Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,745 members, 7,831,379 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else (43860 Views)

Does The Length Of Charging Cable Affect Charging Speed / How To Borrow Credit From Airtel In Nigeria – Extra Credit Code / MTN now allows you to borrow cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by clydecarson(m): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
Cool
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by marlow1962(m): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
If na Nigeria dem get all dis hackers now, tomorrow you go dy hear EFCC ARREST TWO SUSPECTED CABLE HACKERS.useless country dat is not updated at all.
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by naijadrivablog: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
In Nigeria? Some people don't have charger, while some have USB cable but no charger head.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
Timileyin1234:
But iPhone dey ask of password if u put cable when u wan do anything other than charging the phone na
They're talking about malware, this one is talking about password undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by seanjy4konji: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2019
nothing to steal on this computer..if you wan buy am just tell me self.
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by Lilimax(f): 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
Awon team Nokia small pin charger...
Una dey hear!
No dey borrow person your charger shocked shocked
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by Gideoniteprime4: 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
Shwoo! Persin cannot charge phone in peace again?
Anyway no need to fear
Na naija we dey
Our hackers too dey foolish and underdeveloped to use such tactics!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by Lilimax(f): 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
Timileyin1234:
But iPhone dey ask of password if u put cable when u wan do anything other than charging the phone na
Quest que c'est?
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by Olanipekun1: 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
kemicalreaction:
They're talking about malware, this one is talking about password undecided undecided
[/s]
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by wethebest(m): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
It's jst starting
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by flowx(m): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
seunmohmoh:
R

Why are u booking space babe?
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by ploutus: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
Homepage cool
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by Justpassingby45(m): 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
PriestlyLawyer:
This is badass
Ifeanyi na you get this moniker
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by simple250: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
Type C all the way ,make I enjoy erm before e cast cheesy
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by DLuciano: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
sunsewa16:
Good info,never know of this,this technological era eh,we go really see the good and the bad.
non sense, very soon they will say don't use cable to charge phones, charge using wireless device. they have said dont use bluetooth, why hackers? what happens to all the os updates, antivirus software, anti bugs etc., just to make huge money for technology people.
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by notoriousbabe: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
Yinmu
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by olisaEze(m): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
Exponental:
Ok..... But my wife can use my charger sha.

Just imagine if wives could lay their hands on this kind of charger cable and technology? Okpari for many big gods wahlahi! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by jeff1607(m): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
flowx:
Borrow charger when I'm using 5000 AMP battery...?

I've used 2000 AMP batteries before and the difference is very clear.

If you want peace of mind Bros, check the phone specifications especially the phone with bigger battery before putting your hardearning on it.

Most of the time now, I don't charge my phone for 2 days and I would be ok.... That's peace of mind!

bro you hardly use that phone, with heavy & steady downloads plus steady screen time with other activities on it it won't be enough for a day.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by Timileyin1234(m): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
Lilimax:
Quest que c'est?
Water ni. U can’t write English huh?

Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by BluntBoy(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
marlow1962:
If na Nigeria dem get all dis hackers now, tomorrow you go dy hear EFCC ARREST TWO SUSPECTED CABLE HACKERS.useless country dat is not updated at all.

Bro, not all hackers are bad.

The hackers mentioned in the OP are the good hackers. Good hackers are called White-Hat Hackers and many companies and even governments have employees who are White-Hat Hackers. If you read the OP, you would see that the hackers mentioned there are always hired by system owners. They perform authorized actions within your system. Which means that you must have given them the permission to do so.

Unlike the bad hackers who are called Black Hats, good hackers don't break into systems maliciously or for selfish interest.

You can hire a good hacker to help you expose vulnerabilities in your system since it is the vulnerabilities in your system that bad hackers exploit to perform unauthorized actions within your system.

So, not all forms of hacking are bad. I am sure there are hackers in the service of even EFCC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by Fasorod(f): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
Protection is key
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by marlow1962(m): 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
BluntBoy:

Bro, not all hackers are bad.

The hakers in the OP are the good hackers. Good hackers are called White-Hat Hackers and many companies and even government have employees who are White-Hat Hackers.

Unlike the bad hackers who are called Black Hats, good hackers don't break into systems maliciously or for selfish interest.

You can hire a good hacker to help you expose vulnerabilities in your system since it is the vulnerabilities in your system that bad hackers exploit to perform unauthorized actions within your system.

So, not all forms of hacking are bad. I am sure there are hackers in the service of even EFCC.

No b Nigeria we dy again.it is well sha
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by flowx(m): 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
jeff1607:

bro you hardly use that phone, with heavy & steady downloads plus steady screen time with other activities on it it won't be enough for a day.

Oga, take it or leave it...

I'm using my phone for 2 days without charging it. And I'm very sure you can't press phone like I do.
But most of the time I do call people with my smaller phone (Business line).
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by Timileyin1234(m): 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Goan siddon jare. Does iOS 12 allow user to transmit data without input passwords
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2019
Timileyin1234:

Goan siddon jare. Does iOS 12 allow user to transmit data without input passwords
Yee shocked shocked shocked

The feature that has been on Android since time immemorial. Chai, iPhone users are really suffering embarassed embarassed

When I'm starting to like the iPhone embarassed embarassed
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by patorial(m): 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
F
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by jeff1607(m): 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
flowx:

Oga, take it or leave it...

I'm using my phone for 2 days without charging it. And I'm very sure you can't press phone like I do.
But most of the time I do call people with my smaller phone (Business line).

I won't take it or leave it o, we die here

my screen time plus tasking apps consumes batt, talk about when you are tracking all goods from Port to destination or on high sea plus logistics, if vehicle takes another route na to call sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by ploutus: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
EXLOVER:
The most annoying people on earth, are the people that buy fairly used phone for 40 to 30k and will be using #200 charger to charge the phone.

Lol
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by BluntBoy(m): 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
marlow1962:

No b Nigeria we dy again.it is well sha

Bro, Nigeria is not as ignorant as you people make her seem.

Except you are using your hacking skills illegally, you can't get into trouble.

For instance, Atiku's talks about breaking into INEC's server would have been a crime if it really happened. Because it would have meant that the hacker that Atiku hired gained unauthorized access to the server.

It is different from INEC hiring a hacker to identify vulnerabilities in its system so that bad hackers don't get in and access classified documents or information.

Some governments also hire hackers to make unauthorized access into the system of another country, like what Russia was purported to have done when they hacked into voters registration rolls of some states in the United States.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by maleeks(m): 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
careytommy37:
@OP dey lie small small na. wetin concern cable whose work is only to transmit data and/or charges with virus
Malware bro, TCP/IP... reference model . I've you heard of wanna cry. You're vulnerable
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by Timileyin1234(m): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
kemicalreaction:

The feature that has been on Android since time immemorial. Chai, iPhone users are really suffering embarassed embarassed

Dey come force u to use am
Re: Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else by Olanipekun1: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
kemicalreaction:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price / Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? / Mtn Free 1gb Of Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.