Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

How To Invest N500,000 Now And Gain 20% Monthly For 5years! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Invest N500,000 Now And Gain 20% Monthly For 5years! (229 Views)

I Need A Loan Or Investment (20% Monthly For 10 Months ) / Dangote Gives N500,000,000 To Kano Market Fire Disaster Victims (Photo) / Can This Happen In Nigeria? Samsung CEO Jailed For 5years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest N500,000 Now And Gain 20% Monthly For 5years! by NancyChrist: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hello Wise Investors,
Have you been looking for a lucrative and safe investment? Search no more, join me as we financially fly together. This is how; I have this highly lucrative product(malt drink) which I am working on selling out to any of our drinks producing companies (names withheld) to avoid being banned etc. However, I don't want to reveal it to any of them until I have PATENTED to SAFEGUARD it. So, I would need your funding in regards to this. Contact on +2348073849336 or nancyagolokigh4jesus@gmail.com
Re: How To Invest N500,000 Now And Gain 20% Monthly For 5years! by Patented: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
you cant patent a malt drink because it really is not a new drink , its a variation of an existing drink. I sincerely doubt the patentability of such. what you can do is to safeguard your recipe from prying eyes. IN Nigeria it will be possible to get a patent certificate for it but it will be virtually worthless in these circumstances for a number of reasons. Not to dampen your spirit or anything just want you to know what is true and what is not. so keep you recipe and formulation secret and ensure that if you must show anyone, you make the person sign a non-disclosure, non- competition and non-exploitation contract.

patents are seriously misunderstood and the concept of patentability in Nigeria is understood even less by most people.

NancyChrist:
Hello Wise Investors,
Have you been looking for a lucrative and safe investment? Search no more, join me as we financially fly together. This is how; I have this highly lucrative product(malt drink) which I am working on selling out to any of our drinks producing companies (names withheld) to avoid being banned etc. However, I don't want to reveal it to any of them until I have PATENTED to SAFEGUARD it. So, I would need your funding in regards to this. Contact on +2348073849336 or nancyagolokigh4jesus@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Solution For Your Business Challenges / Fresh Catfish Available For Sale / Want To Learn How To Make Over 100k Monthly? Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.