust men
Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by arianne(f): 3:49pm On May 19, 2007
@ wa_do_mi: i think ur just a freak of nature, some guy looking for some space to exude his amorous and pervet fantasies. no wonder ur post culdnt fly cos its just air . BIG SHAME
Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by wadomi: 4:04pm On May 19, 2007
all of una na goat wey no get anything serious to talk about - simple nonentity who is hiding behind the internet to vituperate innuendos unbecoming of a reasonable homo sapien - Omo Eko - I am sure you are one of those women whose obo smells - this is why I wont say anything to you - until u assure me your obo is no more smelling, because hmm hmm hmm - still smelling - u need to see me privately.
Re: Proud Of Your Partner, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Or Wife? Let Us See Their Photo. by arianne(f): 5:19pm On May 19, 2007
wa_do_mi:

all of una na goat wey no get anything serious to talk about - simple nonentity who is hiding behind the internet to vituperate innuendos unbecoming of a reasonable homo sapien - Omo Eko - I am sure you are one of those women whose obo smells - this is why I wont say anything to you - until u assure me your obo is no more smelling, because hmm hmm hmm - still smelling - u need to see me privately.

my dear, stay on sex, but don't go near grammar cos its not ur thing and it doesnt suite u! ( we're used u being vulgar) . pele

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need A Friend In Abuja / Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? / Top Millionaire Dating Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.